Looking for an editor

Qyron

Maniac
Joined
Aug 16, 2006
Posts
3,776
After my initial plea for an editor got buried, it's once again time to try to find someone with the patience and time to proof read my work and return some feedback on it.

At the present time, I have a work in progress that I expect to become a very long running story, set on a post apocalyptic scenario, sprinkled with some undead to supply cannon fodder. Focus of the story is the struggle to survive and thrive in a broken world, where humans are no longer at the apex. Erotic content will not be gratuitous but will come into place when justifiable in story development.

First chapter is already available in Literotica and does not contain any sexual content, being about 3500 words long. I would like to have it reviewed for it to undergo its third edit. Main problems I can point in it is most probably odd phrasing and expressions as well as grammatical errors. I do try to do the best use of my text editor auto-correct function but the thing is only a machine at the end of day.

Second chapter is under work and I would like to have it reviewed before making it available on the Literotica roster. I'm aiming at the 4500/5000 words for this piece.

If you can spare a little to give me a hand on this, please contact me.
 
Back
Top