The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You rang? :devil:

Dahlink! Here is something pure for my favourite impure old fella:

https://encrypted-tbn2.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQdo4SBogYSnO85V6u5HAHcuReC9vj2zYl9gFkBnr5lvdPsCGSXAw

I will just snuggle up to you here on the sofa and then you might give me one square?
:kiss:

Dahlink! Here is something pure for my favourite impure old fella:

https://encrypted-tbn2.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQdo4SBogYSnO85V6u5HAHcuReC9vj2zYl9gFkBnr5lvdPsCGSXAw

I will just snuggle up to you here on the sofa and then you might give me one square?

Hey now, watch the old remarks. I'm just high mileage. ;)

Yes, I will share. The chocolate also. :devil:

:kiss::kiss:

If it had still been raining, I was seriously considering that. However, the weather was clear by the time I was up and moving.

You sound like you might need a hug as much as the coffee. *HUG* Hope it's all going well, steve.

Thanks, honey. It's been a long one but it's DONE! Result wasn't bad, either... :)

Sorry for being a grumpy old git (I swear I am turning into Shrek...).

Drinks are on me! :D

That doesn't mean body shots, BTW. No-one wants to see that... :rolleyes:

Thanks, honey. It's been a long one but it's DONE! Result wasn't bad, either... :)

Sorry for being a grumpy old git (I swear I am turning into Shrek...).

Drinks are on me! :D

That doesn't mean body shots, BTW. No-one wants to see that... :rolleyes:

*HUG* That one's for getting the job done and for a good result.

Now, about those body shots. Give me something more comfortable than the top of the bar, and I'll volunteer. ;)

*HUG* That one's for getting the job done and for a good result.

Now, about those body shots. Give me something more comfortable than the top of the bar, and I'll volunteer. ;)

Should be another sofa around here. *Grabs the shotglasses*

Hey now, watch the old remarks. I'm just high mileage. ;)

Yes, I will share. The chocolate also. :devil:

:kiss::kiss:

Oh I apologise. You laid claim to the 'old' yourself y'know, so I imagined you might not mind a 'high mileage' lady like me snugging up to you. I've been told to give up the cubs, and I was quite hopeful of your moniker. :devil:

I think I'll just sit here and fiddle with my camera; or maybe take the Dragon out for some exercise

I think I'll just sit here and fiddle with my camera; or maybe take the Dragon out for some exercise

Hullo, HP! What are you drinking? Would you like a slab of delicious M&S chocolate cake with small maltesers and scrolls of white chocolate loosely attached to the top of it?

M&S! not S&M! Honestly, whoever heard of an S&M chocolate cake with maltesers :rolleyes:, what do they do? Does the Masochist beg for a malteser and the Sadist say: No! holding it teasingly above his or her nose.

:rose:

Hullo, HP! What are you drinking? Would you like a slab of delicious M&S chocolate cake with small maltesers and scrolls of white chocolate loosely attached to the top of it?

M&S! not S&M! Honestly, whoever heard of an S&M chocolate cake with maltesers :rolleyes:, what do they do? Does the Masochist beg for a malteser and the Sadist say: No! holding it teasingly above his or her nose.

I could invent a suitable reply, but I don't use language like that. :rose:
PS Loved the Blurt

I could invent a suitable reply, but I don't use language like that. :rose:
PS Loved the Blurt

LOL, never mind the blurt. You tell people not to read something and they rush to it! I haven't even started about my own family. The blurt on them is so long that even I got bored, snigger.

My Dad is back from Cambodia but this time he hasn't brought any dolly birds. He did one year! serious. It was Christmas so instead of a partridge in a pear tree he brought two lovely young dolly birds, younger than me and my sister. ROFLOL!

LOL, never mind the blurt. You tell people not to read something and they rush to it! I haven't even started about my own family. The blurt on them is so long that even I got bored, snigger.

My Dad is back from Cambodia but this time he hasn't brought any dolly birds. He did one year! serious. It was Christmas so instead of a partridge in a pear tree he brought two lovely young dolly birds, younger than me and my sister. ROFLOL!

Afternoon everyone. But of a rough day at work so far, going to hide out here for lunch. At least it's sunny. Rolf, something cold to make the day pass by faster.

Afternoon everyone. But of a rough day at work so far, going to hide out here for lunch. At least it's sunny. Rolf, something cold to make the day pass by faster.

Oh there you are, sweet thing! Sorry to hear it was a day demanding a hiding for someone :devil:. I'm in the mood after a very satisfying blurt so just pass along their name.

And in the meantime, pass the Talisker.
:heart:

Oh there you are, sweet thing! Sorry to hear it was a day demanding a hiding for someone :devil:. I'm in the mood after a very satisfying blurt so just pass along their name.

And in the meantime, pass the Talisker.

*Passes the drink* Well, only a day and a half until the weekend. Maybe we could take our drinks outside, its a lovely warm day. ;) :heart:

*Passes the drink* Well, only a day and a half until the weekend. Maybe we could take our drinks outside, its a lovely warm day. ;) :heart:

ROFL, bluidy freezing here! too cold to snow and pitch dark outside. But I will step into your outside if it's sunny and warm. Haven't you got a piccie to warm the cockles of our ... hearts? ;)

Rolf,
Do please warm the drinks first please.
It's only the wind that's blown the snow away (too cold to melt).

:)

OK. I'll find the dual saddle.
You'd better get your flying gear on; it's quite cold up there.

Am I allowed to wear leather flying gear? With sheepskin sort of things, like Biggles? I was very keen on Biggles when I was a little kitten - I mean before I became a sex kitten. I was quite keen on him when I was a sex kitten too, but I did realise that Algy and Bertie were probably going to edge it over me <snerk>.

Am I allowed to wear leather flying gear? With sheepskin sort of things, like Biggles? I was very keen on Biggles when I was a little kitten - I mean before I became a sex kitten. I was quite keen on him when I was a sex kitten too, but I did realise that Algy and Bertie were probably going to edge it over me <snerk>.

Yes, you can wear the Biggles gear if you like (I read those stories, too. I think I still have one of the books, somewhere).
Do not forget the white silk scarf and ditto glove-liners.
I'll try and fix up something to duct the odd flame into a hot water bottle or three, as well.
(come to think of it, that's a damned good bit of steam-punk invention)

And with that, I'm off to me bed. 'Night all.

Last edited:
Yes, you can wear the Biggles gear if you like (I read those stories, too. I think I still have one of the books, somewhere).
Do not forget the white silk scarf and ditto glove-liners.
I'll try and fix up something to duct the odd flame into a hot water bottle or three, as well.
(come to think of it, that's a damned good bit of steam-punk invention)

And with that, I'm off to me bed. 'Night all.

Ooh, yes! The white silk scarf :heart:. And gloves. (I'm going to learn how to take gloves off elegantly with my teeth in burlesque classes.) Thigh high sheepskin lined boots? With those heavy buckles on the sides. Outfit sorted; I'm there.

Night night, HP! Sweet dreams. ;)

Ooh, I just bought some sexy boots. I need help with the rest of my steampunk outfit, but the boots are a certainty!

*Looks around* Does this mean "no" on the body shots?

Ooh, I just bought some sexy boots. I need help with the rest of my steampunk outfit, but the boots are a certainty!

*Looks around* Does this mean "no" on the body shots?

I'm always up for body shots. *Grabs shot glasses, tequila and lime slices* Oh, I would love to see the outfit. :rose::heart:

I'm always up for body shots. *Grabs shot glasses, tequila and lime slices* Oh, I would love to see the outfit. :rose::heart:
Y'all are going to have to help me with the shots.

Oh, and all I have for a steampunk outfit are the boots. :)

A lovely piccie of yours? Always, sweet thing.

anna, new boots! Shoes are always exciting.

Keurig on. Coffee anyone?
No coffee for me, I'm heading to bed soon. However, yes, the boots are excellent. I also picked up a pair of flats in an animal print!

My mother laughed at me - when I was in school, I hated, hated, HATED shoe shopping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back