The Scottish servant girl (closed)

Andrew smiled at Maisie with great admiration and then looked up at William, who had a wide grin on his face.

"You turned my wife into a whore!" Andrew said to William with a smile, as he drew nearer.

"Yes, I did. You should have seen how much she enjoyed being flogged and taking my cock in her mouth!" William continued, his cock throbbing in front of Maisie's face.

"Well... she is to be the queen of Scotland! She must learn to serve her people!" Andrew said with a cheeky grin as he got on his knees next to Maisie and turned her face towards him, kissing her deeply and caressing her breasts.

"She has much to learn, but she shows promise!" William said sternly.

"Did she disobey?" Andrew asked as he looked into her eyes, his hands caressing her breasts.

"She said she did not want to be a whore in your eyes!" William responded.

"Oh, Maisie, but you are a whore. You are my whore; my slave! Such disobedience must be punished!" Andrew said and stood on his feet. "Lara, bring that flogger and lash her breasts five times. And then, Maisie, you will kindly ask William to put his cock back in your mouth, after you tell him you are indeed a whore and that you want his cock!"
 
Maisie moaned as Andrew kneeled next to her, her chin tipped towards him as he kissed her deeply and his hands caressed over her breasts. It was truly erotic, she thought, with his brother’s cock throbbing just a few inches away. She whimpered again at the thought and shivered as William’s stern voice washed over her.

As the kiss broke and talked turned towards her confession, Maisie shrank back noticeable as Andrew told her that she was his whore. She remembered the night that she’d promised to be his slave and all the entailed. She nodded softly and gasped as he called Lara forward.

The serving girl did just that, flogging her breasts with expert precision. Maisie yelped as the leather bit at her nipples, marking her breasts for all to see her disobedience. She was panting by the time she was finished, her wrists pulling at her bonds as she looked between the two brothers.

“I am a whore.” She said softly, trembling at the very words. “And if it pleases you both, I would like to suck William’s cock.”
 
Andrew smiled at her and then looked at William.

"Go ahead. Fuck her mouth!" he said to him, swallowing hard.

William grunted and pushed his cock between Maisie's lips all the way down her throat, and then pulled back a bit to let her breathe. Andrew got back on his knees and kissed her cheek while William began to move his cock in and out of her mouth. Andrew caressed and squeezed her breasts.

"You liked being fucked in the mouth like this, don't you?" Andrew said in her ear, and kissed her cheek again, just as he felt William's cock pushing inside her mouth.

William pulled out to let her reply.
 
Maisie moaned as William’s cock thrust back between her lips, hitting the back of her throat as he cut off her air for a brief moment and then pulled back to allow her air. She gasped in a deep breath as Andrew kissed her cheek, his hands caressing and squeezing her breasts as William fucked her mouth.

She whimpered as Andrew whispered against her ear, shivering as her fingers clenched into tight fists. Then William was pulling free from her wet cavern and she gasped for breath as they both waited for her response.

“I love being fucked in the mouth.” She whispered, her eyes flicking towards Andrew as he claimed her lips in a passionate kiss. She whimpered against her husband’s mouth, her pussy dripping down her inner thighs as she tried to control the need that was rising within her.
 
"Did you hear that?" Andrew asked Lara, who was standing near-by, watching the whole scene with hunger in her eyes. "What do you think about your mistress?"

"I... It is not my place to say, milord..." she mumbled.

"Say it, nonetheless!" Andrew insisted, just as William pushed his cock back into Maisie's mouth, fucking it steadily.

"I think... I am envious of her, milord! If someone loved me like you love her, I would be their whore too!" she responded.

"So you think she's a whore!" Andrew grinned at her.

"Yes, milord, she's a whore!" she said and took her dress off. She then walked naked to Andrew and handed him the flogger. "For that insolence, I need to be punished!"

"Very well! Kneel behind Maisie, and make her cum while I punish you!" he commanded.

Lara didn't waste any time, and did what she was told, wrapping her arms around Maisie's body, one hand on her breast, another rubbing her soaking pussy.

"I love you, mistress!" she whispered in Maisie's ear as she watched William's cock fuck her mouth.

Andrew began to flog Lara on her back and ass, making her groan in Maisie's ear. William pulled out of her mouth and stood back, watching Lara pleasure Maisie with keen interest.

"This is most arousing!" William said as he watched them. "I want to see more of this!" he said with the voice of child who just discovered a new toy. He moved back to Maisie, pushed his cock back into her mouth and at the same time he untied her hands, releasing them. He then pulled out of her mouth and stood back. "More, I want to see more!" he grinned
 
Maisie gasped for air each time William’s cock pushed in and out of her mouth. She stared up at him, wondering how he had kept up his stamina for so long. She whimpered as she heard her husband talking to Lara about being a whore and a blush covered her cheeks at the very thought that they were talking about her.

Then she felt Maisie pressing against her back, her hands wrapping around her body until they started to caress both her breast and her pussy at the same time. She let out a whine as the serving girl’s fingers curled into her wet folds, caressing her little clit as William’s cock pressed in and out of her mouth.

The flogger sounded loudly in the dungeon, Lara’s moans and whimpers caressing against her ear. William pulled free from her lips and stood back, watching as Lara’s fingers caressed and teased her pussy.

“Andrew…” She whimpered as she was released, Lara’s fingers delving deeply into her pussy as William insisted that he wanted to see more.
 
Andrew watched the scene mesmerized, and slowly took his clothes off. When Maisie's hands were released and William stood back to watch, he immediately took his place in front of Maisie, on his knees. He took her hands and placed them around his neck.

"Yes, Maisie... You're so beautiful..." he said and kissed her lips while Lara continued to caress her breasts and rub her clit.

"Lara, get up!" William said suddenly. "The young couple need to be alone now. Tomorrow you will continue to make love to your mistress, and I will watch you as you do that, but for now, go!"

Lara stood with a look of disappointment on her face. She got dressed at the same time with William, and she got shoved out the door, with William closing the door behind them.

Andrew stood, and helped Maisie stand to her feet as well. He kissed her deeply, and caressed her face.

"You fill me with such desire..." he said softly and kissed her again.
 
Maisie whimpered as Andrew’s lips captured hers, her arms wrapping around his neck as she pulled herself close to his body. She didn’t hear William tell Lara to leave them be. She was too lost in the passion that she was sharing with her husband at that very moment.

She sighed as Andrew pulled her to her feet, her eyes staring into his as he told her that she filled him with deep desire. She smiled, whimpering against as his kiss took her by surprise. She loved this man, completely and totally, and she couldn’t imagine a more perfect place that she wanted to be.

Breaking the kiss, she panted as her body pressed against his. “Fuck me, Andrew.” She whispered against his ear, her cheeks blushing at the coarse words that flowed from her lips. “Press me against the stone wall and fuck me.”
 
Andrew groaned at her request, a wide grin appearing on his face.

"Very well!" he said and raised her by her underarms, prompting her to wrap her legs around his waist.

He moved her to the wall and pinned her back against the cold stone wall. His cock was throbbing between her ass cheeks, making him shiver as he felt her pussy juices on his cock.

"You are so wet, my little whore!" he purred and kissed her mouth passionately. He then raised her body a little higher and moved his cock between her pussy lips, letting her body fall unto his cock.

"We've only been married a day, and I'm already having an amazing time!" he said as he began to fuck her wet pussy. "Are you enjoying it too?"
 
Wrapping her legs about his hips, she moaned at the feeling of his hard cock pressing between her legs. The feel of the cool stone wall made her shiver and his kiss heated her in the most erotic way. She whimpered, her fingers digging into his shoulders as he slowly lifted her higher and entered her in a swift motion.

“Oh, yes.” She moaned as he started to fuck her, his cock sawing in and out of her wet folds. “Very much, Drew. Perhaps there might be more time for just the two of us, but I will take what I can get.”

Maisie confessed to him, her cheeks painted red as he looked into her eyes. She loved him, wanted him, cherished him. It was hard to come to terms with his sexual appetites, but in time she would enjoy them as much as he did. It would just take time.

“You are so much thicker than your brother.” She whispered against his ear, moaning as he thrust deeply into her at the comment.
 
He smiled when she compared him to his brother, especially since the thought never crossed his mind.

"I'm glad you like my cock!" he grunted as he fucked her steadily, pinning her against the wall "I will be busy with lots of things, and may not be able to keep you satisfied all the time..." he said and kissed her.

He then pulled out of her and set her on her feet. He turned her around and bent her over, making her place her hands on the wall. His fingers probed her wet pussy.

"You're so wet... I can tell you enjoyed it..." he said and finger-fucked her for awhile.

"But when I'm away, I would be happy to know that Lara and William are keeping your pussy wet and satisfied!" he said and spanked her ass before pushing his cock inside her, and beginning to fuck her hard.
 
“Oh!” Maisie cried out as he pulled out of her and pushed her around until she was facing the wall. “Drew…” She whimpered as he fingered her with a long while, the sounds of her wetness echoing around them.

Another whimper left her lips as he mentioned Lara and William keeping her satisfied while he was away. Then he smacked her bottom with a hard slap and she yelped, a moan leaving her as he thrust his cock back into her pussy and fucked her hard.

“Yes!” She cried out, her fingers curling against the cold stone as her husband fucked her like the whore that she was. “Oh, Drew. Fuck me hard! Give me your seed.”
 
He held on to her hips and pounded her hard, while at the back of his mind nagging thoughts harassed him: Why is she so eager to get pregnant? In the chaos of Edinburgh all we need is a child. Besides, I don't want this mad fucking to stop!...

Her groans turned him on greatly, but his thoughts interfered. He wanted to satisfy her and fill her belly with his cum, but he was terrified at the prospect of having a child too soon. He bit his tongue.

"Maisie... I want to please you so much..." he said as he fucked her deeply. "But I'm afraid of... having a child just yet... I know you want one... But we need to settle in first..."
 
Maisie whimpered at his words, a loud cry leaving her lips as he pounded his hips against her bottom, her body jolting with each thrust. She sucked in a deep breath and held it, her fingers curling against the stone wall as she tried to hold back her orgasm. He wasn’t there yet and she didn’t want to cum without him…but it was so hard to hold back.

She groaned, her body going rigid as she fought as hard as she could. It wasn’t enough though and she practically screamed as she came with a wet rush around his pounding cock.

“Oh, God!” She cried out, her body jerking and moving upon him as he took her with wild abandon.
 
He groaned and pulled out of her as he felt her orgasm shaking her. He released her from his grip, and watched as she melted softly on the floor, catching her breath. The contrast of the cold stone and her warm, sexy body still twitching from her orgasm made him cum as well, his load covering her neck and breasts as he grunted.

"Oh... that was so good..." he moaned as he leaned over her with both hands against the wall, his cock still throbbing, breathing hard.

---

Just as Lara emerged from the dungeons, David was heading towards it, looking for Andrew, no doubt.

"Where are you going?" Lara said as she stopped him.

"To see Andrew!"

"No, you're not! He's busy!" Lara said pushing him from the door.

"Are they..." he began with a grin.

"Yes. None of your business, actually!" she grinned back.

"Come on, tell me! He fucked my sister in the dungeon?" he grinned.
 
Maisie moaned as he came on her neck and breasts, coating her with his sticky seed as he hunched over her with a moan. She leaned forward and wrapped her lips around his still pulsing cock, cleaning every inch that she could reach with her tongue as her eyes looked up towards his.


Lara smiled at David, laughing softly at his question. “Of course he is! They’re newly weds after all.”

Grabbing David’s wrist, she pulled him along after her, leaving Andrew and Maisie on their own. “And don’t you dare tell me that the thought has you all bothered.” She said, looking at David as a sheepish look came across his face.

Pulling him to a stop, she looked at him with all seriousness. “Are you hard, David?”
 
Andrew's body shivered in delight as Maisie cleaned him up with her mouth, looking up at him so sensually. When she was done he helped her up on her feet, took her in his arms and kissed her.

"You make me so happy!" he said as he looked at her, running a finger over her cum adorned breast. "This looks good on you!" he smiled. "You must me hungry now."

---

David looked in her eyes and answered without hesitation.

"Of course I'm hard. He fucked her in the dungeon! Who wouldn't be hard???" he grinned at her. "Did he fuck you too?" he poked her.
 
“Starving.” Maisie admitted, smiling at her husband as she kissed him lovingly. “Help me dress and then come with me to the kitchen. I could stand to have a good meal.” She said, giggling at the look that he gave her.

“I’ll even leave you cum on my skin if you like.” She enticed him, the look in his eye one of a boy that had just discovered something new. “But hurry! I don’t know how much longer I could wait!”


Lara grinned along with David, laughing softly. “No, he didn’t. Perhaps there’s a nice man in this castle that would like to though.” She said with a teasing laugh.

“Perhaps in the garden…where anyone could see.”
 
Andrew smiled and helped Maisie put her dress on, and then he got dressed as well and took her by the hand. He dragged her quickly to the kitchen, where he found Edina and William sharing food together. They both smiled as they saw Andrew and Maisie walk in.

"You must be starving!" Edina said to Maisie. "You did not eat today!"

"Apart from my seed!" Andrew whispered in Maisie's ear, giggling.

"Leave her alone now! Sit, sit!" Edina said and rushed to fetch food for both of them as they sat down.

"A job well finished, I see!" William said with a grin, as he noticed a bead of cum on Maisie's cleavage.

---

"The garden? Mmmm" he moaned and chased after Lara, who ran towards the garden not even looking back.

He chased her through a labyrinth and finally caught up with her, getting a hold of her hand. He turned her around and kissed her deeply. He unlaced the front of her dress and pushed it off one of her shoulders, uncovering one of her voluptuous breasts.

"Are you going to tell me what happened in that dungeon?" he asked as he squeezed her breast, making her nipple hard.
 
Maisie blushed deeply as Andrew whispered in her ear and she gave her husband a smile as Edina bustled off to fetch her some food. She said her thanks and tucked into the stew and warm bread that was placed in front of her. Her belly rumbled loudly and she knew that she would probably eat seconds before lunch was finished.

“I was hoping that tonight…it could be just Andrew and I.” She said, looking at William with a hopeful glance. “I mean, we travel tomorrow and it would be nice to spend time with my husband before we reached court.”


Lara moaned as David undressed her, baring her breast to the cool air. She gave him a cheeky smile as his hand closed around her breast, squeezing it and making her nipple rock hard.

“Never.” She said in a naughty voice, her gaze telling him that he would have to rip the words from her lips.
 
"I'm done with you today!" William grinned and immediately got poked by Edina, who sat next to him.

"You're so naughty!" Edina giggled.

"She's all yours!" William said to Andrew.

"Oh, thank you! That's most kind!" Andrew grinned.

"Take advantage. Tomorrow's another day! And we're stopping on the way overnight!" William continued.

---

David growled with a low voice, baring her other breast to his view. He took her breasts in his hands and squeezed them, enjoying the sight of her hard nipples.

"Go on, you know you're dying to tell me!" he moaned, and tweaked her nipples in his fingers. "I saw William going out before you! Was he... involved?" he pressed on.
 
Lara moaned as David growled low in his throat, his hands working to bare the other breast to his gaze. Her arms were pinned to her side by her dress and she whimpered as his strong hands took her breasts and squeezed them, each of her pink nipples standing at attention.

“I’ll never tell!” She insisted, another gasp escaping her lips as he tweaked her nipples with his fingers. “Oh, God!”
 
"Are you sure?" he asked with a cheeky smile and lowered his mouth over one of her nipples, licking teasingly.

He then moved to her left nipple, while continuing to tweak the right one.

"I am the squire of the future king. I should know these things!" he said and pinched her nipples, pulling on them slightly. "What was William doing there? Go on, tell me or I will punish your perky breasts!" he continued as he continued to pinch her nipples.
 
Lara moaned as his mouth lowered over her nipples and licked each teasingly. He shivered as he pinched her nubs and pulled them sharply until she let out a cry of pleasure.

“You must punish me then!” She gasped as he pinched her nipples hard and she thrust her hips against his, grinding against the hard ridge of flesh that she found there. “I will not tell you!”
 
David let another low growl escape his mouth as he gripped her breast and gave it a spank, making it sway.

"You should not tempt me to punish you! I can be quite unpredictable when it comes to punishment!" he said and gave her other breast a slap, delighting in its sway.

"I know you were there and saw what happened! Whatever did happen, I will not be upset. I promise!" he said with a wicked smile. "Were you naked in there? Tell me that!" he asked as he gripped both her nipples between his fingers, twisting them.
 
Back
Top