Do women like a finger in their ass while having sex?

Lorelei_11 said:
One in the pussy, and a slow stimulation of the ass, around the outside, then slowly, slowly push your finger in. Just a little. Do this for awhile, then just a tid bit more. Move it gently in and out.

I have gotten excellent results with this, glad I added it to my bag.

Olivia_Yearns said:
Not so far.

With the right person, I might like it. It would have to be in a submissive rather then romantic context.

Why sub only?

How Long Had It Been Since You Screwed Anybody Before Her!?

And Yes Lottsa Chicks Like It, But I'd Say That You Might Touch Around Gingerly With A Different Lover, Cuz She May Not;)

I Do! I Do!:D

Vikingstone said:
Why sub only?
Because so far, I don't find it sexy, and I don't find ass anything sexy. But I do find having my limits pushed very sexy - in theory, anyway. And once I make a strong connection between ass and being dominated, then I will probably start to find out what the fuss is all about.

In romantic coupling, I find ass about as unsexy as can be.

RudeNastyAssBitch said:
How Long Had It Been Since You Screwed Anybody Before Her!?

And Yes Lottsa Chicks Like It, But I'd Say That You Might Touch Around Gingerly With A Different Lover, Cuz She May Not;)

I Do! I Do!:D

C'mere..I wanna fist ya... :devil:

Olivia_Yearns said:
Because so far, I don't find it sexy, and I don't find ass anything sexy. But I do find having my limits pushed very sexy - in theory, anyway. And once I make a strong connection between ass and being dominated, then I will probably start to find out what the fuss is all about.

In romantic coupling, I find ass about as unsexy as can be.

Got it...well said.

I dont think i would want a finger in my but, however

If she wanted it, what ever works for ya=)

My ass, her ass, it's all good. :D :nana:

Some like it, some don't, some allow it but don't care one way or the other, some don't want you anywhere near their ass. To each their own.

Personally I like my finger in her ass - it feels good to have it enconsed thusly. I often like her finger in my ass, or playing with it - that will take me over the edge if I am anywhere near it.

tortoise said:
No, they hate it. But they love a finger in their ass when they're doing mundane tasks like laundry or dishes. Surprise them!

Carbonated beverages really burn when they spew from your nostrils. I owe you one.

Rambling Rose said:
Carbonated beverages really burn when they spew from your nostrils. I owe you one.
If you stalk him, you will note that he is 'on fire' tonight, so drink carefully. Consider yourself warned.

Oh, OH I know the answer to this one...

Depends on how much whisky was had prior... ;)

Vronsky said:
I recently had sex with a young lady and she practically begged me to put my thumb up her ass while I performed oral on her......I had no idea women liked this.

Two in the Pink,

One in the Stink...

snojo said:
Oh, OH I know the answer to this one...

Depends on how much whisky was had prior... ;)

This is simply a fact in some cases. It's ugly, but a fact.

Olivia_Yearns said:
If you stalk him, you will note that he is 'on fire' tonight, so drink carefully. Consider yourself warned.

What do you mean if? Ha!

Seriously I hadn't seen him post anywhere else tonight, but when you got it, you got it. He's got it. I love a good laugh.

Vronsky said:
I recently had sex with a young lady and she practically begged me to put my thumb up her ass while I performed oral on her......I had no idea women liked this.
I like this sometimes. Not all the time and I make sure to let Hubby know if I'm not comfortable with it. Just depends on the mood.

................But after a couple of cocktails I'll try anything :devil: .

Ajax_Prime said:
I have gotten excellent results with this, glad I added it to my bag.

I haven't actually tried it, but this is how I want it when I do try it. :D

Back