Dave's Zombie Proof Bunker and Refuge for Unattached Wimmens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are You implying that I'm a dirty girl?! :eek:

We all know you are a dirty girl.

I'll volunteer to make you all clean, but I know that even if I get ALL the little spots and give them plenty of attention and rubbing... At the end of the day, you will still be a dirty girl. You will just be as clean as we can get you.

I'm willing to try though.

Just got back from patrol...what did I miss?

Is there any jack left? I sure could use me some.

Just got back from patrol...what did I miss?

Is there any jack left? I sure could use me some.

All you want. Don't forget though, that we have a still now. We've got homemade hooch. (Oh, sorry, Tiarra, we'll figure out a different name for it so we don't confuse you into thinking we're calling you when we say that.)

We are devising a way to make gourmet flavored potato chips. Yum.

I'm sorry it was not immediately recognized as a compliment.

Um, let's see. Naked ping pong tournament, naked dinner, naked ammo reloading, naked vacuuming of all the carpet in the common areas, naked room inspections, naked posting, naked indoor volleyball, naked generator maintenance, naked mani/pedi's for all you ladies, naked modeling of all the high heels I brought back for y'all, naked reading, and naked spooning while we lie around and watch old comedies.

And just so you know, the dress code is casual.

I think I'll start with naked vacuuming :) enjoy your shower :)

Yeah, just pretty much take what you want, and destroy everything in between on the way there and back. And it's possible that Brad needs his eyeglass prescription updated.

It's possible. I just think he likes to smash stuff...

Wait, you mean I don't have to do all that stuff?

Wow, thanks!

Nah, it gives me something to do, since everyone seems to have their own jobs. I shall clean!

All you want. Don't forget though, that we have a still now. We've got homemade hooch. (Oh, sorry, Tiarra, we'll figure out a different name for it so we don't confuse you into thinking we're calling you when we say that.)

We are devising a way to make gourmet flavored potato chips. Yum.

Love home-made brew.

I found a spice store in my patrolling. I grabbed some Old Bay. Makes great potato chips! Yummy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back