Shy BBW nurse looking to build confidence

Which sentence appeals to you more?

• Total voters
Dr. Who? :) I hate to geek out since your new pic is obviously fucking hot, but what do you think of the Doctor's new companion? I am going to say she is amazing!

She is sexy as hell! :) I am really excited for this upcoming season, how about you??

She is sexy as hell! :) I am really excited for this upcoming season, how about you??

You're right, she is sexy as hell! As a matter of fact, I will say she is the only Dalek I have ever wanted to put my penis in ;)

I think the doctor and companion they have are an incredible pair. Amy Pond was pretty good, but I think she was a little played out. Not to mention I didn't like the Rory dynamic...I like the perceived sexual tension between the doctor and the companions...but that's just my 2 cents :)

You're right, she is sexy as hell! As a matter of fact, I will say she is the only Dalek I have ever wanted to put my penis in ;)

I think the doctor and companion they have are an incredible pair. Amy Pond was pretty good, but I think she was a little played out. Not to mention I didn't like the Rory dynamic...I like the perceived sexual tension between the doctor and the companions...but that's just my 2 cents :)

I would tend to agree with you, even tho Amy Pond was sexy :)

Oh Hello..

Hey! It's been a super long and extremely cold week here! I need help keeping warm!

Attachments

• Hello.jpg
    Hello.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 476
I'd be happy to listen to your heart. Just let me lay my head against those lovely breasts of yours... ;)

:) Am I okay Doctor?

Amazing! I think it's definitely my favorite of yours to date. Puts such lovely, dirty thoughts in my head!:D:rose:

Thank you! I aim to please ;)

Your photos are wonderful, and a pleasure to enjoy while at work.:rose::kiss:

Do I give you naughty thoughts at work?? I can think of a few things I'd like to do while at "work" ;)

I need a nurse in treatment room 4.

Nurse Desire reporting for duty... How may I assist you?

Very nice... U could always staddle my face while u do that.. sure I could warm u up a bit!!
:p

Body heat is the best way to warm things up. And from the looks of that pose you would be blanketing me with those wonderful charms!! Warm breath. Hands covering that sexy ass... sending all the naughty thoughts you want ;)

Hey! It's been a super long and extremely cold week here! I need help keeping warm!

Back