Happiness in Slavery (closed)

HisPureLust

Narcissistic Satyr
Joined
Oct 3, 2007
Posts
535
The party was winding down. Most everyone who was drunk or fun or mattered enough to tolerate had already left hours ago.

Kane was never crazy about his job in the mailroom, but it definitely had its perks. He eyed one of the guests as she not so much walked as stumbled up the large circular stairs leading to any number of other rooms within the mansion. She was more than likely looking for a bathroom but Kane could possibly help her find a bedroom instead. Her legs were exquisite, long and shapely. He followed them all the way to her ass and grimaced... taking a sip of his beer.

"Check her out dude," his buddy remarked.. Regarding the same drunken woman "It's Kim from accounting. She's so fucken hot."

Eric was only a year younger than him but ages behind as far as taste. The two had become close shortly after meeting in high school and upon graduation they both applied for the same job. They were similar in almost every way but appearance. No one could mistake Kane for Eric. With his looks and sex appeal Kane could easily be a model but he was far too lazy to audition and put forth all that effort. His boyish good looks and athletic body ensured he always got plenty of attention regardless. He didn't need fans...just enough pussy to keep him satisfied and distracted. Eric, while handsome, was nothing special. Even less so when standing next to his Adonis like partner in crime.

"No man, her ass...it's practically non existent. I'll pass."

"You'll pass?," he snorted "As if you could even."

Kane ignored the comment, the two of them knew his reputation spoke for itself. He had already fucked most of the women on his floor at work and was only attending this company party to branch out into others. It's easier to make headway when he wasn't wearing an outfit that screamed minimum wage.

The two young men took turns noticing all the young ladies they could in the next hour... But for all their efforts, Kane wasn't impressed.

"I'm sick of these chicken heads. It's not about advancement but I would really like an older woman... There's a ton of them at Prisma just none that are hot on our floor."

"I think your just drunk...ain't nothing wrong with working your way through a second time. Stacy is nuts about you... Her tits alone would be worth getting fired for." Eric was referring of course to the policy of Prisma employees dating or engaging in romantic endeavors with one another.

Ignoring Eric's opinion he downed the last drops of his beer and tossed it in a very expensive looking receptacle near the end of the railing where they stood overlooking the party. They looked out at the rest of he party goers below. It was sad really... Middle aged men and women, all checking their watches...wondering if the sitters were still on the clock, and how late they could slink in to work the next day without getting canned. Working stiffs, he thought... Not me. Fuck that. This was just another gig till his career took off.

Eric smiled as he let out a belch that broke Kane from his reverie. His friend smiled back and shook his hand.

"Guess this shit is done, that means I'm out."

He nodded and watched Eric leave. Poor bastard he thought. He'd probably be at Prisma his whole life.

Kane fished in the pockets of his tight jeans. Finding his keys he realized by way of his bladder that he needed to see a man about a horse. He walked upstairs where he had seen Kim go moments before. Maybe she found the bathroom.

Upstairs it was a fucken maze. Hallway after hallway of pretentious decor and furnishings, all looking exactly the same. Old man Hodgers who ran Prisma sure liked to rub it in.

The attractive young man eventually found the bathroom and stepped in, unaware he had made a small error...
 
Last edited:
The man seemed to go on and on as he talked about how well this account or that account was doing. He let a few people chime in with agreements but anytime anyone tried to question his assessment or, god forbid, change the subject he loudly went back to making his point. Samantha couldn’t understand why you would go to a work party only to spend the whole time discussing work. She’d hoped for some kind of reason to be able to skip out on tonight’s festivities but here she was.


It wasn’t that she didn’t like parties or getting dressed up and socializing, it was just that all the socializing always seemed to end up being about work. It was such a waste of an expensive dress and shoes. She told herself she’d wear them out again for a strictly non-work night on the town but she knew she was kidding herself. She never seemed to have the time anymore. She’d had a much more active social life in her 20’s which seemed much longer than 10 years ago. She felt her cell phone start vibrating and she tried to keep her excitement in check as she excused herself from the conversation.


“Hello?”


“Hi Mrs. Wright, it’s Janine. Joseph can’t find his baseball jersey and he says he has to have it for practice tomorrow. Do you know where it is?”


“It’s already hanging up in the car for the morning. We should be home in the next hour or so.”


“Ok, thanks! See you in a while.”


Samantha hung up the phone and looked around the room for her husband. She saw him over at the bar talking to one of her few co-workers he knew. She started his way just as one of the servers stepped around the corner. The woman’s tray was mostly empty glasses but there was of course one half-full glass of beer that ended up all over Samantha. The server apologized profusely, her face turning red as she tried to dab at Samantha’s chest with a napkin. Samantha reassured the server it was fine and headed upstairs to the bathroom.


Luckily the bathroom was empty and it only took her a minute to find a washcloth. Her dress had a low neckline and most of the beer had landed on her skin. Of course it had then dripped down into her bra. She quickly unzipped the dress and slid the top down. It took a couple minutes to get the bra wiped off enough to not reek of beer though the smell was still noticeable. At least it meant she had a reason to leave early. She slipped the bra back on and pulled the top of her dress back up. As she reached back to zip it she heard the sound of the door opening. She turned just in time to see a young guy walk in. A small part of her brain noticed that he was a very, very attractive man but her thoughts were almost entirely consumed with embarrassment and shock.


“What are you doing? Get out of here!”
 
By the time he realized he had wandered into the women's bathroom he no longer cared...

“What are you doing? Get out of here!”

She was exquisite. More than a few summers his senior but an absolute sight to behold.

Apparently fussing with some issue with her bra and dress, before noticing him, the stunning woman was not familiar to Kane. Her dress was low cut and he could see the creamy skin of her shapely back as she attempted to zip it up in haste. He considered offering her help but sadly she managed without him. As she turned around his attention was stolen by her large full breasts as they swung in full view, barely contained by their prison. Kane imagined them in his hands and what they would look like covered in...

Eric was gonna kick himself tomorrow.

For a moment he simply smiled, sizing her up for a moment. There were a few ways he could handle this, and being that she was exactly what he was looking for all night... He didn't want to come off too strong. Subtlety could accomplish much.

"Oh shit. Sorry bout that," he began glancing about the room in feigned embarrassment "I must of taken a wrong turn. I really gotta go and I just barely made it, yknow?"

He turned to face a nearby sink. It wasn't quite level with him but it would have to do.

Kane undid his pants before any protest could be made. His erection was already forming and while semi-flaccid he was still confident it would get her attention. Grasping within his boxers and adjusting himself, he pulled his dick out and all but slapped it on the sink counter. It's girth causing a thud to echo in the deafening silent restroom and making a show of his urgent need to urinate.

Now facing the mirror, he tried to hide a grin as he looked at her from behind his reflection.

"Pretty boring party huh? I'm Kane. Nice to meet you."
 
The guy didn’t seem to be in any rush to listen to her demand...or to say anything. He was not reacting the way any normal person with manners would and her discomfort increased. Samantha hurriedly zipped her dress up and turned to face him. She looked at him expectantly but all she got in return was a smile. She couldn’t believe he was still just standing there after walking in on her half dressed. This was not a situation or reaction she was used to. Just as she was about to tell him off he finally spoke.

"Oh shit. Sorry bout that,I must of taken a wrong turn. I really gotta go and I just barely made it, yknow?"

“Well in the future you should probably…”

Samantha’s words trailed off as she watched him and tried to convince herself he wasn’t about to do what she thought he was about to do. It only took a few seconds for her to realize he was going to do exactly what she'd thought, much to her shock. She knew she should say something or walk out but she just stood there looking mortified and trying to figure out how she’d ended up in such a surreal situation. The sound of his cock hitting the counter broke her reverie. His size was impressive to say the least and it took a few seconds before she was able to move her eyes up to his face. She could feel herself blushing as she met his gaze in the mirror.

"Pretty boring party huh? I'm Kane. Nice to meet you."

She looked at him with pure disbelief. Did he really expect her to introduce herself and make small talk while he relieved himself into a sink?

“Well this has been truly appalling. I would suggest you work on your social skills before you go to another party.”

Samantha turned on her heel and walked out of the bathroom, resisting the temptation for one last look.
 
"Well in the future you should probably…”

She looked at his cock. It was as inevitable as it was expected and planned, but her gaze did not keep for as long as his ego would of liked. The rosy tinge building in her cheeks pleased him and despite her horror she had not yet fled for the door.

"Well this has been truly appalling. I would suggest you work on your social skills before you go to another party.”

He really DID have to go, and so he did, but in truth it was kind of difficult...or at least it could be, to piss while getting or having an erection. The stream was more "rigid" and less adjustable. Being that a sink wasn't exactly crafted with this in mind and he didn't feel like getting splash back... He held the rest and finished in a toilet.

By then the older woman had left. Kane smirked to himself in the empty woman's bathroom. She seemed so upset he mused.

Too subtle?

Afterwards he washed up, paying special attention to the underside of his cock. Who knows how many skanks dirtied up that counter tonight.

He descended the spiral stairs to see that to his surprise the party had not yet been called. Several office flunkies were still milling about fishing for promotions. Bumping into one another and floundering about in an attempt to make what they no doubt considered to be vital office connections.

Through the enormous glass windows downstairs he could see a large group had moved out into the parking area outside on the garden grounds. Kane decided he had had enough for tonight. Unable to locate the stunning woman from the bathroom moments ago, he resigned to calling it quits. Another set of stairs later and he was on the ground floor, piling out with a few other suits and dresses.

Outside the moonlight fought against the bright lights of the garden sconces lighting the parking area. Dozens of suv's and beemers filled the circular driveway. A few valets were busy running back and forth between the entrance and the cars. Kane scoffed and thought to himself how glad he was that he parked outside the gate. He walked for a few moments. As he left he nodded to the few people he recognized then stopped to lean against an out of place station wagon.

A few car lengths down the pile up he saw her. Still caught up in the social pandering with what must of been her husband and Some bloated idiot with his own spouse. Both wives looked cute, but his run in was a fucken knock out who put the other to shame easily. He kept watching her with a smile and folded his arms allowing himself to fantasize a bit and making no attempt to hide his ogling.
 
Who does that?!? Just pulls their dick out to pee in a sink in front of a strange woman he just barged in on, she thought as she hurried downstairs, still blushing. She was way past done with this party. She stopped Tim still predictably by the bar. She walked his way, avoiding making eye contact with any of the people who would most certainly stop her to talk. The last thing she wanted was to see Kane again. Tim was still talking to her co-worker, Andrew, but they were saying their goodbyes. She added her polite goodbye to the mix and started leading Tim out.


When they got outside Samantha had to bite back a groan as she saw the group of people waiting for their cars to be brought up. Andrew and his wife joined them a few minutes later and she was forced to make small talk. She couldn’t remember the woman’s name for the life of her but luckily the woman seemed a little past tipsy and just rambled on and on. Samantha was used to feigning interest in a conversation without fully listening to it and most of her attention was on looking around making sure she didn’t see Kane wandering her way.


She assumed he worked for Prisma as well but she had definitely never seen him before which hopefully meant their earlier meeting was a one-off. She wasn’t totally sure why she kept looking around for him, she very much doubted his normal introduction included pulling his dick out before introducing himself. Maybe her concern was because she looked instead of adamantly averting her gaze. In case this assessment was correct she told herself it was like a car accident….you want to look away, you just can’t. This logic might have worked but she’d never know because it was then she saw him leaning against a car. She could tell he was staring at her and as the seconds ticked by her discomfort returned under his intent gaze. She could tell he was enjoying himself, either because he was making her uncomfortable or because he liked the view. She knew she was attractive and she’d gotten used to men checking her out, it normally didn’t phase her. She finally gave him an unfriendly look and moved so her back was to him.


She forced herself not to look back until their car was finally brought up and she was getting in. The spot he’d been standing in was empty now and she told herself this was the end of what would make an entertaining story in the future.
 
It took a bit for her to notice he had been watching her. Once she had she wasted little time giving him a dirty look. But it was too late. Kane had already caught her scanning the crowd of employees waiting for their cars for him moments earlier. She might be repulsed... mortified... angered even... But she would never forget him.

Eventually the valet hurried off to no doubt get their vehicle or the vehicle of the couple they were engaged in small talk with. He took this as his queue to exit.

He sat up unfolding his arms and walked to the edge of the property. It took a few minutes to make the trip, but eventually he was looking up at the giant wrought iron gate which usually served to keep persons like him out. A few minutes more and he was at his car. An ugly yet reliable little machine that got him from point A to point B. It was by no means a chick magnet, but then again...he had never needed one.

The seat was cold but he smiled at the sweet scent of his strawberry freshener. He placed the key in the ignition and turned gently...

Click.

"Your fucken kidding right?," he shouted as if the steering wheel or the car itself was listening.

Kane tried it again but there didn't appear to be any sign of the engine trying to turn over.

"Fucken starter."

He stepped out and slammed the door shut. Reliable, yeah sure. He gave the rust bucket a swift kick and cursed it before sticking his hands in his pockets. Looking around he wondered how long it would take in a ritzy neighborhood like this for him to get towed.

Too bad he didn't leave with Eric, but then he wouldn't of met that Milf in the bathroom. Priorities he thought to himself.

With A heavy sigh he took off his jacket and tossed it over his shoulder. There had to be a bus stop somewhere. Even in Ritchie rich land. He started walking down the secluded street. Cars no doubt from the party passing him on his left.
 
“Did you have a nice time, Hun?”


“Uh yeah, it was fine. Hopefully it wasn't too boring for you.”


“It wasn't too bad, besides you'll be having to do the same thing for me at my office party next week.”


She was not looking forward to that but at least she’d be able to have a few drinks to make it more bearable.


“You look really nice tonight, that dress looks amazing on you.”


“Thanks dear, I'm glad you like it.”


Tim put his hand on her thigh and started rubbing it, his hand slowly moving higher. Samantha suppressed a sigh at the predictability. Tim always got handsy and expectant when he'd been drinking even though it always resulted in quick, forgettable sex. His hand moved up to her tits, slipping under her dress to play with her nipple. She let her gaze wander to the window and realized they were about to hit someone walking down the road.


“Tim, watch out!”


Tim’s eyes went back to the road and he swerved into the opposite lane just in time. The car slowed to a stop along the curb and Tim was out the door a split second later. Samantha spent a minute trying to make her heart stop racing. When she looked up she saw Tim heading back to the car with the pedestrian in tow. It seemed she wasn't going to get rid of Kane anytime soon. She considered locking the doors and letting Tim find his own way home but in the end she sat back with an irritated sigh. Hopefully he was just coming over to use a cell phone to call a cab.
 
Kane couldn't believe his luck tonight. First the party was a wash out, even though he always had fun hanging out with Eric. Second the only interesting chick he did run into was a prude and lastly his fucken car wasn't starting.

He lived clear on the other side of town so he wasn't actually walking home but the bus line wasn't gonna have stops galore in a neighborhood like this so he'd have to try that shopping center he passed on the way to the party, a few miles up the road.

Kane didn't see the headlights of the car until after the screeching of its tires. Barely missing him it turned away at the last second.

"What the FUCK!?"

He jumped out of the road, which he had apparently absentmindedly wandered into from off the curb and back onto the grass. The car was familiar he thought to himself as it pulled slowly back to his side of the road and came to a stop just ahead. His heart was racing... Eric was never gonna believe this shit. Now I almost get run over, he fumed. The driver's side door opened and he was surprised to see the husband of the Milf from earlier leap out. It was dark, but from the crime lights along the road he could tell the dude was clearly panicked and concerned.

"Oh my god! Are you ok?....I'm so sorry!"

He rushed up to Kane with his arms up in apology. The guy was more startled than he was.

"Yeah, yeah I'm ok. Don't worry about it."

"I didn't see you," he realized how Kane was dressed and came to a realization "you... You coming from the Prisma social?"

The young man nodded.

"Yeah I'm having some car trouble, which is why I was walkin...guess I wasn't paying attention to where I was going."

They were both silent for a moment. Kane looking in the back window to see what her majesty was up to, and Tim trying to ascertain if he could get away with this without anyone at his job hearing about it.

"Hey," Tim began "how bout I give you a lift? Huh? It's the least I can do... what do ya say?"

He considered telling him to fuck off, but he really did need the help. Besides... He'd get another shot here.

Kane nodded with a smile, thanking the man as they exchanged names. The two headed back over to the car and Tim opened the back driver's side door for Kane who stepped in with a cheerful "Hi there!"

There was a clear yet under current mocking tone coupled with a shit eating grin. Tim introduced his beautiful wife as such and Kane pretended to not know her, putting his hand out. Once they were all seated and buckled, Samantha's husband put his signal on, pulled away from the curb and started down the road. Soon the three of them were on their way.

Kane leaned forward...his arm on Samantha's head rest.

"I really appreciate this...you know I'm so glad you two came along, that is aside from almost killing me."

He grinned devilishly at her from the rear view.
 
Last edited:
Samantha shook Kane’s hand and murmured a polite greeting through clenched teeth. She could've killed Tim for offering a ride but she knew that would make things worse. There was no way to explain why she wouldn't want to offer a co-worker a ride especially after they'd almost killed him. Kane leaned forward and Samantha shot him a glare in the rear view mirror as he put his arm on her headrest. The smile on his face made it clear that he was enjoying her displeasure.

"I really appreciate this...you know I'm so glad you two came along, that is aside from almost killing me."

“Mmm, wouldn’t that have been a tragedy.”

Tim gave her a funny look before smiling back at Kane.

“It’s the least we can do. I’m just glad you’re okay.”


She hoped that Tim had only offered to drive him to the nearest gas station so he didn’t have to wait for a cab outside but she knew that was improbable...most likely they were going to be driving him home, wherever that was. She pulled her phone out and sent a text to Janine letting her know they would be getting home a little later than planned.

She tried to keep her eyes on anything other than the rear view mirror but her gaze kept finding its way back there. Her mind didn't seem to want to cooperate either, her thoughts kept wandering back to their encounter in the bathroom. She blamed the fact that her and Tim’s sex life had been lacking lately. Kane might be annoyingly cocky and exceedingly inappropriate but when it came to looks he was seriously hot so of course she couldn't help but be preoccupied by him in her current state. Excusable or not she didn't want her glances to make him think she was in any way interested in him. She forced herself to look out the window and pretend like he wasn't there. She could tell the uncomfortable silence was getting to Tim but she had no intention of making small talk to put him at ease. The gas light came on with a ding and Samantha almost laughed at how relieved Tim looked.

“I better stop and get some gas.”


Samantha wanted to groan in irritation, this night just refused to end. Tim pulled into the next gas station and Samantha moved to unbuckle her seat belt.

“I'll get it, honey. I don't want you to have to stand out in the cold.”


Samantha knew it would be pointless to argue, Tim was nothing if not concientious. As soon as he was out of the car she turned to face Kane. His arm was still resting on her seat and she pushed it off with an indignant huff.

“I will give you $50, you can go call a cab and wait in the gas station!”
 
The ride was virtually silent, much to Kane's relief. The last thing he wanted to do was be caught in an episode of The Walton's. It was, however a shame Samantha didn't have more to say, he countered to himself. Her voice was pleasant... Sultry even. It contained a youthful and charming sound that made him desire hearing it in his ear... Perhaps whispering delicious requests from him and his thick...

Suddenly they were pulling into a gas station about halfway between the Hodger's mansion and where Kane lived. He had given Tim the address but never really thought they would go the whole way. Milfzilla was a bad joke away from telling hubby to kick his ass out, that much was clear, and it may of been out of the way from where the honeymooners here lived.

The car rolled to a stop by a gas pump and Tim decided to take care if it. He hopped out and was gone, disappearing into the convenance store to no doubt pre pay or pick something else up.

Pushing him off her headrest she glared at him... Her features even more striking now that she was enraged. Her chest wasn't quite heaving but the low cut dress left little to the imagination and her anger pushed her impressive breasts out all the further.

"I'll give you $50 dollars, you can go call a cab and wait in the gas station!"

Kane sighed, the Cheshire grin never leaving his face. He leaned back and parted his legs, the growing erection more than apparent due to its sheer size at the start and the tightness of his dress slacks. He placed his hands behind his head for support and reclined a bit.

"Sam Sam Sam...it's ok if I call you Sam right?" He continued more stating as a fact than asking "There is only one way your getting me out of this car. But before we get to that... What do you think hubby will say if I manage to let it slip that you were looking at my dick while I was trying to take a piss, and he was downstairs unaware?"
 
Kane just leaned back and stared at her with that aggravating grin. His legs were spread apart and without even thinking about it her eyes went to his crotch. She immediately wished she hadn’t, his erection was outlined to perfection by his pants. The fact that she’d already seen it without any clothes in the way made it all too easy for her mind to conjure up that image without any extra effort on her part. For a second she forgot her anger and just stared. It really was a nice view...


"Sam Sam Sam...it's ok if I call you Sam right? There is only one way your getting me out of this car. But before we get to that... What do you think hubby will say if I manage to let it slip that you were looking at my dick while I was trying to take a piss, and he was downstairs unaware?"


Of course he wanted to call her “Sam”...she didn’t let anyone, even Tim, call her that. Once she got past that she finally processed the rest of his words. Any...feelings that had arisen while she was distracted by his dick were replaced with the intense desire to lean back there and strangle him.


“You wouldn’t dare say anything to Tim! And it wasn’t like I was the pervert in that situation. Do you just constantly put your dick on display to keep people from noticing your atrocious personality? And don’t call me Sam!”
 
"You wouldn’t dare say anything to Tim! And it wasn’t like I was the pervert in that situation. Do you just constantly put your dick on display to keep people from noticing your atrocious personality? And don’t call me Sam!”

"I just needed to take a piss and made a harmless mistake in my haste. Your the one who was rude. I was super nice to you and you bit my head off..." As he continued to admonish her he began undoing his belt buckle "it really doesn't matter anyway...do u think once I tell him he's gonna be completely satisfied with your side if the story? How often do random dudes accuse a persons wife of looking at strange dicks? You had some drinks...I walked in on you...it's reasonable. He may even think you did more."

Kane had to open not only his fly but Unbutton his pants. His dick was just too restricted and wasn't gonna make it out the fly easily. He sat there now... His ten inch manhood in his hand. He wagged it from side to side, gripping the thick shaft at the base as he spoke.

"You can make trouble for me...sure, but I can clearly make trouble for you. All I'm asking for is a handjob, and not even a happy ending... it's the least you could do for me considering how bitchy you've been since the party. I mean shit, your husband almost killed me. And better hurry SAM, dear... hubby is prolly headed back soon."
 
"I just needed to take a piss and made a harmless mistake in my haste. Your the one who was rude. I was super nice to you and you bit my head off..it really doesn't matter anyway...do u think once I tell him he's gonna be completely satisfied with your side if the story? How often do random dudes accuse a persons wife of looking at strange dicks? You had some drinks...I walked in on you...it's reasonable. He may even think you did more."

The more he talked the more angry and shocked Samantha got. She couldn’t believe the nerve this guy had. As he talked he’d undone his belt and fly. By the time he finished he had his cock out in his hand and while she’d thought it was big when she’d seen it in the bathroom she apparently hadn’t seen it in its full glory. She hated that she didn’t just automatically look away in indignant disgust but she couldn’t help it. A part of her definitely enjoyed looking at it and imagining a variety of things about it. Her better judgement won out though and as much as she hated to admit it he wasn’t wrong. Even if Tim believed her it would still likely put even more of a strain on their sex life. There was also her career to consider...if Kane told anyone at work it could at the very least make her look bad and at worst put her in danger of being fired.


"You can make trouble for me...sure, but I can clearly make trouble for you. All I'm asking for is a handjob, and not even a happy ending... it's the least you could do for me considering how bitchy you've been since the party. I mean shit, your husband almost killed me. And better hurry SAM, dear... hubby is prolly headed back soon."

She closed her eyes and slowly counted to ten lest her anger get the better of her and she ended up slapping that smug smirk right off of his face. It vexed her to no end that she would have to give into this asshole’s demands but jerking him off for a minute was preferable to the trouble he could make for her.

“You’re a complete asshole but fine. As soon as Tim comes out of the gas station though I’m stopping and then you leave me alone and what happened tonight is never spoken of again.”

She got on her knees in the seat and leaned between the front seats. She wrapped her hand around his cock, awed by its thickness. She slowly started sliding her hand up and down the shaft. She could feel her body start to respond making her blush. She watched her hand move over his cock which was preferable to eye contact. In the back of her mind she knew she was enjoying looking at his cock as she gave him a hand job and she could imagine the way it would feel slipping between her lips or into her pussy. Her breath started coming faster and she tried to remind herself she was just doing this to keep Kane’s mouth shut.

“Are you watching for Tim? Has he come out yet?”
 
The young man relished in her silent contemplation. He knew what she would decide, there was never really a doubt in his mind. Ok maybe early on, but he could always feign innocence and use the fact that no one, including Tim and himself would want any of this to get out at Prisma. There was never any real risk. But soon after she turned to face him Kane could see more than the anger at him in her eyes. He could see the anger she held for herself. For secretly wanting to see his glorious cock one more time.

"You’re a complete asshole but fine. As soon as Tim comes out of the gas station though I’m stopping and then you leave me alone and what happened tonight is never spoken of again.”

He nodded but didn't actually agree "Your wasting time...it doesn't take that long to pay for gas, I'm surprised he's not out yet"

It was a beautiful site for Kane to see Samantha on her knees. Even if she wasn't directly in front of and below him he enjoyed it. Her large tits hanging as she leaned between the seats. He wanted so much to reach out and grab them. Occasionally glancing towards the station the handsome mailroom clerk let the older woman go to work on his dick. She expertly pumped the shaft... Slow at times, fast at others. Was she responding to him or to herself? Kane looked at her across the car interior...she avoided eye contact, which was disappointing but fine.

"Fuck...yeeeeah...just like that...." Her hands felt like heaven...the softness of them coupled with just the right amount of grip.

Are you watching for Tim? Has he come out yet?”

He glanced again and squinted, Tim was at the register from what he could tell through the dark window cluttered with sale signs. Not much time left.

"Yeah I'm looking, I'm looking. Christ, take a pill ok?"

Kane was still watching intently, aggravated that the handjob was about to come to an end. He was gonna milk this.

Without warning he grabbed the back of her head and pulled her close. Leaning in to meet her he connected their faces despite her struggle and kissed her. Deeply. His tongue forced his way in between her lips and playfully met hers. From his peripherals he saw Tim exit and released her. A wet pop sounding as their mouths detached. He fell back in his seat and buckled his pants, having a bit of trouble getting his oozing dick inside.

"Your lipstick!" He whisper yelled as he wiped some off his own lips.

Outside Tim began pumping the gas.
 
Last edited:
"Yeah I'm looking, I'm looking. Christ, take a pill ok?"


“Ass,” Samantha muttered though she didn’t stop stroking his dick which now had precum glistening on the tip. She emphatically ignored the desire she had to lick the head of his cock. He seemed to be enjoying the way her hand was moving up and down his dick and that thought made her want to make him enjoy it even more. It was probably good that Tim would be coming out any moment and this would all come to an end.

Suddenly Kane’s hand was on the back of her head pulling her towards him and she nearly fell into his lap. She instinctively pulled back against his hand but then his lips were on hers and she felt his tongue slip between her lips. It was one of those unexpected kisses that left you breathless and sent shivers through your body. When he let her go it took her a second to remember the situation and realize that from the way he was putting himself back into his pants that Tim must be on the way out. She sat back down in her seat just as Tim walked past the front of the car and for a horrible moment she thought he may have seen something. Apparently not though because he started pumping gas like everything was normal.


"Your lipstick!"


Samantha pulled the visor down and tried to quickly get rid of the lipstick smears around her lips. She double-checked her hair and dress, making sure nothing looked amiss. By the time Tim got into the car she was confident nothing looked out of the ordinary. Tim asked Kane for his address and pulled out. She stared out the passenger side window and tried to think about anything else except what had just happened. It didn’t take her long to realize that was not going to be possible. She supposed it wouldn’t hurt anything to think about it, this little brush with Kane was over and done with so why not enjoy the memories. The ride went by quickly after she made that decision and when they pulled up to the address Kane had given them she avoided looking at him and said a polite goodbye. Once Kane had shut the door Tim gave her a concerned look.


“Are you okay? You didn’t seem very...talkative.”


“Oh yeah, I just have a headache.”


By the time they got home she was regretting the headache excuse since it meant Tim would find it weird if she wanted to have sex. She decided that might be for the best, it was one thing to not avoid the memories but thinking about it while she was having sex with her husband felt like it would be crossing the line. She took a quick shower instead and headed to bed thinking at least the party hadn’t been completely boring.
 
Kane gave Tim his address again when asked and they continued on their way to the young man's neighborhood. His dick still throbbing and his balls slowly ceasing to ache, Kane didn't even glance at Samantha during the rest of the trip. He pulled out his phone then scrolled through his recent photos. The pool party at Christy's last week. Him and Eric hanging out at the diner the other day after work. But none of them interested him as much as it's most recent. You could clearly see Samantha's face even though she was turned to glance out the car's window looking to see if Tim was coming. It was also clear that her hand was stroking Kane's huge cock even if his face wasn't in clear view. She never saw him holding the device and she never saw him facing the camera in her direction as he stretched his arm to aim it. The flash was off and the sound was off.

He smiled. Tucking the phone back Into his slacks. The ride home was quiet.

Samantha was clearly upset by the whole thing, which was understandable considering the blackmail that went on. She returned his indifference during the ride in spades as they said goodbye, but Kane knew he was safely embedded inside her mind. At the very least... He would be soon.

Once home the young man stretched and began to undress. He left a voicemail with Eric asking him to look up a last name and number for him in the company directory, then showered and went to bed. The party had not quite paid off yet but it was going to if he had his way.

The next day the mail room was busier than usual, his supervisor had already chewed everyone out about discrepancies that were not their fault. More than likely remnants of last nights disappointments vented in the direction of his employees. Eric and Kane laughed at how serious everyone took this job. Not much of a stepping stone. How often did people get promoted from mail boy to another department without actually knowing someone with juice. Not very often.

It mattered little. As he loaded up his cart, Kane opened the piece of paper with the telephone number Eric had called him back with before work. He pulled out his cell as he left the mailroom and started his rounds. Finding the picture of Sam jerking him off in the car he hit share, entered the number and hit send.

"That should start her morning off right."
 
Samantha was happy to wake up and not remember having any torrid sex dreams about Kane, or at least none that she remembered. She planned to put what happened the night before out of her mind, pretend it never happened. She’d purposely limited the amount of drinks she had at the party to avoid having to go into work with a hangover. She still didn’t understand how anyone thought having a work party on a night before a day of work was a good idea. She cringed at the thought of having to spend the day with a bunch of coworkers who were hungover; this day couldn’t be over soon enough.


Two hours later she was sitting at her desk wondering why her co-worker, Mark, had even bothered coming in. Everytime she’d had to ask him for something he would look at her like she was speaking a foreign language. She was currently trying to find out when he’d last invoiced one of their accounts and from the way the conversation was going she didn’t think she’d get an answer anytime soon. Her cell phone chimed it’s text message alert and she didn’t bother to ask Mark to wait for a moment while she checked it. She didn’t recognize the number but once she saw the contents she knew instantly who sent it. She tried to keep any reaction from showing until she got rid of Mark.


“Don’t worry about it, Mark, we’ll figure it out tomorrow.”


Mark didn’t waste anytime going back to his desk and Samantha went back to glaring at her phone. This was not happening...how had she not noticed him taking a picture! She was pretty sure that if she saw him right this second she would literally strangle him to death. She was really, really hoping he hadn’t shown that picture to anyone else, he was obviously a dick but he couldn’t be that much of a dick. She resisted the urge to take her anger out on her phone and instead sent him a reply.


You are a total fucking asshole. You need to delete that picture right now!
 
She responded quicker than Kane anticipated. It didn't look like his little joke was received very well at all, he mused. He finished his rounds on the fourth floor and picked up the final envelope he had saved for last as the elevator doors closed. One promise to go out for coffee again was all it took for Christy to give up one of her deliveries.

He pushed a button and grabbed the cart firmly. A small pang of guilt rose up but was quickly snuffed out by the sheer joy Kane felt from finding someone to alleviate his boredom. Even if it was entirely one sided.

The doors opened and Kane exited the elevator. How pleased he was with himself evident on his face. He wheeled his mail cart along the rows of desks till he came to several offices with a nice view of the restaurant below and across the street.

Across from one sat Samantha, apparently deeply troubled and preoccupied. He tossed the letter on her inbox pile and stood there waiting for her to notice him.

He cleared his throat.

"You really should learn to relax more."
 
She stared down at her cell phone waiting for it to light up with a new text message. Her mind kept going back to the picture he’d sent. She’d only looked at it for a few seconds but she couldn’t seem to get it out of her mind. Part of her was tempted to look at it again and she convinced herself it was just out of curiosity. She had never had pictures taken of her during sex. This was of course the worst situation she could imagine for her to try it out.


Maybe her text message had finally convinced him nothing was going to come out of this which would be a victory. Still, she wanted to know for sure that he had deleted the picture. She tried to distract herself with work though all she was really achieving was the appearance of working. She heard someone clear their throat and looked up to see Kane standing there with a mail cart.


"You really should learn to relax more."


She looked around like she was guilty of something. She gave him a tight smile and tried to keep her voice even, not wanting it to seem like she wasn’t just having a normal conversation with a coworker.


“I’ll try to remember those words of wisdom. So the guy who ordered supplies last ordered the wrong envelopes...uh I’m not sure how much postage they’d need, do you think you could come look at them and tell me? They’re in the supply room.”
 
“I’ll try to remember those words of wisdom. So the guy who ordered supplies last ordered the wrong envelopes...uh I’m not sure how much postage they’d need, do you think you could come look at them and tell me? They’re in the supply room.”

He nodded with an impish grin

"Sure thing, Sam!" He said a bit more audible than she more than likely would have liked.

He left the kart where it was and rolled up his sleeves stepping back to allow her passage to lead the way. A few moments later they stood in front of the supply room door. He opened it and the two entered.

As soon as the door clicked shut, Kane turn to face her. He mentally braced himself for an open palm on his face or a torrent of obscenities.
 
"Sure thing, Sam!"


She cringed at the volume of his response and started walking quickly to the supply room, muttering, “It’s Samantha!”


It was as if he lived to exasperate her. Once they reached the supply room he opened the door and she went in, hoping none of her coworkers had been paying too much attention. She glared at him as he turned to face her.


“Have you lost your mind?! I can’t believe you took a picture of...what happened last night! You’re such an asshole! And how dare you text me, I told you to leave me alone after I did your little favor, that was the agreement! You need to delete that picture right now! Then you can go back to your debauched life and find your slut soulmate, it’ll be such a happy ending.”
 
"Have you lost your mind?! I can’t believe you took a picture of...what happened last night! You’re such an asshole! And how dare you text me, I told you to leave me alone after I did your little favor, that was the agreement! You need to delete that picture right now! Then you can go back to your debauched life and find your slut soulmate, it’ll be such a happy ending.”

Kane marveled at how cute Samantha was when she was pissed. Her cheeks were flustered and her eyes practically dancing. Sure it was rage but you have to take what you can get. The point was she was passionate. That's all he needed to know.

"I really meant what I said..." He began as he shook his head "you really DO need to relax."

He strolled, not walked, about the storage closet. Looking from here to there without a care in the world. Regarding the various office and cleaning supplies well organized about the area. He continued in a calm and matter of fact voice...

"Look Sam...let me just get to it ok? I don't think you really understand what's going on here."

His eyes met hers, and his entire demeanor changed instantly. He did not appear to be the playful young man he was a second ago. An air of confidence and even a hint of cruelty emanated and hung around him. His gaze was fixed on her.

"I've picked you. Out of everyone at that party...I picked you. It's actually quite flattering. You should be flattered," he closed the distance between them "now I get your married and you don't like me... But the fact remains your gonna have to play along... Cause if you don't, well, this picture is gonna be plastered on everyone's desktop or in everyone's email... including your husbands. Your gonna get fired. Maybe divorced... And there isn't any way you can deny it was you."

Kane placed a hand on her cheek and turned the knob to begin leaving...

"Meet me in the parking lot an hour after you get off, lowest level, row 6. You better FUCKING be there bitch."

He slid his hand between her legs briefly before opening the closet, getting close enough to kiss her but then turned and left...not bothering to close the door behind him.
 
"I really meant what I said...you really DO need to relax."


She felt her irritation rise another notch and she made herself count to ten as he wandered around the supply room like any of the shit in it held some enormous interest to him. Her eyes started moving over his upper body and her annoyance continued to grow. It was ridiculous that she could even enjoy anything about him considering all the trouble he’d caused her.


"Look Sam...let me just get to it ok? I don't think you really understand what's going on here."


She was about to tell him that it wasn’t her who didn’t understand what was going on here but the look in his eyes as their gazes met stopped her. He’d had a couple true asshole moments but for the most part he’d just been overly flirtatious and mischievous. Now though “mischievous” and “flirt” were not the qualities he was displaying.


"I've picked you. Out of everyone at that party...I picked you. It's actually quite flattering. You should be flattered now I get your married and you don't like me... But the fact remains your gonna have to play along... Cause if you don't, well, this picture is gonna be plastered on everyone's desktop or in everyone's email... including your husbands. Your gonna get fired. Maybe divorced... And there isn't any way you can deny it was you."


He’d closed the distance between them as he spoke and he put his hand on her cheek as she stared at him in dumbfound silence. She waited for him to say he was just kidding because surely he had to be…


"Meet me in the parking lot an hour after you get off, lowest level, row 6. You better FUCKING be there bitch."


His face was inches from hers and her breath caught for a moment as her mind automatically went back to their kiss the night before. She felt his hand slide between her thighs and she instantly took a step back. A second later he was gone and she was standing there in bewilderment. She wasn’t entirely sure how long she stood there trying to figure out what had just happened but she was far enough lost in thought to not even notice Mark standing in the doorway until he spoke.


“There you are, Samantha, I’ve been trying to find you. I found that stuff you were looking for, do you want to go over it?”


“Uh yeah...sorry, I was trying to decide if we needed to order supplies early.”


She spent the rest of the day alternating between trying to stay busy with work and trying to figure out what she was going to do. After reflecting on their encounter in the supply room she fully believed Kane would go through with sending that picture, his tone of voice, the look in his eyes, the way he touched her...everything, had conveyed that. The question now was what her career and marriage were worth. She’d put years of effort into both and she couldn’t just throw them away on a whim. It went against everything in her nature to let someone force her to do something but at this point it was the lesser of two evils.


At the end of the day she watched everyone else leave and she tried to figure out what to do for an hour. As the minutes ticked by she got more and more apprehensive. She finally forced herself to deal with work emails until ten minutes before she was supposed to go meet Kane. By the time she reached the place he’d told her to meet him her heart was in her throat. She was a couple minutes early and she tried to slow her breathing as she waited for him. Maybe she’d get lucky, he’d realize how shitty it would be to do this and just not show up.
 
"She's a little early," he whispered.

Kane slapped the device into Eric's hands. The two of them situated at the end of the row, bending over behind an SUV so as to not be seen.

"Dude that's my dad's camera, be careful."

The sound of his friend's voice seamed amplified in the deafening silence. Kane looked down the row of cars but She had not heard them luckily. More than likely due to the distance between them. It was also aggravating how Eric who had moved out of his parent's house years earlier still managed to sound like an insecure teenager.

"Your already making me regret bringing you, shut the fuck up brah and do what I told you... Shit. Don't forget to zoom," he added as he stood and and began walking along the wall of the parking lot. Still out of view of Samantha's nervous, scanning eyes. It was empty save for the few cars that still sat parked belonging to either security guards, those working late or any number of employees still unwilling to head home to their dull miserable lives.

She was smart, he regarded silently. That or lucky Kane thought. She saved me the trouble of moving her to a position just between the security cameras. No one would see them but Eric, which is exactly what he had in mind.

He approached he from behind.

"Miss me?"
 
Back
Top