Wyld and Darkkitty's Pool. On the site of an old closed pool.

Wyldfire

Apalachian American
Welcome one an all:D! We'd like ta welcome ya ta our Pool. We've actually been on this pool fer a while but th previous management closed it down. Feel free to take advantage of the Tequila fountain, the cabana, th Hot tub, or th guest houses:D................ Th Bar's always open an as is usual fer anyplace I operate remember there are no holds barred here:D................. Oh yeah, Swimsuits're optional here:devil:..........

9ce22b13.gif

Last edited:
awesome

Hello My Darlin Lady...mind if I come in and set a spell??? Nice place ya got here!!

jazey_43 said:
Hello My Darlin Lady...mind if I come in and set a spell??? Nice place ya got here!!

Well sis, th ol management a th pool here closed it so we had ta keep it runnin;)...............

smiles

Well Thank you sissy...*smooch*

Now I think I need to meander over to the Hot Tub!! That seems to be the place for me right now..

AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

jazey_43 said:
Well Thank you sissy...*smooch*

Now I think I need to meander over to the Hot Tub!! That seems to be the place for me right now..

AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

He he he Don be surprised if Shad jumps in there wit ya;)........... He loves tha particular hot tub an I think he an Ms. B might be breakin it in sometime soon:D...........

Wyldfire said:
He he he Don be surprised if Shad jumps in there wit ya;)........... He loves tha particular hot tub an I think he an Ms. B might be breakin it in sometime soon:D...........

Well I certainly hope they would! What would a hot tub be iffen ya can't share it with the love of your life???..hmmmm?

*moving over to let sexy Shad in*

jazey_43 said:
Well I certainly hope they would! What would a hot tub be iffen ya can't share it with the love of your life???..hmmmm?

*moving over to let sexy Shad in*

Sides he's got some ol mojo he needs ta exorcize from it;)..............

Morning wyld and jazey.
Looks like you'll have a good place here wyld. Hope you don't mind if i stop by. :)

Vinde said:
Morning wyld and jazey.
Looks like you'll have a good place here wyld. Hope you don't mind if i stop by. :)

Morning Vinde!!! Nice to see ya again, hon!

Vinde said:
Morning wyld and jazey.

He he he Pleas do sweetie............. Yer always welcome here;)...........

:eek: who me?
i'd be more afraid of scaring people off if they saw me in a swimming suit. :D

Vinde said:
:eek: who me?
i'd be more afraid of scaring people off if they saw me in a swimming suit. :D

He he he Those things're optional here:D......................

Good morning Wyldfire
Good morning everyone.

Can anyone stop in and take a dip in the pool? A nice late morning swim sounds delightful. :)

trent0553 said:
Good morning Wyldfire
Good morning everyone.

Can anyone stop in and take a dip in the pool? A nice late morning swim sounds delightful. :)

Anyone an everyone's welcome here sweetie:)........... Feel free ta drop in anytime:).........

Thank you :)

A swim before lunch would be enjoyable.
Very nice place you have here.

Wyldfire said:
Anyone an everyone's welcome here sweetie:)........... Feel free ta drop in anytime:).........

trent0553 said:
Thank you :)

A swim before lunch would be enjoyable.
Very nice place you have here.

Then hop on inta th pool an knock yerself out:)............... An yer welcome sweetie............ An I think it's a pretty nice place...........

*Using the shower. My water pressure sucks and I need to wash the grit dust and blood out of my hair.

Back