Where are all the British guys n girls?!?!?

Hey Veronica. It's good to see the UK guys n gals out in full force!
Whereabouts in this fine isle do you hail from?

Where are the Brithish guys n girls on here?!?! It's mostly Americans that speak o me and its so much harder to chat on yahoo with the time difference.
If ur British and want to chat mail me :)

Hi babe, Im from North East England, tell Me a lot more about U xx

sigh....

spent the last few days in Madrid...was so beautiful...back to the grind :(..hope the weather improves soon

spent the last few days in Madrid...was so beautiful...back to the grind :(..hope the weather improves soon

lucky you - i love madrid! :)

aside from being a fab city, i've never in my life seen such a collection of handsome men all in one place! :rolleyes:

aside from being a fab city, i've never in my life seen such a collection of handsome men all in one place! :rolleyes:

I love Madrid too, stayed in Chueca, so while there were plenty of handsome men they might not have been quite what you were looking for, or vice versa.

Hello on this quiet Sunday evening.

hello back at you!

just doing domestics accompanied by a bit of fry and laurie and some white wine.

just a normal sunday night really.

i guess my date cancelled on me as haven't heard a peep. :(

Well not sure about the men but it was a lively city no doubt....was there with a couple colleagues and on our last night out we went for a tapas crawl - and around 3 am when we were returning the streets were still full of people...crazy energy :)...sorry about your date cancelling - any plans of coming down to London?

Back