Listening to people masturbate..

Miss Eggroll said:
I'd love to have someone listen to me. I need to figure out how to make a sound file and post it. I'm not the brightest bulb on the porch when it comes to computer stuff! It would be cool listening to others too! :)
LOL! You're getting lots of suggestions - I think a lot of people would like to hear you...

{Not *me* of course... Noooooo, never...} :D :D

Well, it won't let me upload it here. WMA files aren't supported. Anyone have any ideas on how to get it uploaded? I would like for you to be able and hear it.

ima6uldv8 said:
Well, it won't let me upload it here. WMA files aren't supported. Anyone have any ideas on how to get it uploaded? I would like for you to be able and hear it.

email it to me and ill see if i can convert it to post....you had my email but if you don't its baddog434@yahoo.com

ima6uldv8 said:

Thanks for being the bravest and going first...gold star for you :) Looking forward to it..

ima6uldv8 said:
If you'd like, send me a copy as an email attachment - I can convert it to any format that Lit supports...

blackwolf65@verizon.net

BlackWolf65 said:
If you'd like, send me a copy as an email attachment - I can convert it to any format that Lit supports...

blackwolf65@verizon.net

Haha, by the looks of it, the boys want to help the ladies as much as they can...must make sure they don't fight too much =)

Madcapsule said:
Haha, by the looks of it, the boys want to help the ladies as much as they can...must make sure they don't fight too much =)
~~Blushing...~~

I have no ulterior motives in my offers of help to the ladies...
Nope...
None at all, not *me*... :D

Haha mate we sound like we would make a good team =P The revolution of lit! =P

Madcapsule said:
Haha mate we sound like we would make a good team =P The revolution of lit! =P
LOL! Yeah, we could offer our services as audio technicians, and have them all send us their recordings... Now, that sounds like a dream job!!

BlackWolf65 said:
LOL! Yeah, we could offer our services as audio technicians, and have them all send us their recordings... Now, that sounds like a dream job!!
You two are making me smile. I'll email you, blackwolf. Don't guess you'd want to tell me how to convert them since I'll be making more, eh? :devil:

ima6uldv8 said:
You two are making me smile. I'll email you, blackwolf. Don't guess you'd want to tell me how to convert them since I'll be making more, eh? :devil:

It's our newfound job...we provide a service, be it comedy, passion or just be humbled by your sexyness. Although I feel my business partner might be getting the better part of the deal :)

ima6uldv8 said:
Oh, dear lady, it requires a high degree of technical skill, and very specialized software, not readily available to the general public... :D :D

However, I will be very happy to do this amazingly difficult task for you...

With very little recompense asked... :devil:

BlackWolf65 said:
Oh, dear lady, it requires a high degree of technical skill, and very specialized software, not readily available to the general public... :D :D

However, I will be very happy to do this amazingly difficult task for you...

With very little recompense asked... :devil:
Ok naughty boy. I just emailed it.

*Pouts* It won't support any audio files, I think. It said invalid file type. Guess I should just submit it to Lit in the audio area, huh?

ima6uldv8 said:
*Pouts* It won't support any audio files, I think. It said invalid file type. Guess I should just submit it to Lit in the audio area, huh?
I'm not sure on that - I've never tried to upload audio to Lit. (Who wants to listen to a guy grunting while he masturbates...??).

There must be someone you could ask, though...

I'll check around - that's just too good to not be sharing!! :D

BlackWolf65 said:
I'm not sure on that - I've never tried to upload audio to Lit. (Who wants to listen to a guy grunting while he masturbates...??).

There must be someone you could ask, though...

I'll check around - that's just too good to not be sharing!! :D
:kiss: Thanks, hon. I just emailed Lit to submit it to their audio area. :kiss:

ima6uldv8 said:
:kiss: Thanks, hon. I just emailed Lit to submit it to their audio area. :kiss:
Excellent! I'll be looking for it...

Though I already *do* have my own copy... :D :D

Let me know if you have more you'd like converted... :devil: :devil:

jennyleigh said:
more please? damn that was hot
I'm trying to become her official file format technician. I had the pleasure of converting that from .wma to .mp3 for her... :D :D :nana: :nana:

Back