My thoughts on the VA demonstration.

it's all so complicated... i see why most just jump to the bottom line and blame the jews.

I doubt that either Harding or Truman was a Klan member, although Woodrow Wilson might have been. For all of them, I base that on what he did or said as president.

I direct this not at you BL but at the ignorant dope you quoted. Margaret Truman his own daughter verified his membership as well as other biographers:

Margaret Truman, Harry S. Truman (William Marrow, 1973), p. 66; Robert H. Ferrell, Harry S. Truman: A Life (Columbia, MO: University of Missouri Press, 1994), pp. 96-97; David McCullough, Truman (New York: Touchstone Book, 1992), pp. 164-165; and Alonzo L. Hamby, Man Of The People: A Life Of Harry S. Truman (New York: Oxford University Press, 1995), p. 114.

^^ Remember that in that period, people though the Klan was kind of like the Rotary or the Elks or the Masons. It was a group to be in.

You know, like the occult group the Shrub was in .... just because.

^^ Remember that in that period, people though the Klan was kind of like the Rotary or the Elks or the Masons. It was a group to be in.

You know, like the occult group the Shrub was in .... just because.

In the 20s and 30s, it had millions of members but it still embraced the white supremacy, anti-coloured, Jew, Catholic, Republican, roots minus the "same" level of violence of its first incarnation led by Nathan Bedford Forrest.

I direct this not at you BL but at the ignorant dope you quoted. Margaret Truman his own daughter verified his membership as well as other biographers:

Margaret Truman, Harry S. Truman (William Marrow, 1973), p. 66; Robert H. Ferrell, Harry S. Truman: A Life (Columbia, MO: University of Missouri Press, 1994), pp. 96-97; David McCullough, Truman (New York: Touchstone Book, 1992), pp. 164-165; and Alonzo L. Hamby, Man Of The People: A Life Of Harry S. Truman (New York: Oxford University Press, 1995), p. 114.
When crowds of people demand the removal of Harry Truman statues, you can join the throng.

When crowds of people demand the removal of Harry Truman statues, you can join the throng.

He'll puff his chest up and make promises he can't keep.
Remember when that bunch of "Freedom Fighters" were gonna march on the White House and forcibly evict that "illegal Kenyan" in 2014?

Vetty was gonna go, but as it turned out it was his turn to do dishes that week. Simper Fi!

Mama always said, stupid is as stupid does

I'm not saying your mother was a dumb slut. But she was definitely stupid and definitely fucked anything with a pulse.

I notice you didn't say anything about the Koch brothers. Or ALEC. Or a hate group like the Pioneer Fund.

Let's also talk about what we actually know real quick. You've provided a bunch of bullshit about Soros but haven't proved anything beyond the fact he gives funding to people who aren't fucking hate groups.

What I've shown, repeatedly I might add, is that:

1. The tea party was funded by the Koch brothers.
2. The tea party was/is a racist hate group.
3. The Koch brothers have fought government regulations tooth and nail to continue to do this like sicken their employees, contaminate drinking water, and destroy the environment.

If you want proof for points 1 and 2 I highly suggest Lee Fang's The Machine. And if you want proof for point 3 I highly suggest Jane Mayer's Dark Money.

Another thing both groups are beginning to have in common.

Ishmael

Life was so much simpler when we blamed the Catholics for everything.

They bred like rats, infiltrated law enforcement, fire protection and even elected a President before They had them put down.

Everyone is OUTRAGED at what happened

No one is OUTRAGED at what happened........in Spain

This whole VA outrage is BS

Life was so much simpler when we blamed the Catholics for everything.

They bred like rats, infiltrated law enforcement, fire protection and even elected a President before They had them put down.

I thought that was the Irish?

Ishmael

CVN_TNY_08_28_17RGB.jpg

Back