Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Sexual Role Playing

Old 03-17-2018, 02:52 AM   #1
jc199123
Literotica Guru

Washed Ashore (closed)

Jameson Johnson had dreams of sailing the see ever since he was a small child and when he got to join a pirate crew he jumped at the chance. He knew what joining with a pirate crew would entail but it was fast money and eventually he could by his own ship so he could sail for himself.

His first journey at sea started uneventful at first then they found a cargo ship that was loaded down with everything they needed and stuff they could sell for a profit. The cargo ship gave up without so much as a fight. Jameson though that this was odd giveen the fact they took enough stuff that would make each man on the ship rich for years to come. As they fled before patrolling ships made their rounds seeing what was happening and decided to get involved.

During the night the ship was woken to the sound of cannon and mortar fire. When he reached the deck he could see that two unknown but well armed, by the way the fire sounded, ships had caught up to them. The only thing the ship he was on had on the other ships was speed but he could hear his captain order that nothing be thrown overboard that they were to stand and fight. Jameson knew that there wasn't anyway that they would survive because the damage done was already severe. In a flash Jameson soon found himself thrown from the ship and in his panicked state he started to swim towards an island before blacking out.

"I am the Bird of Hermes. Here standeth the Bird of Hermes! Eating my own wings! [is attacked by the assembled enemies] To keep...myself tame..."- Alucard (releasing control art restriction level 0)

"On the Darkest night they come, the skywarriors of Fenris"

Last edited by jc199123 : 03-17-2018 at 02:55 AM.

Old 03-17-2018, 01:15 PM   #2
havu
Literotica Guru

Lyra Nguyen: A middle child in her family of mermaids. She is a curious young lady. She always wanted to learn about humans and how they walk on their feet. She collected books, paintings, and many more things that she can find from abandoned ships. She is quiet and reserved in her family while her other siblings are different. She has an older brother named Ian, second oldest sister named Kristin and youngest brother named Tuan.

I out in the vast sea swimming and looking around for abandoned ships to find treasures until I see a boat past over me. I am curious as where the boat is going. I follow it. I swim up to the surface of the water to see that the boat has stopped and decided to hide behind a rock to see what will happen next. What she saw next scared her and she hoped and prayed for the people onboard to be safe. I saw the ship under attack by two other ships that looked armed.

I hear men yelling orders for other people to follow. Then I saw the other ships shot something from a cylinder circle shaped object from it. It hit the other ships. I covered my mouth in horror as I see damage on the ship. I hear men yelling and screaming. Then I saw men being thrown overboard the ship some men landed in parts of the sea that was not dangerous while the others not so safe. I saw one man being thrown overboard the ship and was swimming towards the island.

I had a feeling he would not make it towards the island in time. I waited for a little bit before helping him out. I saw he was about to black out and swam with all of my heart and helped him swim to the island. I laid him on the island hoping that he will wake up when he is fully rested. I looked up at the sky and knew my time to change my mermaid tail to legs was coming.

Old 03-20-2018, 09:46 PM   #3
jc199123
Literotica Guru

Jameson soon woke up on shore wondering how he had gotten there alive. He got up and looked around seeing that there was a large stream that made it's way into the jungle. He followed the stream into the jungle looking for a good area to set up a shelter incase he had to stay long. When he got to an area where a large palm tree had fallen over near the stream he thatched together some palm leaves weaving them together making the walls of his lean to using the fallen palm tree as the spine. He walked back to the beach noticing this time that the stream was fairly deep probably three to four feet deep, at least deep enough for large fish to swim in with comfort.

"I am the Bird of Hermes. Here standeth the Bird of Hermes! Eating my own wings! [is attacked by the assembled enemies] To keep...myself tame..."- Alucard (releasing control art restriction level 0)

Old 03-20-2018, 11:00 PM   #4
havu
Literotica Guru

Before I could swim to a rock out in the ocean my mermaid tail had changed into human legs. I sighed for one second and laughed a little. I told myself I got this. I swam to a rock neat the beach to hide and watch over him to make sure he was fine. I reached the rock near the beach and climbed into the open area of the rock and was able to see the man still resting and soon woke up and gave me the surprise of my life. I nearly landed back into the ocean but managed to catch myself in the nick of time.

I held onto the rock before regaining balance with human legs. I shook my head in disappointment and smiled at the moon and the bright stars up in the majestic night. I would keep my eye on the man to make sure he does not harm himself or anyone near him.

Old 03-22-2018, 12:32 AM   #5
jc199123
Literotica Guru

Jameson walked the beach looking for anything he could burn for a fire. He didn't want to burn a bunch of the dried wood because he needed it to signal any boats that passed by. He took a few pieces back to the camp he made the fire by using an old fire starter his father gave him that was tucked away in his boot.

Old 03-22-2018, 05:36 PM   #6
havu
Literotica Guru

I see him walking the beach looking for something. I was not sure what he is looking for. I decided to keep watch on him for another hour or so. I was curious until I realize my time was close to ending when my legs turn back into a mermaid tail. I would glance to the moon to make sure I will know what time it is. After watching him for awhile I decided to sit down and stretch my legs and feel the cool water touch my legs. When the water touched my legs it felt so good and amazing. I look up at the sky and see the stars and started to hum a little bit. While I am deciding whether to sing or not to sing. I notice a burn smell reminding me of burning wood which smells like cinnamon and apples.

Old 03-26-2018, 10:54 PM   #7
jc199123
Literotica Guru

Jameson started looking around for things to trap some fish so he could have something to eat. He couldn't see if there was any fruit in the trees. He fashioned a trap for large fish and crabs that was swimming in the mouth of the stream.

Old 03-27-2018, 01:19 PM   #8
havu
Literotica Guru

I sit on the rock humming and notice my legs turn into a mermaid tail. I smile with happiness and joy. The end of my tail does a gentle flip in the water. I decide to swim closer to the man to make sure he is doing good before heading home for a few hours to tell my mother where I have been. As I swim closer to him, I notice a light coming from somewhere deep in the forest. I quickly swim faster and closer to him and hope his fire burns out before people come to capture him or he gets harmed. I am about 50 ft from him and notice his fire is burned out and wait and see who is in the forest before leaving him.

Old 04-01-2018, 11:05 PM   #9
jc199123
Literotica Guru

Jameson had the feeling that someone or something was following him for awhile but didn't think much about it at the time. He soon fell asleep in his shelter leaving the fire lite so that any of the bugs or animals wouldn't bother him during the night. When day broke he proceeded to check his trap.

Old 04-02-2018, 12:32 PM   #10
havu
Literotica Guru

I could not see someone or something because it was still dark out. After his fire went out I decided to swim back home for a little bit before the sun came up. I send a little prayer to whomever was listening for the man's safety before swimming home to meet my mother.

I smile and dove under the water and swam home. The ocean was dark with a little light from seahorses and other fishes in the sea to illuminate the majestic ocean floor. The sea has lot of space for everything in the sea and other plants to keep the ocean clean. I swim by the seahorses and other fishes to say hello before swimming home. As I swam home I felt someone following me but could not pinpoint it. I stopped and turned around to see who or what it was that is following me. "Is anyone there?" No response came. I swam home and noticed the person who was following me. I stopped before reaching the door. I felt my younger brother's head touch my back. He said, "I got you sis." I turned around and said, "Yes you got me bro with a smile before heading in to meet my mom and brother and sister."

I am a bi curious lady. My husband knows about it and he does not know I am on Lit.

I am looking for friends, chatting, and many other things that may come our way.

Aren't we all entitled to our opinions, thoughts, and what we want out of life?

Naughty, friendly, mysterious, lady come and find out.

Old 04-05-2018, 10:03 PM   #11
jc199123
Literotica Guru

When he pulled the trap up he found that it was empty he wasn't all that surprised seeing how he hadn't seen any of the fish that swam around there. He left the trap out this time waiting to see if the trap needed to. be redone for the fish population there. He looked around and seen that there was other wildlife there to hunt so he began to fashion a spear using the sharp side of a rock that was laying near by cutting one end to a point

Old 04-06-2018, 05:16 PM   #12
havu
Literotica Guru

I swam to see where everyone was. Everyone was gathered in a room. I was wondering what is going on. I decided to wait outside the door and look up towards the sea and hope the man is doing good. I hear the door open and everyone came out. I noticed a guy looking at me. I paid him no mind. I head into the room and greeted my mom, brother, sisters, and dad. Everyone was happy and thrilled to see me.

My mom and dad are in their early forties. My mom still has black hair and brown eyes. My dad has some grey hair with mostly black hair and brown eyes. My brothers and sisters has some feature of them. I am the only one who has a mix of both their features. My mom told me I look like her mom which I have not met before. My hair is black with brown eyes.

"What's going everyone?" I asked. My mom spoke. Well honey... We were discussing what to do next for you and your brothers and sisters. I gave her a confused look. I looked at my brother and sisters. The look on their faces told me everything. I looked at my mom and dad. I told them straight. I will not marry anyone. Isn't true love magical and happens when one's heart beats fast and one cannot help it? My dad talked. Dear we are not forcing you to marry someone you do not know. I looked at my mom and dad. I felt frustration and tears about flow. I told them let's have this conversation later please. They both agreed.

Old 04-10-2018, 09:48 PM   #13
jc199123
Literotica Guru

After Jameson finish his spear he made a small fire hardening the tip so it wouldn't break. He didn't know what was on the island but he hoped that it was edible so he wouldn't starve while trying to catch fish. He put out the fire before everything in the pit would burn up saving some of it for later. He walked further into the jungle ready to hunt for some wild game.

Old 04-11-2018, 12:44 PM   #14
havu
Literotica Guru

After the conversation my family had, I left to calm down. I went to my favorite spot. My favorite spot is at the edge of the ocean floor where it shows the ocean keeps on going forever. Even when it is dark above the ocean, the ocean has creatures that light up the ocean or the plants emanate light. As I sit on the cliff of the ocean, I look out to the vast ocean in front of me. I thought about the conversation they were having and the boy who was hitting on me. I put the thought in the back of my mind as I sing a song. I sing the song for a while before noticing who was listening to me. "Come out whoever is there." The person who came out was my younger brother. "What's the matter, brother?" I ask him. Tuan replied saying Lyra I do not want to lose you as my sister to a man that mom and dad decide for you. I smile at him. Brother that will not happen. Besides, it will take awhile for a guy to catch my eyes. I giggle at him. "Do you want to join me, brother?" He nodded. We sat there and talked and after a few hours. He heads back home. I should go see how the man is doing before heading home. I swim to the top of the surface of the ocean and swam closer to the island and the beach where I left him. I could not see him so I decide to move closer to the island to see if he was there.

Old 04-18-2018, 12:58 AM   #15
jc199123
Literotica Guru

Jameson hunted for awhile only getting on thing that looked like a bird flightless but a bird none the less. The bird was quite large so he figured that if he rationed it out he could make it last for the rest of the day. After cleaning and cooking the bird he sat there eating the food looking at his fish trap trying to figure out a better trap.

Old 04-23-2018, 05:00 PM   #16
havu
Literotica Guru

Lyra swam closer to the island and heard someone coming from the forest. She hid underwater and came back up to see it was the man. He had a bird who did not look like it can fly. She saw the bird looked big and was figuring out if he was going to make portions of it to last him for a few days. Lyra saw something in the water and did not know what it was. She swam closer and saw it was a fish trap. Before lyra went back home, she turned around and looked at the man and smiled. She dove back into the water and swam back home and got ready for bed.

Old 04-29-2018, 02:01 AM   #17
jc199123
Literotica Guru

Jameson hoped that his new fish trap would work this time because the bird he caught was hard to catch and he didn't know if he could do it again when he was extremely drained of energy. He had felt that he had been watched by someone or something ever since he had gotten on the island but he couldn't place where it was coming from.

Old 04-30-2018, 12:00 PM   #18
havu
Literotica Guru

Lyra got ready for bed and went to sleep. Before the sun had risen, she was out of bed and out the door. She swam back to the man to see how he is doing. She got closer and realized no fish was in his fish trap just yet. She decided to help him out. She dove back into the water and saw a school of fish swimming and went to see where they were swimming. Lyra thought they are heading for the fish trap on their own without her help. She was smiling as a lot of fish got caught and she decided to tug on the rope a little. She hoped the man will enjoy the fish. She swam a little further away and watched the man.

Old 04-30-2018, 08:55 PM   #19
jc199123
Literotica Guru

Jameson woke up to hearing the limb shake that had the trap tied to it and he hoped that something wasn't trying to bite through the rope . He hurried and pulled up the trap to see that there was some large fish in it. Happy he hurried and started another fire before cleaning the fish keeping what wasn't edible using it to bait the trap again this time throwing it in a different spot.

Old 05-01-2018, 10:43 AM   #20
havu
Literotica Guru

Lyra saw the man jumped up and went to look at his fish trap. She was thrilled for him. The fish trap caught a large fish. She hoped and wished he would be okay with a bird and fish for a little bit. She looked up at the sun and realized it was noon. She felt her mermaid tail turn into human legs. She swam to the closest shore and hope no one will notice she is a memaid. She swam to the beach and laid out under the sun. She laid for awhile until she heard a crack behind her.

Old 05-04-2018, 03:15 AM   #21
jc199123
Literotica Guru

Jameson decided after breakfast to explore the island some more and maybe try to find someone else. He was walking in the jungle closest to the shore so that if a ship passed by he could try to flag it down. He soon seen a figuree resting on the beach so he approched it when he figured out it was a naked woman he turned his head before saying "sorry miss I didn't know you were trying to sun bathe."

Old 05-04-2018, 07:55 AM   #22
havu
Literotica Guru

Lyra heard the man and decided to sit up for a little bit. She giggles and her cheeks turned a little red. "You are good sir." I am usually half naked and not the beach. She tried to tease him a little. She a saw a long piece of a palm tree. Lyra moved towards the palm tree leaf. She only made it a little ways and tried a few more times before reaching it. She grabbed it and covered her bottom half. She thought to herself and hoped this man would not be here when her legs turn back into her tail. "May I ask for your name sir?"

Old 05-04-2018, 08:57 PM   #23
jc199123
Literotica Guru

Jameson tried not to stare at the woman before him not wanting to make her feel uncomfortable. He couldn't help but notice that the woman before him was beautiful and exotic to him. He understood the beautiful part but the exotic part he didn't understand at all. "My name is Jameson." He said pausing a bit before asking "my I get your name as well?"

Old 05-05-2018, 10:44 AM   #24
havu
Literotica Guru

I look up at you and notice facial features, hair, eyes and other body parts. "Hi Jameson, my name is Lyra." It is nice to meet you. I giggle and ask. "Would you like to sit down?" It looks like your legs need it. I smile at you and remember I saved you from the ship. I kept the tiny bit of information to myself. "Have you been here long?" I asked.

Old 05-05-2018, 02:39 PM   #25
jc199123
Literotica Guru

Jameson sat down then said "I think I have been her for at least a day." He didn't know how long he was out for so giving a certain amount of time would be impossible to do.