Trump at Six Months - Record Low Approval Rating

dont flatter yourself Cuntstable.....this has been the MO since 2001 for you TurdSniffers

fact is

you were axed questions and couldnt back up your assertions

so you attack

YAWN
addison-round-mirror-o.jpg
 
All I Can Say Is...

FUCK TRUMP IN HIS MIKE PENCE CUNT!๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

The whole damn Trump bunch should be in prison for TREASON! Fuck them all!


Trump = THE ANTI CHRIST๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
 
It's so strange how as some supporters begin to jump ship, the ones left behind tend to double down on the crazy. I think it's some weird inverted buyer's remorse reaction, like how it's easier to get more money out of someone you've already scammed because it's so difficult for them to admit to themselves that they were fooled, and they compensate by reinvesting in their false reality.

And another one that points to this:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...te-but-few-were-newly-convinced-of-collusion/

I'm not sure if I have posted this here before or not.

https://phys.org/news/2016-12-hard-wired-brain-circuitry-political-belief.html

I think we'll see more movements that claim to be "non partisan" cropping up, Indivisible and the like.
 
Utter nonsense. Trump is willing to sign anything that the Republicans actually put on his desk the problem with the Republicans is not Trump; the problem with Republicans is Republicans.

He has said that he will happily sign something put together by a combination of rinos and dems.
But he hasn't the political muscle to force GOPs to produce passable legislation. He's not a party critter. The party goes its own way, and Tromp can only whine and blame others. IT'S ALL HILLARY'S FAULT! THEY GANGED UP ON ME! MY PUSSY HURTS! Et cetera.

The whole damn Trump bunch should be in prison for TREASON! Fuck them all!
Quite. They are supporting an enemy power waging war on the US. That's war, as in military operations. That's treason, as per the US Constitution, Art.III Sect.3.
 
It's so strange how as some supporters begin to jump ship, the ones left behind tend to double down on the crazy. I think it's some weird inverted buyer's remorse reaction, like how it's easier to get more money out of someone you've already scammed because it's so difficult for them to admit to themselves that they were fooled, and they compensate by reinvesting in their false reality.

That's because posters like A_J and busybody don't need facts, just emotions.

Both of them are on the Fake News express to crazy town.
 
Trump is a Russian patsy. Anyone who supports him, supports a totalitarian communist regime.

It's hilarious that the alt right is taking a liking to Putin. Senator Joe McCarthy is turning over in his grave at what people like busybody and Cap'n AJ are doing these days.
 
The Dems ignored the rust belt numbers. Ended up being a foolish move.

I'd be very wary of the arrogance of throwing the baby out with the bath water. So to speak.

They are desperate to believe Chicago and Denver are the only things between LA and NYC.

Trump is a Russian patsy. Anyone who supports him, supports a totalitarian communist regime.

It's hilarious that the alt right is taking a liking to Putin. Senator Joe McCarthy is turning over in his grave at what people like busybody and Cap'n AJ are doing these days.


How is Trump a patsy?

Russia is a totalitarian communist regime?
 
Worst approval rating for this point in a presidency in 70 years. Like being laughed at internationally?
 
He's so bad that the Republicans on here have to deflect to trashing an EX president. LOL.

Notice they NEVER boast of their Fuhrer's accomplishments, but would rather stick it to that "uppity" ex president. Too uppity for his own good, huh?

That's how terrible of a 'leader he is...

congratulations-george-w-bush-no-longer-the-worst-president-in-us-12699341.png
 
How is Trump a patsy?

Russia is a totalitarian communist regime?

He's made way too many coincidental positive comments about the Russian regime, his sec of state has half a trillion in business deals with Russia, and it's clear that there was discussion of collusion, if not collusion with the Russian government over the election. He refuses to acknowledge Russian hacking, and in fact made public claims that he wanted to work with Russia to give them more info on US security. Russia, last time I checked, was one of the biggest threats to US foreign interest in the world.

Trump has shown that he wants to make deals with Russia. He wants to make money at the expense of US security.

That's fine if you're a businessman only, it's not fine if you're the president of the US.

What would you call Russia, if not totalitarian communist?
 
The Dems ignored the rust belt numbers. Ended up being a foolish move.

I'd be very wary of the arrogance of throwing the baby out with the bath water. So to speak.

The Dems need to stop running on an anti-gun platform, or they will keep losing over and over and over.
 
Russia is no longer communist. It is ruled by authoritarian oligarchy of ex-Communists and billionaire profiteers. It is hardly a free country. But then it never was.
 
He's so bad that the Republicans on here have to deflect to trashing an EX president. LOL.

Notice they NEVER boast of their Fuhrer's accomplishments, but would rather stick it to that "uppity" ex president. Too uppity for his own good, huh?

That's how terrible of a 'leader he is...
It's hard to brag about a lack of achievements. Look at that bee-you-tee-full health plan! Check out those bargain-basement taxes for everybody! Hey, the wall! Hey, crooked Hillary! Hey, that French babe is hot! Ummm, wait, what got done? When?

Meanwhile and tangentially, I'm reminded of an Xian quandary. Followers usually quote those they worship. St Paul, the torturer and death-squad leader who founded Xianity, didn't once quote Jesus -- because he had no idea what Jesus' message was. Mirroring that, Trompsters may retweet POTUS and shout his catch-phrases. But I doubt many could quote his rambles.

I think Lincoln's preddecessor Buchanan still ranks as the worst, have lazily presided over the build-up to the War of Southern Treason. Tromp will pass Buchanan if he manages to start another civil war, sure.
 
My cherry-picked facts can beat your cherry-picked facts any day of the week. :rolleyes:


Rasmussen is very right leaning. And 43% is nothing to be proud of for a president for such a right leaning poll.


That is terrible! Such low standards for the president of the highest nation on Earth. These same people wouldn't want their doctors or grandkid's teachers to have such terrible qualifications.
 
Last edited:
Rasmussen is very right leaning. And 43% is nothing to be proud of for a president for such a right leaning poll.


That is terrible!

1)Rassmussen and Trump have been personally at odds since the primaries.

2)The ABC poll sampled 35% Dems, 23% Republicans, despite the electorate not being anything close to 42% independant, and a mere 1/4 Republican.
 
1)Rassmussen and Trump have been personally at odds since the primaries.

2)The ABC poll sampled 35% Dems, 23% Republicans, despite the electorate not being anything close to 42% independant, and a mere 1/4 Republican.

Why should we trust Queerbait methodology over 538 methodology? :confused:
 
It doesn't matter, he is still a terrible and hateful president not even fit for a third world country. Four years is far too long, all the accomplishments and advancements made under Obama will be destroyed. Us millennials will turn out to vote his ass out this election because far too many fell asleep. We have to deal with the repercussions of his presidency.

His deplorable supporters didn't vote for him based on the economy (which Obama helped improve), but rather his hatred resonated with their feeble, bitter, sadistic minds because America was changing too fast for them. They wanted an America where THEY were the center of the universe, not those OTHERS.

He doesn't want to learn, because he is WILLFULLY ignorant and thinks he knows all the answers despite not having an iota of political experience nor coming from a powerful political family like the Bushes or Kennedys.

He also does not have any knowledge of law like Obama or Clinton, both presidents who were not bred with a silver spoon in their mouths. Don't you Republicans like to whine about 'pulling yourselves up by the bootstraps'? Wait, what happened to that mantra? :rolleyes:

Now he looks miserable. He brought it upon himself. He is 71 years old. He could have been relaxing, enjoying his grandkids, playing golf as much as he pleases, sitting fat on his riches, but nah he decides to take a job that requires mind, body, and soul. He thought he could be a dictator without any naysayers waving his magic wand like King Henry VIII, folks would bow down to him. Nope! But he's looking every bit his age and beyond and a year hasn't even gone by.


Truth hurts

anigif_sub-buzz-32131-1473876218-2.gif
 
Last edited:
Back
Top