Finally a thread for women who are currently masturbating

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmmm - - looking at pics and vids and now really need some relief! starting to rub.
feels so good. just wish there was someone to play with! *sigh*

my pussy is dripping wet right now just watching some videos.. I'm waiting to touch myself.. any ladies wanna help?

Almost 11am and still in my nightie - damn these people who phone and want to take me away from my fun!!!!!!

:kiss: Katie :kiss:

Just reading this thread is making me so hot. Still in bed. Have so much work to do but I needing a release for my throbbing clit...

My panties are soaked and I haven't even touched myself yet! I'm on all fours though, slowly grinding my hips in the air and occasionally letting my bare nipples lightly rub over the cool sheets as I think about all the lovely Lit ladies

Early morning..naked in my computer room..one leg over arm of chair...enjoying;)

My panties are soaked and I haven't even touched myself yet! I'm on all fours though, slowly grinding my hips in the air and occasionally letting my bare nipples lightly rub over the cool sheets as I think about all the lovely Lit ladies

:heart:
that is all!

Does anyone else think that this thread would be more erotic if people told each other what got them aroused the specific time they decided to masturbate and why?

Speaking for myself, just having someone write "I'm at home rubbing my pussy" doesn't do a thing for me.* What would be arousing to me (and I'd be happy to respond and reciprocate) would be for someone to say "I'm at home reading X story or looking at X picture or watching X video and this particular thing about that story/pic/video is really turning me on." Or, "I was in the middle of work today and X specific thing happened that totally aroused me and I couldn't wait to get home to masturbate. Here's why that turns me on..." Just adding a bit more detail might encourage others to actually start a discussion about a story/pic/video or experience regarding their arousal rather than just initiate another round of "I'm wet too" replies.

Although, maybe it's just me. Perhaps I'm just being selfish (write more about what arouses me!!! haha...) Maybe no one else would enjoy that more... Feel free to ignore me. Just my thoughts...

Erica :rose:

*This isn't a criticism of anyone in particular

Last edited:
I haven't been on this board in a bit. It's nice to be back. These posts are making me wet..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back