The China Pearl Inn---Part Six.

For some silly reason Shiva I have often been compared to "The Big Bad Wolf" and me just a poor innocent sailor lad. :eek:

I try for a look of innocence but fear I may have missed the mark.
Even in my slightly tipsy state, I can tell that you're no innocent sailor boy!

Pops in briefly before organising manoeuvres for the Cubs and sees LS about to be seduced.

LS I can vouch CG is as pure as the driven snow. Be gentle with him.

I'd love to stay but have to go. CG can pay me later.
Oh dear, now I'm the codger here! *hides away embarrassedly*

With a single out stretched hand I easily lift Shiva’s lawn chair and set it aside.

Are you quite sure of that Shiva?

As I gaze down on her, a roughish grin bowing my lips.

With a single out stretched hand I easily lift Shiva’s lawn chair and set it aside.

Are you quite sure of that Shiva?

As I gaze down on her, a roughish grin bowing my lips.

Crap! I should have brought the heavy duty version, not this crappy lightweight piece of tin-foil!

*looks up at him* aaaaahhhh hi! Er what's that look for?

Perhaps just a little taste Shiva. :p

I smile down at the calmly young Miss as the tip of my tongue slides over the bow of my lips

More like a "cream soda" my Shiva. ;)

A wicked grin as my tongue again slides over my lips

Why are men so turned on by nurses uniforms? The Medics (including GG & ER) have been to one of the local hospitals (can't say where) to give training to staff on dealing with a major emergency.

They've just returned in their nurses uniforms and some of the guys have their eyes out on organ stops! I don't think some of them know who they are! PMKL!

It is simple HSG really men love women in Uniform. I know I do.;)

Now a nurses uniform conjures up visions of TLC, and chaste innocence. That stirs men's baser desires HSG. :devil:ish :D

I think nurses bring to light those fantasies of being taken care of, perhaps in ways that aren't exactly standard operating procedure ;)

Why are men so turned on by nurses uniforms? The Medics (including GG & ER) have been to one of the local hospitals (can't say where) to give training to staff on dealing with a major emergency.

They've just returned in their nurses uniforms and some of the guys have their eyes out on organ stops! I don't think some of them know who they are! PMKL!

They get that way for the same reason women get that way for men in uniforms, including doctor's coats.

In reality, guys fantasize about everything and anything. It doesn't even have to be alive and breathing, i.e. those blow up dolls. :rolleyes:

I know you prefer Mr. T out of uniform completely, but you have to admit when he is in his dress blues, your tongue hangs out. ;)

Last edited:
They get that way for the same reason women get that way for men in uniforms, including doctor's coats.

In reality, guys fantasize about everything and anything. It doesn't even have to be alive and breathing, i.e. those blow up dolls. :rolleyes:

I know you prefer Mr. T out of uniform completely, but you have to admit when he is in his dress blues, your tongue hangs out. ;)

O those dress blues are different, they're sexy, masterful, OMG I need a glass of water just thinking about it. But never fancied a doctor in a coat. But one playing playing rugby 🏉 That's different again (foams at the mouth)

The other military branches all look good in their uniforms, but there is something about dress blues that is... sigh...

Good grief. We are almost to 5000 posts. It will soon be time for part Seven!!!!

No HSG not an end to the Inn but if need a new beginning as I start the Inn Part eight .

So a morning run and some beloved paper work for you and G G ? :devil:ish :D

Last edited:
O those dress blues are different, they're sexy, masterful, OMG I need a glass of water just thinking about it. But never fancied a doctor in a coat. But one playing playing rugby 🏉 That's different again (foams at the mouth)

Really HSG what a naughty young lady you are. I always liked girls paling field hockey in their short little skirts. :D

No HSG not an end to the Inn but if need a new beginning as I start the Inn Part eight .

So a morning run and some beloved paper work for you and G G ? :devil:ish :D

Really HSG what a naughty young lady you are. I always liked girls paling field hockey in their short little skirts. :D

Yes it was a run, paperwork and this afternoon a meeting with the CO about San Deigo.

As for short skirts ... we wear our white minis to play tennis. And if we play against men we allow a bit of cleavage to show. Puts them off their game. :cattail::devil:

So my naughty young trooper you use all the weapons at your disposal to win in a mixed doubles match, boys against the girls. :D

Umm can make losing to you and G G might be quite pleasing.;)

Wanted to stop by and say hi to everyone, procedure is at 12:30, not allowed to drink anything now and I'm thirsty lol, suggestions how to not think about water? Lol.

Suck on a pebble Glad is the only thing I can think of. The truth is you are never thirstier that when you cannot drink. :eek:

Yeah, I also thought about a piece of gum or swishing water around in my mouth but not swallowing because its the dry mouth that is getting to me most I think. I agree I just drank some gatorade and water a bit ago I shouldn't be that thirsty but yet I am probably just because I can't

Back