The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, world.

Hello, HP. How are you doing? Any good fishing?

Today is feeling quite muggy. I think anna sent some of that humidity down here just out of spite. :rolleyes: (just kidding) :rose::kiss:

I'm hoping I can roll into the first sex scene of my chapter tonight. Let's just see how my mood is by then. ;)

Dampy, did nature provide you with a good show?

Rolf, I'll take a light ale and then take a nap someplace air conditioned.

Whoo-HOO!!

I just won 800,000 British Pounds Sterling through... something.

"The selection process was carried out through random selection in our computerized email selection machine (TOPAZ) from a database of over 250,000 email addresses drawn from all the continents of the world and your winning category falls within our African category so you are to claim your money through our African claim agent."

Funny that. I mean, I'm really, REALLY good with geography, so I'm pretty certain I'm in North America....

Whoo-HOO!!

"The selection process was carried out through random selection in our computerized email selection machine (TOPAZ) from a database of over 250,000 email addresses drawn from all the continents of the world and your winning category falls within our African category so you are to claim your money through our African claim agent."

Funny that. I mean, I'm really, REALLY good with geography, so I'm pretty certain I'm in North America....

Sweet. :)

When's the party...?

Whoo-HOO!!

LOL! :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Br6dK5yZQk

Yes! We got thunderstorms here and I think I got a good photo out of it.

EDIT:
Here's the pic I got. Yes, Dampy, there is a little bit of post work on it. This is a one minute and 15 second exposure.
http://sdrv.ms/18naQqR

As soon as I saw there was lightning, I rushed out to my back deck in my underwear with my camera gear. :eek:

Last edited:

EDIT:
Here's the pic I got. Yes, Dampy, there is a little bit of post work on it. This is a one minute and 15 second exposure.

As soon as I saw there was lightning, I rushed out to my back deck in my underwear with my camera gear. :eek:

It's a stunning picture--and a nice image of you in your undies. ;)

EDIT:

Oh wow. I am officially gut-wrenchingly jealous of your camera timer thingamajig. :cool: Enough that I cant even think up a suitable comment about you in your undies. :rolleyes: :eek:

How long was the exposure on this one?

Oh wow. I am officially gut-wrenchingly jealous of your camera timer thingamajig. :cool: Enough that I cant even think up a suitable comment about you in your undies. :rolleyes: :eek:

How long was the exposure on this one?

I think it was 75 seconds (one minute 15)

I've never managed to take a digital pic of lightning; fireworks are still a bit of a mystery, too.

EDIT:

Nice work, john... :D

So, I have spent the day traipsing around the temple to Mammon that is the Home and Gift fair in search of something decent to tempt my punters in the autumn. I suspect that the recession is finally beginning to bite significantly. A lot less exhibitors than last year, and many notable MIA suppliers, either through attrition or a realisation that the cost of a stand at theses fairs is increasingly hard to justify, given that retailers are pulling their horns in too.

Shopageddon is upon is, brethren... :)

I think she may have been referring to the exposure of his undies, HP... ;)

Oh dear.
I reckon it would have been about 3 minutes, then.

<groan>
Rolf, please may I have a very large vodka (Finnish) and lots of ice?
I think I'd better slide under . . . .

< wanders away in confusion >

I'm glad you all enjoyed the picture. :D

It was really lucky that I got that one. I had a hard time getting it to the right f stop and amount of exposure that would be long enough to capture the lightning strikes and not let the light polution over expose it. At least with fireworks you can time it and have lots of chances to correct and play around with the settings.

Sorry I didn't "accidently" snap a pic of my boxers. Glad I could provide you with an entertaining image though. :devil::eek:. HP, I was actually out there for a lot longer. But it was warm and muggy, so I was fine.

I think I'll join you for that drink.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back