God

Sweetpepper said:
Has he ever answered to your prayer?

I don't pray...

anyway..... god isn't suppose to answer prayers....

even though the bible states that prayer is necessary

mansome said:
I don't pray...

anyway..... god isn't suppose to answer prayers....

even though the bible states that prayer is necessary
S/he told you that?

Sweetpepper said:
S/he told you that?

No one told me anything.....

If god COULD answer prayers that would mean that this free will that he gave man is all a bunch of shit......... and the rationalization for all the human suffering in the world would go out the window....

if god could change the course of human events he certainly would.. but he can't....

what the fuck am I talking about.? I don't even believe that there is a god.. but you christians sure do make it easy to blow holes in your faith....

mansome said:
No one told me anything.....

If god COULD answer prayers that would mean that this free will that he gave man is all a bunch of shit......... and the rationalization for all the human suffering in the world would go out the window....

if god could change the course of human events he certainly would.. but he can't....

what the fuck am I talking about.? I don't even believe that there is a god.. but you christians sure do make it easy to blow holes in your faith....
Natural knowing?

Sweetpepper said:
Natural knowing?

what?

can you type more than one sentence.. ? I'm not god you know.. can't read your mind.. *laughs*

mansome said:
what?

can you type more than one sentence.. ? I'm not god you know.. can't read your mind.. *laughs*
Huh? (

We don't have to learn how to breaths, right?

Sweetpepper said:
Huh? (

We don't have to learn how to breaths, right?

I have no idea what you are trying to say......

I take it you aren't into cybersex... *laughs*

Back