The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
They scare the living shit out of me.

Oh fuck that shit, just put a gun to my head and good bye. I'm not even gonna make it the first zombie outbreak day.

Ahh...

Just go north. Far north, like extreme northern Canada north.

Zombies don't put on coats or start fires, and zombiesicles don't... do anything, actually.

Ahh...

Zombies don't put on coats or start fires, and zombiesicles don't... do anything, actually.

Have you read World War Z?

Yep. Something from my medical training, mouths are disgusting and then all the biting, the overwhelming bitey.... shudders

Understandable. I personally like zombies movies and all, but then suddenly it became all cool to like them.

Ahh...

Have you read World War Z?

Understandable. I personally like zombies movies and all, but then suddenly it became all cool to like them.

Yes. I know. Seriously guys, the man has a zombie chef tattoo, when I say he's an expert, I mean it. Which means, I totally get it.

We were watching The 2nd season of Walking Dead... and I freaked.
hangs head

WHY... do I want pop tarts so freakin badly.

-sighs and smells cinnamon-

The other things I crave... -breaths-

soon...

PS_0367W_ZOMBIE_APOCALYPSE.jpg
:D:D:D:D

The blood of your enemies?

In reality as much as that would please so many parts of me....

-clears throat-
With all bliss aside, I could only have that but once and then probably have nothing else ever again. As much as I'd like the moments before... during... and after. Hell I'd love the sounds, sights, textures... to roll in it, fuck in it, lick it off his fucking corpse.... It's not a repeatable dream.

No... the craving now is much much simpler, repeatable... but no less a joy, just, different.

I love this movie and now I feel like watching it again!

LT:

I miss my doggy. :(
I keep feeling like she should be here every time I come home. *sigh*

LLT:
I'm already over this fucking cough.

That really sucks. :(

I'm not above trying to kidnap her back for you... just throwing that out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back