Lynn's Kink Bingo

Roleplay historical


She was at his side as usual, their faithful dog rubbing against her hand. The sweet music flowed from the harmonica in his fingers. It was a glorious day and her heart swelled with love as she glanced from under the brim of her hat at her husband. He stood in the grass and entertained her with the small instrument.

It was one of their Sunday afternoon rituals and she never tired of it. Today they’d walked along the path behind the garden and stopped here at a slight rise. The bright green of the trees behind them reminded her of a portrait in the parlor.

Margaret noticed shiny drops of dew hidden amongst the blades of grass where the sun had missed them and smiled. Nathaniel finished with his first piece and went into a rendition of “Oh Clementine.” She laughed as Bart licked her hand to get her attention. He was anxious to chase a stick or tow she figured.

Nathaniel gave a slight nod without missing a note to let her know it was fine with him to play with the lovable dog. She walked around until she found a small twig and gave it a slight toss. Bart wagged his tail and took off after it. The game continued as Nathaniel kept up his music.

When Bart tired, Margaret retired to the blanket they had spread out under a nearby tree. She gathered her skirt and petticoats and primly tucked them around her long legs. Nathaniel stopped playing and joined them to rest as well. He put his head in her lap and closed his eyes. She loved it when he was relaxed like this.

It didn’t take long before his fingers wandered under her clothing. Margaret moaned when he pushed her back on the blanket and his head disappeared under her skirt. He used his mouth on her the same way he did on the instrument.

Much later, she curled next to him and laughed. “I’m glad I didn’t live back in those days for real.”

“Why is that?”

“All these clothes would be a nuisance if one wanted a quickie.”

Nathaniel chuckled before kissing her neck. “I agree. Next time we’ll consider that.”

****

fucking, missionary


“Be careful, Elmer, there’s a cliff in front of you.”

“What, you think I’m blind that I can’t see it myself?”

“Well, there was that car that almost ran you over when you didn’t pay attention to the crossing lights, Elmer.”

“I told you, Judy, the driver was supposed to wait for me. Penguins have the right of way in town.”

Elmer edged forward to see just what was ahead. The last time he was cautious it was only a foot drop and everyone knows penguins can jump that far down. Judy kept up her bickering but he was so used to it he tuned her out.

It was late in the day and they really should be home by now. Leave it to his wife to need her coat shined for the party tomorrow, though. After being married almost forty years he knew better than to complain. The girl at the salon gave them directions for this shortcut so they could get back to the family before dark.

“Judy, I think we can make it. Come and check it out.”

He watched his wife waddle to the edge and look over to measure the distance. Elmer never tired of looking at her figure and felt himself react even now.

“You’re right, Elmer, it looks pretty easy. You want me to go first?”

“No, no, I’ll go first. Then I can catch you.” Elmer had more than catching her in mind but he wasn’t going to share that with her.

Judy stood back as Elmer went over the cliff and landed on the sand below. She didn’t dare tell him that she was afraid as she made her way to where he had jumped. With her eyes closed, and her hands clenched, she took a step off the edge and felt herself tumbling through space.

“I’ve got you, Judy!”

Just when she thought her body would land on the hard earth, she felt her husband grab hold of her. She held tight as they rolled several feet together. When they finally stopped, Judy was on top of her husband.

“You saved me!”

“It was nothing, Judy.”

“Nothing? It feels like something to me.”

Judy grinned down at Elmer as she flirted with him. She couldn’t help but feel pleased that after all the years they were together he still wanted her.

His slick body pressed into hers as they teased and played. Hours later, they made their way home.

(So this is Kink Bingo right?:D)
 
Last edited:
Virginity, celibacy

The box sat on the shelf unopened. Susan knew she should throw them out but couldn’t just yet. Somehow, that would mean it really wasn’t going to happen and she still wasn’t ready to accept that.

Jason was her one true love and always would be. She saw the day they met in her mind and smiled. They were at the beach during a break from college and he stumbled over her chasing a Frisbee. Later they joked that his friend Mark aimed to the side on purpose since Jason had already commented on her several times.

Her eyes filled with tears as she ran through the months of dating. Dinners and movies led to intimate evenings alone in his apartment. She was a virgin unlike most of her friends. Jason accepted her decision to wait until they were married. He’d told her she was worth waiting for.

Susan reached for the box and opened it. Her fingers traced the writing on the top sheet of paper. She went back to the day at the printers with Jason. The book of choices had overwhelmed her until he had taken over. Jason was strong and knew how to make decisions in moments. Yet she was ecstatic when all the boxes came weeks later. Elegant yet simple, they were perfect.

Plans seemed endless but Jason was right there with her through them all. Susan stared at the box and pictured the rest of them as well. What had she done wrong? The stack of cards mocked her as it always did. Why couldn’t she just throw it away and forget it?

She saw the words on the cover and caught her breath once more. Wedding invitations, it said. They'd never used them. Her Jason belonged to someone else. He’d eloped with a woman from work that he’d been seeing the entire time he’d dated Susan.

As long as the cards were there, maybe Jason would be back. She’d never dated another, choosing a life alone instead. Susan slid the box back on the shelf. The memories of Jason went back into the corner of her heart reserved for him. She took her walker and painfully made her way to the senior center dining room.
 
Messy/dirty

They’d been out on the quads most of the morning. Jake and Melissa owned a couple hundred acres of wooded land with paths all through it. The rain from the day before left puddles in several of the lower areas and now they both had mud splattered all over them.

“Let’s wash these off and then hit the showers,” Melissa said when they returned to the shed.

Jake nodded as he pulled the hose from its hook. “It should dry up by tomorrow with all this sunshine. I think we should go around the back of the property and check the fence over there next time.”

Melissa was busy wiping their helmets off and didn’t pay much attention to Jake. They went through this routine every time they went out on the quads and she was used to it. Each always did part of the work.

The cold spray of water hit her back, causing her to drop the almost clean helmet.

“Oh my god, Jake, you are so going to get it now!”

“Ah, but I have the hose,” he said with a laugh and sprayed her again.

Her wet sneakers sloshed as she ran toward Jake. Water dripped down her face as she tried to get closer. He moved sideways to get a better aim and tripped on the hose. Melissa jumped on him and wrestled for the nozzle. They rolled and twisted on the ground as each attempted to come out on top. By the time they ran out of breath, both had mud covering them from head to toe.

Jake pulled her close and kissed her. “I think you’re going to get it, Baby.”

Melissa felt the bulge pushing against her and smiled. “Yeah, ‘cause you have the hose.”

****
Same sex

Lisa flicked her tongue across one of the puckered pink nipples in front of her and moaned. Her hands traveled over heated skin to caress Jessica’s firm butt. Strong fingers yanked Lisa’s black hair and pulled her head up so they faced each other. Warm lips met as the two fell to the bed.

Arms and legs tangled as they slithered over each other’s lithe frames. Lisa stabbed a finger into the other girl’s pussy as she licked her navel.

“Yes, oh my god, yes,” the blonde cried out.

Juices coated Lisa’s finger as she speared it deeper into the shaven cunt of her best friend. She added another just as she felt Jessica’s teeth latch onto one of her nipples.

In perfect rhythm, the girls snaked around into one of their favorite positions. Lisa dove between Jessica’s tanned thighs and licked the swollen lips. Jessica returned the favor and buried her face into Lisa’s sopping wet pussy. Their tongues moved in tandem as they lapped up the creamy honey coating their mouths.

Hands molded and pinched nipples as pleasure built. It didn’t take long before Jessica soared. Her hot breath filled Lisa’s tunnel as she screamed out with her orgasm. Jessica ran her thumb over Lisa’s clit and slammed her tongue in as far as she could. The combination shook Lisa as she too fell over the edge.

****
Fellatio

He’d been clearing brush and small trees for hours. Long ago he’d shed the navy blue shirt that covered his muscular chest. Now sweat trickled down his face and back as he worked. Dirt and dust clung to his tanned skin but Troy didn’t even notice.

Mika leaned against the trunk of an old apple tree several yards away. A short pink sundress revealed shapely legs and bare feet. So far, Troy hadn’t seen her there. His jeans stretched over his firm ass when he bent over to pick up a pile of branches and Mika whistled. Troy tossed the limbs into the trailer and turned at the shrill sound. He laughed before loping over to where she waited.

“How long you been here?”

“Long enough to get hungry,” Mika replied with a grin.

“It’s a bit early for din—”

Troy stopped as she jerked his zipper down and released the button of his jeans.

“I don’t want food.”

Mika slipped to her knees and freed his still soft cock. Her tongue swirled over the tip before running along the sides. Troy hadn’t been thinking about sex before. His limp cock was testimony to that. Mika slipped her tongue into the slit at the top and wiggled it. She felt the way it jumped against her lips and smiled. Troy’s hands gripped her long red hair as he moaned.

“Oh Darlin’,” he whispered. “Lord that feels amazin’.”

Her only answer was to wrap her lips around his shaft and suck. She loved the way he felt against her tongue. The smooth, silky skin of his member slid into her throat. Mika soon licked and nibbled her way down to his balls and back. His musky scent was intoxicating as she grazed her teeth along his skin.

Mika only wanted one thing right then. She craved the salty flavor of his seed.

“Darlin’, if you don’t stop, I won’t be able to …”

Troy couldn’t believe how close he was to exploding. She made him feel like a teenager in the backseat of his car at the drive-in. Now he was thrusting his hips to get his throbbing cock deeper.

Mika didn’t even slow down. Instead, she sucked harder. Just when she felt him about ready to let go, she backed off. His breathing told her how close he was. She waited a minute and began again. That was the pattern until it didn’t matter that she slowed down. Hot sticky fluid spurted out of his length and filled her mouth. She swallowed as much as she could but some still ran down her chin. Mika smacked her lips and smiled.

“Now that’s what I call a full meal.”
 
Rough sex

She craved hard, pounding, driving sex. Tara ripped the buttons open on Grant’s shirt and scraped her nails down his chest. Strong hands gripped her ass and jerked her closer. Their tongues met only to fight for control as her lip split from the sharpness of his teeth. Hearts pounded as if they were running a marathon.

Grant tore her shirt open and latched onto one of her bare breasts. The rosy nipple puckered in his mouth as he sucked hard. Tara whimpered and scraped her nails down his back, biting on his neck at the same time. One slender arm slipped into his jeans and squeezed his sac. Her fingernails dug into the tender skin and left marks before moving on.

“Now, I need you now,” she growled.

He jerked back and threw off the rest of his clothes while she shrugged out of hers. She fell onto the bed seconds before he did and opened her arms to him. Grant slammed his rock hard cock deep into her slick center and groaned. He held her legs wide as he pounded her, shoving her so hard she hit the headboard. Each time he just pulled her back to him and ground himself harder into her.

“Fuck yes. Do it,” Tara moaned.

The glazed look in her eyes drove him wild. Her muscles clenched his shaft until he couldn’t think. Deeper and faster, harder, pounding, he buried himself one last time in her dripping cunt. He blasted a load of sperm into the depths of her walls as she screamed out.

“Oh god, fuck yes.”

His own wails of ecstasy blended with hers as she came right with him. Spasms shook their bodies until Grant collapsed across her chest. Tara tried to speak but her swollen and bloody lips didn’t want to work. She looked at the tanned body on her and winced. Angry red scratches ran up and down his back. Her thighs ached and she knew there would be bruises.

“Damn, that was good,” Grant said when he at last had enough energy to move.

“Mm that was awesome,” Tara agreed and smiled.

She knew it would take days for the bruises and scrapes to go away. It didn’t matter because it was all so worth it.
 
rimming

She made small circles with the pad of her thumb right over the pucker of his hole. Derrick shivered at the whisper soft touches and felt his cock swell. Never did he ever think he would be lying naked with his ass in the air almost begging his wife to take him. Jackie rubbed her breasts across his back before she spread his legs wider.

“Such a sweet ass you have.”

Her murmured words inflamed him almost as much as her touch had. He clenched the sheet and groaned as he felt her hot breath on his cheeks. Her tongue snaked over the sensitive skin not once but three times as her hands pulled him further open.

“Jackie, please, yes, do it, lick me,” he whimpered into the mattress.

“Is this what you want?”

She loved the way his voice trembled and how his body shook. The feeling of power it gave her made her pussy drip.

“Touch me, anything, yes,” he hissed as she slid her mouth over him. “Oh fuck, Jackie, fuck.”

A slight smile escaped her lips as just before her tongue dipped into him. Derrick’s body bucked on the pillows as Jackie slipped her finger deep inside. The other hand reached under him and jerked on his shaft.

“Oh my god, so good, I can’t … “

“Let go, feel me in you, fucking you, inside your hole, feel it wiggling, hot—”

Derrick agonized wail cut her off at the same instant gobs of cum flowed onto her hand.

“That’s it, yes!”

When he could breathe again, Derrick tried to explain. “Jackie, that was …”

“Yeah, I know. It was,” she said and kissed him.
 
breasts, nipples

Rosy pink nipples peeked out from the top of her lacy black bra. Jenny swayed her hips as she stared into his eyes.

“Do you see anything you like?”

Thomas couldn’t answer, because his mouth was so dry. He nodded and brought his hands up toward her.

“Ah, no touching yet.”

One slender strap slipped off her shoulder to reveal part of a plump breast. Jenny flicked the front clasp of her bra open and let it fall to the floor. Her thumbs traced circles around her nipples until each one tightened into a hard nub.

Jenny heard the ragged breathing coming from her boyfriend and moved closer. His eyes glazed over as a nipple touched his lips. Chewing and sucking, he lost himself in her lush globes. Knees buckling, she dropped onto his lap as he made love to her breasts with his mouth.

****

Double penetration

Mikala groaned and kicked out at the tangled sheets. Somewhere in the deep recesses of her mind, the dream took over. Images played on a movie screen, bright and clear.

Heated bodies writhed and twisted in ecstasy. Mikala ran her hands along her thighs, reaching out in her dream. The desire to know such intense fullness kept the pictures alive in her head.

Without hesitation, her legs parted to give free access to the figure only she saw. The whirring of the vibrator echoed in the otherwise stillness of her mind.

Her swollen lips glistened with her juices. Mikala’s anus tingled as the imaginary fingers stretched her open. Tense, Mikala looked into the green eyes above her and relaxed. It was happening.

First, it was the hard and thick shaft, easing into her. Seconds later, the vibrator slipped in to fill her as well. Mikala whimpered as the movie in her head stopped. She opened her eyes to see the one that finally did as she’d always fantasized about.

Mikala was alone. It was just another dream.
 
group sex, four or more

Arms and legs, lips and tongues … heated skin … engorged members and slick centers. Max fucked Marcy as she wrapped her tongue around Kyle’s shaft. Jamie trailed her fingers over Max’s cheeks and squeezed. Moans blended with whimpers and wails. Pounding and slamming … sucking and licking … hungry mouths assaulting anything in front of them …

Kyle twisted a nipple and thrust his hips … Marcy nibbled and chewed on his balls and sac … Max felt a finger dip into his ass and plunged deeper into Marcy at the intense sensation. Jamie slipped over Marcy’s face and guided Kyle’s length into her own throat.

Agonized screams reverberated across the room … hot white cum spurted and spewed on faces and chests …muscles clenched together … orgasms crashed through bodies coated in sweat …

It only took minutes before they changed positions and began over. Max and Jamie, Marcy and Kyle, Marcy and Jamie … ragged breathing … heaving chests … shouts from each as they collapsed in an exhausted heap.
 
Back
Top