Crazy hot sex... while tripping on Acid.

VixenValkrane

Virgin
So, I write too, but I don't write Erotica. I suck at writing sex scenes.

I get really turned on thinking about certain sex scenes that would transpire between some of my characters. So this is a scene that happens in one of my stories, but I would love to have someone write a detailed, sexy version of it.

A guy and a girl who were together for a long time broke up. After over a year apart they take acid together. This results in a sexual encounter and them getting back together the next morning. And, they are also both drop dead gorgeous. (I will give physical descriptions of what they look like if anyone is interested.)

And just to get this out of the way because I know someone may point it out... I know Psychedelics can really incapacitate some people and make physical things (like sex) really difficult. Personally I have never taken Acid. But I have taken Ayahuasca, and could barely even sit up an hour later. People have pitched no hitters on LSD, so I'm sure sex is possible on it.

As far as why I don't just write it myself... I am really critical of myself. And I hate writing sex scenes. Thinking about these scenes really turns me on. But writing it myself I can't really enjoy it much because I get hung up on what words to use, the flow of sentences, etc. If someone else writes it then I can just read it and be turned on by it. The element of surprise helps too, because I never know what other people will come up with, etc. I know that is probably weird to most people.

Anyway... I can't wait to see what people come up with.

Toodles,
VV

Last edited:
Forgive the quick bit of self-promotion here, but I wrote a scene about sex on stimulants, and many people were put off by the drug dimension to it, so I'm always excited to find a reader who might be open to that type of thing. Here it is, if you're interested: https://www.literotica.com/s/dani-in-the-city-pt-01

Secondly, I have personally attempted the scenario you are proposing at least a couple of times, and failed dismally. Everything is too distracting and interesting and funny during the heights of an acid trip — what I'm saying is that I was definitely not throwing any no-hitters. It might be different for others?

Hope you find someone who wants to write that for you. I'd sure like to read it.

Forgive the quick bit of self-promotion here, but I wrote a scene about sex on stimulants, and many people were put off by the drug dimension to it, so I'm always excited to find a reader who might be open to that type of thing. Here it is, if you're interested: https://www.literotica.com/s/dani-in-the-city-pt-01

Secondly, I have personally attempted the scenario you are proposing at least a couple of times, and failed dismally. Everything is too distracting and interesting and funny during the heights of an acid trip — what I'm saying is that I was definitely not throwing any no-hitters. It might be different for others?

Hope you find someone who wants to write that for you. I'd sure like to read it.

Well, it doesn't necessarily have to be while the trip is at its peak. It could be when it is starting to ware off or it could just be a low dose. In the story I wrote, he begs her to take the acid with him because he wants to feel closer to her. So they do, and they both have this really euphoric experience together, and then the sex happens when they are both coming down.

Sex while tripping seems completely daunting to me. But I know people who have done it. So I know it's possible.

VixenValkrane, I read your post earlier and it sent my brain off at different tangents, all the possibilities and fun one could have with such a story. I've posted a few exhib/voyeur stories and most recently a romantic one and had very few ideas about what to write next. This idea really appeals to me. If you would like me to make it relevant to your story you could give me a brief description of them, why they broke up, had they always taken drugs together etc. Looking forward to hearing from you and having a go at the story x

VixenValkrane, I read your post earlier and it sent my brain off at different tangents, all the possibilities and fun one could have with such a story. I've posted a few exhib/voyeur stories and most recently a romantic one and had very few ideas about what to write next. This idea really appeals to me. If you would like me to make it relevant to your story you could give me a brief description of them, why they broke up, had they always taken drugs together etc. Looking forward to hearing from you and having a go at the story x

At work right now but will post descriptions later. So glad someone likes this idea! :)

Back