The New Male to Male Vid Links Thread

Just to let you all know, I might be coming back sooner than I thought.

I figure I share what happened Sunday. Keep in mind that I am better now, so no worries for now, ok.

Basically, I had to take a shit, and usually when I have a bowel movement, I tend to also have to urinate. So, I, being a bit of a dumbass, press down on my penis (instead of just holding it down), where I felt a bit of pain while peeing. When I got up, I saw there was a pink liquid, and I figured (correctly) that i might've caused a penile injury, mostly a slight tear to the pee slit.

There was no blood in my urine (the pink liquid was from some reserve urine that dripped and mixed with the blood from the meatus wound), and I pretty quickly stopped bleeding. And the only reason I say it was a wound is because I felt something sting when I put some hand sanitizer to clean it, and it burned like a cut.

All I have right now is a bit of soreness, but it is slowly going away. All I have to do is ignore it, and I will be fine.

Of course, if it happens after I jerk off sometime this week or the next, I will go to the doctor's, but for right now, I'm not worried :)
 
Hope you're out of the pink (sorry) soon.

I think I'm all cleared. There has been no blood since Sunday morning and the soreness is very low (pretty non-existent to very minor irritation, though that could be due to my pubes being long). In fact, my problem now are my balls ache from all the stuff I keep holding back.
 
After this vid and a trip to **********, my balls got that release, and my dick is sore (fortunately, it is healed up). So, here's the vid I watched:
http://www.xvideos.com/video10388996/gay-bb.net

Very nice. Thanks for sharing. The bottom went the whole way with his dress shoes on. *smile* Liked the brief coverage of him jacking himself inside the pouch of his jock. Hadn't seen that before.
 
Very nice. Thanks for sharing. The bottom went the whole way with his dress shoes on. *smile* Liked the brief coverage of him jacking himself inside the pouch of his jock. Hadn't seen that before.

I do agree, it has the good atmosphere, and I agree, the pouch jacking is very hot.
 
A vid that's solely cocksucking doesn't usually move me much, but this one was taken with such insistent and relentless vigor that it did the trick.


A man worth kneeling before. Not just because his magnificent cock but he lets his cocksucker feel his appreciation. Every time he started bucking all I could think was yes baby cum for me.
 
New Vids 2-23-15

Austin Wolf & Tyler Wolf- You guys already know how I feel about Austin Wolf, and he does a great job with the other guy. I love the chemistry between the two (you can tell that they are lovers IRL). My favorite part when the one guy said he came while Austin was cumming, which sounds so hot.

Also, any video which features a big muscular stud's bubble butt getting fucked is always welcome :)

Skinny Boy Fucks His Daddy- My title pretty describes this video. I love the daddy, he looks very hot. The boy is ok, I wish he would eat something (a bit too skinny for my tastes). Also, I like the old guy/young guy mix, though I like it when they change up the trope sometimes. This video is very nice.

College Hazing- another forced sex fantasy, pretty nicely done, with both boys looking very nice (the top is the better of the two). Plus, that kid might be saying no, but he doesn't look like he is hating it.

Anyway, there will be more videos.
 
Just wondering why use a condom to get your ass fucked then have them pull it off and swallow their cum? Am i confused about something?
 
Just wondering why use a condom to get your ass fucked then have them pull it off and swallow their cum? Am i confused about something?

That's probably a hygiene thing more than anything. But, I do agree, why use a condom when you are going to swallow the cum.
 
College Hazing- another forced sex fantasy, pretty nicely done, with both boys looking very nice (the top is the better of the two). Plus, that kid might be saying no, but he doesn't look like he is hating it.

I wanted to like this one but I thought it was just too badly and tamely acted and filmed--and it's not about college hazing. The bottom doesn't look like he's hating it, I think, mostly because he's a terrible actor. Did enjoy the Wolf on Wolf one and haven't gotten around to looking at the middle one yet.

I've been busy trying to track down depictions of homoerotic Shunga art for a story.
 
New vids 2-28-15

Well, I'm so ready for spring. Either way, here's some new vids for your viewing pleasures:

Tyler Saint & Marco Blaze Flip Fuck- Nothing like watching two well-hung, handsome, muscle studs do each other. While I do like Tyler Saint, I have to say that Marco Blaze was very steamy here.

Lured-Wabe Steel & James Carter- A very nice pair with some good tension building. Wabe really fucked the shit out of James as well, which looked pretty hot and intense. Also, another vid where a guy eats cum, but still wears a condom.

Fuck Buddies- Another good pairing (don't know the performers' names) with some good action. Nothing great, but it's not that bad. Again, there is cum eating, so why would they need to wear a condom?
 
tumblr_nk95z43rLQ1tb90bfo1_500.png
 
Ah, the massage guy. Like him a lot. Just now got around to watching this. I liked it a lot, but I had to turn the sound off as it was out of synch with the video.

Yeah, I notice that. That pisses me off when the audio isn't sync with the video. I wish when that happens that the uploader would go back and fix the video.


Tyler Saint is a pretty well known gay porn star, as he been around for a good while.
 
Back
Top