Find Your Daddy or Little Girl Here (take II)

Daddy Looking

Hi Babygirls...sweet but firm Aussie Daddy looking for his sweet baby for a long term committed relationship...feel free to send me a Pm..take care xxxx

Daddy available

Hi babygirls,

I'm a quality, fun and protective lovingly dominant daddy, lookin' for his babygirl. I'm sincere and looking to connect both online and offline eventually.

I'm open to many sorts, and many looks, but the following characteristics tend to make daddy melt fast, and in the most sensual way! -

- smaller/petite fems
- big, pretty eyes
- cute smiles
- lovely southern women
- intelligence, honesty, and self-awareness

Intrigued? Please drop me a line.

nathan

i'm loving it

thanks for attempting to make this easier. i'm a 43 yr old sub daddy looking for the right daughter to control and use me. i love online rp and chat. if you are out there, pm me soon, please

looking for a good girl

hello ......43 m 6'/165 Daddy/Dom,, from pa looking for a good girl to train to please me and to be a good girl for me ;) look me up if intrested Daddy4goodsub on yahoo or aol ...........i hope to hear from you soon

Daddy

this thread needed a little bump.........

Found it hiding down on page 3.

I'm still looking for my little girl.........type 1 style preffered.

Hey lil slave...sent you a PM....fellow NY daddy here. I'd love to chat.

lil_slave said:
Oh wow thank you so much for putting this thread up! I love you for it!!! Ok so, daddies need to know a little about their little girls yes? Let me tell you about me... Outside of this would be relationship I am strong and often told that I need no one. Here is a bit of honesty that I will offer to all here that maybe is too much info but I feel it might be needed in order to find the right daddy. I sadly have recently stepped out of a relationship with what was my master. I loved him very very much. He was a daddy to me just about every night. He tucked me in and kept me safe. Sadly he went off soul searching and discovered that I was not .. I don't know... what he wanted i guess. It is only in realizing a great many things that I was even able to build the strength of courage to post anything in any forum. Yet I have found that today is a really good day for me because I found this place and I feel safe and comfy here. I have responded to alot of people today and I am excited to make new friends. This is not usual of me. So please go easy on me. I just want to feel safe. Like I'm not going to be left over and over. That is me in a nutshell. I'll be a good little girl and I hardly ever misbehave unless I like the way you punish me then well... I'll be the worst. Thanks for taking the time to read this rather long rant.

~ gigglin' in Bergen County~

Howdy ya'll!
I enjoy spending time with an imaginative Daddy, also.....))

early 30's bisexual female in NJ here.......

Hey BiGirlNJ

I love spending time with imaginative daughters...perhaps we can chat.

30-NYC here. I'll send you a PM.

BiGirlNJ said:
Howdy ya'll!
I enjoy spending time with an imaginative Daddy, also.....))

early 30's bisexual female in NJ here.......

Daddy looking for a daughter here too. I love creative, intelligent and sexy conversation...must be very playful, flirtatious.

:devil:

Bellalicia said:
I found this thread late at night while searching for this very thing. I'm an early 40s bbw seeking an exclusive Daddy / little girl relationship. In my ordinarily life I'm a very strong and capable woman, but I privately need a great deal of love and discipline. I need an intelligent man who is not easily fooled by a little girl's charms.

I'll volunteer to be your daddy

Lost my lil girl

I used to be a dady for some time, however as all lil girls do they grow up and leave their daddy. So I am currently looking for a new lil girl.

I would love to hear from all lil girl looking for a daddy

daddy for ya ladies...

Hey ladies,

Sexy daddy lookin for a daughter. I am looking for something regular, so not just one e-mail exchange and we're done, but long-term. If this sounds intriguing to you, write me.

Looking for a sweet, sexy Daddy

Hi!

I'm Sophie, from NY. and I'm looking for a sweet, sexy Daddy to play and have fun with online (chat or e-mail) regularly. :)

me to

Hi...
I'm also interested in finding an online daddy who is kind, sensitive, controlling but in a gentle coaxing way, but who also can be firm...

:rose:

oh!

cheerbunnykati said:
Hi...
I'm also interested in finding an online daddy who is kind, sensitive, controlling but in a gentle coaxing way, but who also can be firm...

One other thing..i would also luv to chat with other 'daughters/littlegirls' so that we could learn from eachother and give advice and share....

kisses :)

owned slave in real life, looking for fun online adventures. i like VERY Dominant, demanding, and sadistic older men....

my Master will read all interactions and i will be rewarded or punished based on how good a girl i am.

CuteBrat said:
owned slave in real life, looking for fun online adventures. i like VERY Dominant, demanding, and sadistic older men....

my Master will read all interactions and i will be rewarded or punished based on how good a girl i am.

How old is older?

Sweet but Nasty

cheerbunnykati said:
Hi...

Hey ladies I would pleased to serve as a daddy to you. I can be sweet and gentle while getting nice and nasty and firm when it's needed. So, PM a real daddy and we'll see if we can have a bit of online or Email fun

There are many posts in this thread by ladies that I could mentor and help in many ways. Full refund if not satisfied. ;)

Daddy in Northeast

Looking for my little girl.... any out there in the Northeast still looking for Daddy? :)

always willing to guide a little girl

If you are looking for a daddy to take care of his little girl pm me, I promise you all the loving and use a good little girl deserves

daddy looking for sweet girl

A strong , firm & gentle Dad looking for a sweet young girl who like to be naughty too.

Back