Feedback wanted, requests welcome :)

ShyNaughtyGirl - I had a great day, and that is awesome! Definitely wasn't me, I don't have a Corvette out in the garage :cool: Good luck on the Atlantis trip!

Sensualdreamer - Glad to hear it! And there is nothing wrong with that, I'm sure a girl like you will have no trouble making some new friends :)

Heading to bed shortly and decided to snap a few new pics since it's been a bit...hope everyone out there, like me, is having a great night :cool:

Attachments

• rsz_bedtime.jpg
    rsz_bedtime.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 183
  • rsz_bedtime3.jpg
    rsz_bedtime3.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 224
Last edited:
ShyNaughtyGirl - I had a great day, and that is awesome! Definitely wasn't me, I don't have a Corvette out in the garage :cool: Good luck on the Atlantis trip!

Sensualdreamer - Glad to hear it! And there is nothing wrong with that, I'm sure a girl like you will have no trouble making some new friends :)

Heading to bed shortly and decided to snap a few new pics since it's been a bit...hope everyone had there, like me, is having a great night :cool:

You mean you don't sleep in the buff ;) You have a wonderful night as well...pleasant dreams :)

maybe because last night it got down to like 39 degrees outside?? lol

i like the thought of you sleeping naked though, need someone to keep you warm at night?? :D

True, it was a little chilly!

Always nice to have someone to keep me warm :cool:

_me_ - Let me know what you come up with...I'm fantastic! How are things on your side of the pond?

I've recently been becoming addicting to downloading music again, and man there is a lot of good stuff out there that I've been missing out on over the last few months :cool:

-KCJ

Things are a little chilly here, but good :)

I'm dreadful downloading music....:D
Care to share what you've been missing on? :kiss:

_me_ - Glad to hear it! I've been downloading a lot of new stuff, but right now I'm loving the new Kings of Leon...definitely worth a listen :cool:

ShyNaughtyGirl - Very good to know ;) Hope your week is going well!

Corbal - And always a pleasure to see you Miss Corbal ;)

twilight_nymph - I love your thread too! You have a very lucky man :D

Hope all my fellow Litsters are having a great evening :cool:

_me_ - Glad to hear it! I've been downloading a lot of new stuff, but right now I'm loving the new Kings of Leon...definitely worth a listen :cool:

I will download it, have the old album :kiss:

Oh man. I need to visit Lit. more often. I seem to miss it when you post sets.

Gorgeous pictures! Stunning! I love your arms. Love, love your arms. Big, strong arms are pretty much the sexiest thing ever. :eek:

Hope all is well!!

_me_ - Definitely do, and let me know what you think :)

ShyNaughtyGirl - Ooo, I like show and tell! :D

CurvyAndCurly - I'm great! Thanks for stopping by, how are you??

How is everyone out there doing tonight? :cool:

_me_ - Definitely do, and let me know what you think :)

I will :)

I am listening to Stone Sour's new album at the moment & Bullet For My Valentine, but it depends if you like that sort of music ;)

Corbal - It was fantastic, and now the weekend is here! How are YOU and those gorgeous eyes doing? ;)

ShyNaughtyGirl - I very much like the sound of that! :D

_me_ - Good choice, I do like them...I've been listening to a lot of Shinedown lately too, are you a fan?

Wondering how I get some controversy going on my thread? It seems to have created some tremendous buzz on some other threads recently :p

On a side note, and a serious note...I'm curious, what is your favorite gift to receive from a man?

KCJ:cool:

_me_ - Good choice, I do like them...I've been listening to a lot of Shinedown lately too, are you a fan?

Wondering how I get some controversy going on my thread? It seems to have created some tremendous buzz on some other threads recently :p

On a side note, and a serious note...I'm curious, what is your favorite gift to receive from a man?

Yeah....son isn't too happy ;)

Not heard of them, I will have a listen :)

You don't want controversy, ends in nastiness all round.

Hmm......flowers from hubby or an unexpected trip :D
Is there a reason you're asking?
I'd say, something thoughtful ;)

Yeah....son isn't too happy ;)

Not heard of them, I will have a listen :)

You don't want controversy, ends in nastiness all round.

Hmm......flowers from hubby or an unexpected trip :D
Is there a reason you're asking?
I'd say, something thoughtful ;)

You're probably right...I think I'm just feeling feisty tonight :cool: Not even sure what could get dramatic enough on here to stir things up...

There might be a reason I'm asking :eek:...just looking for some good advice from the lovely ladies out there. I thought about flowers, but just didn't know if it was too cliché...

How do you get controversy on your thread? Simple just act like you're shallow, feckless, and vapid. Pitch a fit b/c "you're the best and yet there is no loyalty" and the people that post to your thread telling you how hot you look, aren't being loyal to you and are posting to other AmPic threads. That seemed to work for one individual :rolleyes:
Then of course you'll either have those that will attempt to console you after you've pitched a tantrum, or if they have a backbone and the gumption to do so will flat out tell you "If you were that hot you wouldn't be on Lit showing your goodies for people to ogle for free"...

My thoughts of course :devil:

Fav gift to receive from a man...tho I've never gotten anything quite like it, I would treasure a piece of jewelry that had this beginning inscription "She walks in beauty like the night..." It's the beginning to a fav poem of mine that was written by Lord Byron :)

Tho I'm an "all inclusive" person in the sense that I would want a get-away trip, then chocolates/flowers, a picnic for two whether it be laying down looking at the clouds drifting by, cuddling etc., :D

I know what my favourite gift would be, but I've never received it. Hmm, that's probably because I've never told anyone it would be a perfect gift for me. :rolleyes:

Any way, I agree with the spontaneous, romatic trip idea. Or even a gift you know that would mean a lot to her, that no one else would think of. Like a beautiful copy of her favourite book where you write a romatic inscription. Can't go wrong with something sentimental. :)

MsDeanne - Thank you...let me know if there is anything else you would like to see :)

ShyNaughtyGirl - Good to know...thanks for the feedback ;)

Sensualdreamer - You probably have a point, was just feeling a little feisty I suppose :cool: A trip huh? We'll have to see :)

CurvyAndCurly - Well do tell! What is this gift you speak of?:)

You're probably right...I think I'm just feeling feisty tonight :cool: Not even sure what could get dramatic enough on here to stir things up...

There might be a reason I'm asking :eek:...just looking for some good advice from the lovely ladies out there. I thought about flowers, but just didn't know if it was too cliché...

Girls have drama, usually young ones......Why would you want drama? ;)

So, what did you decide?

CurvyAndCurly - Well do tell! What is this gift you speak of?:)

Errrmm, it's kinda geeky, but ah well. :eek:

I'd love gorgeous editions of Homer's Iliad and Odyssey. They are my favourite poems. I read them all the time, when I'm really happy, or if I need a pick-me-up. I've all ready read a few hundred lines of the Iliad today because I'm in a mood.

They would be the perfect gift from a man if he put some sort of romantic or heartfelt inscription on the inside. Kinda gushy, eh?

Something like...

(My name),

Something about how he'll be there for me no matter what, but he got me the books for when he can't be around. Something mushy like that.

Love, (Whatever)

I dunno. I'm not usually a romantic, but that would be the best gift a man could give me. :rolleyes:

great thread. I love love love your pictures. I think i'm going to have fun tonight thinking about you and what I would want to do to you.

Back