The Isolated Political Blurt Thread

tumblr_njo58u364q1qz581wo4_500.gif

tumblr_njo58u364q1qz581wo2_500.gif

tumblr_njo58u364q1qz581wo1_400.gif

tumblr_njo58u364q1qz581wo5_500.gif

tumblr_njo58u364q1qz581wo3_500.gif

Is it just me or is Vetteman stepping up his game to challenge the OCD moron miles in Obama hate threads?

Is it just me or is Vetteman stepping up his game to challenge the OCD moron miles in Obama hate threads?

I recall Vettey being part of the Old Grumpies' Never Change Things Why Can't They Stay The Same Club of the GB back when the Politics Forum was being considered and up for a vote.

Now look at 'im. With politics having its own playground and sandbox, he's happier than a junebug in July, ruling the conservative crier roost up in here with three or four Obama threads a day, fast as he can look up what to cut and paste next! :D

I recall Vettey being part of the Old Grumpies' Never Change Things Why Can't They Stay The Same Club of the GB back when the Politics Forum was being considered and up for a vote.

Now look at 'im. With politics having its own playground and sandbox, he's happier than a junebug in July, ruling the conservative crier roost up in here with three or four Obama threads a day, fast as he can look up what to cut and paste next! :D

I'm glad he's posting over here. If only Ish and Miles would stop polluting the GB.

One should understand that the Justice Department did not simply find indirect evidence of unintentionally racist practices which harm black people, but “discriminatory intent”—that is to say willful racism aimed to generate cash. Justice in Ferguson is not a matter of “racism without racists,” but racism with racists so secure, so proud, so brazen that they used their government emails to flaunt it.

The emails including “jokes” depicting President Obama as a chimp, mocking how black people talk (“I be so glad that dis be my last child support payment!”), depicting blacks as criminals, welfare recipients, unemployed, lazy, and having “no frigging clue who their Daddies are.” This humor—given the imprimatur of government email—resulted in neither reprimand, nor protest, nor even a polite request to refrain from reoffending. “Instead,” according to the report, “the emails were usually forwarded along to others.”

One should resist the urge to clutch pearls and carp about the “mean people” of Ferguson. Bigoted jokes are never really jokes at all, so much as a tool by which one sanctifies plunder. If black people in Ferguson are the 47 percent—a class of takers, of immoral reprobates, driving up crime while driving down quality of life—then why should they not be “the sources of revenue?” In this way a racist “joke” transfigures raw pillage into legal taxation. The “joke” is in fact an entire worldview that reveals that the agents of plunder, the police, are in fact not plundering anyone at all. They are just making sure the reprobates pay their fair share.

Read: Ta-Nehisi Coates, The Gangsters of Ferguson

http://alibi.com/blog/s/news/w3703/The-Daily-Word-in-prom-munism-hobbits-and-Mars.html

http://krqe.com/2015/03/05/seniors-vote-for-communism-themed-prom/

They're calling it “prom-munism.” Seniors at an Albuquerque school want their prom to have a Communism theme. Seniors at Cottonwood Classical Preparatory School near I-25 and Paseo del Norte voted online this week for the theme of their prom this year.
“They wanted prom-munism, so that’s what got voted for the most,” said senior Sarah Zachary.
She voted for “A Night in the Reef,” because the prom is expected to take place at the Albuquerque Aquarium on April 25.
“We have a lot of jokesters in our grade, so they wanted it to be funny and a lot of them are really intense with politics,” Zachary said.

However, students who asked to remain anonymous don’t believe Communism is a joking matter.
“I would hope Cottonwood would realize the seriousness of having a very powerful and destructive idea as the theme for a prom,” one student wrote.
Another said, “While the seniors meant no harm in their choice of theme, it is not appropriate.”
“Our students are in the International Baccalaureate program, so they are very academically focused,” said Sam Obenshain, executive director at Cottonwood. “One of the classes they enjoy the most is a world history class.”
Obenshain said, despite the vote, this is not a done deal. He said he plans to talk with the students about it next week.

Wonkette's words-

Albuquerque’s Cottonwood (COMMUNIST!) Classical (COMMUNIST!) Preparatory (COMMUNIST!!!) School have democratically voted, as one does in a communist society, to turn their prep school into a hotbed of communism. With punch and dancing!

http://wonkette.com/578726/very-sma...unist-prom-to-warm-our-cold-tyrannical-hearts

http://alibi.com/blog/s/news/w3703/The-Daily-Word-in-prom-munism-hobbits-and-Mars.html

http://krqe.com/2015/03/05/seniors-vote-for-communism-themed-prom/

They're calling it “prom-munism.” Seniors at an Albuquerque school want their prom to have a Communism theme. Seniors at Cottonwood Classical Preparatory School near I-25 and Paseo del Norte voted online this week for the theme of their prom this year.
“They wanted prom-munism, so that’s what got voted for the most,” said senior Sarah Zachary.
She voted for “A Night in the Reef,” because the prom is expected to take place at the Albuquerque Aquarium on April 25.
“We have a lot of jokesters in our grade, so they wanted it to be funny and a lot of them are really intense with politics,” Zachary said.

However, students who asked to remain anonymous don’t believe Communism is a joking matter.
“I would hope Cottonwood would realize the seriousness of having a very powerful and destructive idea as the theme for a prom,” one student wrote.
Another said, “While the seniors meant no harm in their choice of theme, it is not appropriate.”
“Our students are in the International Baccalaureate program, so they are very academically focused,” said Sam Obenshain, executive director at Cottonwood. “One of the classes they enjoy the most is a world history class.”
Obenshain said, despite the vote, this is not a done deal. He said he plans to talk with the students about it next week.

Wonkette's words-

Albuquerque’s Cottonwood (COMMUNIST!) Classical (COMMUNIST!) Preparatory (COMMUNIST!!!) School have democratically voted, as one does in a communist society, to turn their prep school into a hotbed of communism. With punch and dancing!

http://wonkette.com/578726/very-sma...unist-prom-to-warm-our-cold-tyrannical-hearts

Traditionally, at the end of a prom every couple goes to their own hotel room. But this is a Communist prom. Communism is all about sharing goods and doing things collectively . . .

Now that we have a politics forum, can we start a petition for an exclusive forum for neverendingretard? Nobody talks to him on any other forum, he may as well have his own place to post alone.

If anyone wants to continue questioning President Obama's American-ness and love of America after his Selma speech today, you can just do America the biggest favor of your shitstain life and step the fuck off into a pit of spikes.

President Obama spoke before thousands on Saturday during a commemorative ceremony for the 50th anniversary of the events of “Bloody Sunday” when over 600 non-violent protesters were attacked by Alabama state troopers as they attempted to march from Selma to Montgomery for voting rights.

50 Years Ago

We gather here to celebrate them. We gather here to honor the courage of ordinary Americans willing to endure billy clubs and the chastening rod; tear gas and the trampling hoof; men and women who despite the gush of blood and splintered bone would stay true to their North Star and keep marching toward justice.

As we commemorate their achievement, we are well-served to remember that at the time of the marches, many in power condemned rather than praised them. Back then, they were called Communists, half-breeds, outside agitators, sexual and moral degenerates, and worse – everything but the name their parents gave them. Their faith was questioned. Their lives were threatened. Their patriotism was challenged.

And yet, what could be more American than what happened in this place?

What could more profoundly vindicate the idea of America than plain and humble people – the unsung, the downtrodden, the dreamers not of high station, not born to wealth or privilege, not of one religious tradition but many – coming together to shape their country’s course?

Back