Married Women Who Fantasize About Girls

I have never thought about another woman however only recently ( since i've been on LIT :rolleyes: ) have i started to fantasize how it would be to touch , kiss , caress and make love to another woman ;) !!!

luvly fantasies to be sure ... next step is to make them real!
 
Oh my goodness that's nice...to be taken by two women at the same time. That's just...mmmmm :devil:

mmm - feeling very aroused now - dreaming about being the centre of attention - and also imagining enjoying the brunette and the blonde - goosebumps everywhere :cattail:

:kiss: Katie :kiss:

I had a girl crush on Sarah Alexander from Coupling and I am REALLY reminded of her in this :heart:

this is now one of my all time favourites :devil:

:kiss: Katie :kiss:
 
Last edited:
Oh evil whores of the devil!! For whom could be more delighted with the sight of women debasing themselves for his delight! To pervert Gods vreation is the devils soul aim, and YOU participate.

Well I've started the Gay cleansing on the other thread and now I shall bring Gods war to the lesbians.

"And vile be, they shall swim in their own filth, and gorge upon waste."

Is truly not the lesbian a symbol of woman gone wrong. A woman is but a compliment to a man, so it is decreed, both mentally and physically! But for woman to please themselves?! Why they simply do not fit together, and tarnish all gods creation with their beastly ways. I say unto you, repent!!!

Any housewives who are thinking about trying women will surely burn in the fires of the afterlife while their husbands are kickin it with the honeys in heaven.

Lesbians, succubus!!! Go to hell you rotting flesh!!!

"And then did the desert rise and cover their screaming faces, till silence reigned."
 
mmm - I think that someone has a few issues - not to mention problems with syntax and spelling - I do pity his weaknesses

:kiss: Katie :kiss:
 
mmm - I think that someone has a few issues - not to mention problems with syntax and spelling - I do pity his weaknesses

:kiss: Katie :kiss:

I think you need to seriously reconsider your life. What are you doing lady? You must not engage in obscene acts, if not for God, then for your own sanity!!
 
Did it ever occur to you that you catch more flies with sugar than vinegar? For someone who seems to want to save souls you come on our thread and tell us to go to hell. Maybe if you actually cared about someone and their thoughts and feelings they might listen to you. However to show up and attack us will get you nowhere.
 
Folks, if you don't like the troll, use the ignore button!
 
Maybe that's what Lit is?? One big ignore button when the drab or overly boring life begins to take over.
 
Now if only I could get this wine open without spilling half of it. Ok now I have located the ignore button but where in the world is that EASY button I saw on tv??
 
mmm - Lit is also an escape for me - but also an exploration - the journey wends and weaves through my thoughts and experiences :heart:

:kiss: Katie :kiss:
 
Now if only I could get this wine open without spilling half of it. Ok now I have located the ignore button but where in the world is that EASY button I saw on tv??

you can buy the "easy" button at Staples ... lol

but in my experience it can't open wine ...... thats why i buy Australian (screw caps!)
 
Yah I barter for my neighbors home made wine (very yummy stuff) in exchange for making her flower garden look like mine. I need to invest in a real counter top corkscrew rather than the cheap hand held that I use. I agree with Katie but my experiences are mild compared to most here.
 
Did it ever occur to you that you catch more flies with sugar than vinegar? For someone who seems to want to save souls you come on our thread and tell us to go to hell. Maybe if you actually cared about someone and their thoughts and feelings they might listen to you. However to show up and attack us will get you nowhere.

But I do love you, I love you so much I just had to tell you this message.
 
...

Fmature2play you can barter with me to open your wine! My flower gardens already look amazing so we will have to figure something else out!

Lit is my escape to where I can say what I want!
 
Back
Top