Crossdressing pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes! I certainly loved that body stocking. Think I still have it. It holds up better than regular thigh highs and pantyhose, but it is slightly thicker weave. Still stimulating under the finger tips and across the skin. Yummy!

Yes, very stimulating, I love walking around the house wearing a full body stocking with silky panties underneath....very HOT

Yes, very stimulating, I love walking around the house wearing a full body stocking with silky panties underneath....very HOT

During my times of enjoyment of it, I went without the panties. I enjoyed the bare material on my shaved smooth cock and made things easier when slipping it out the fold over crotches on the occasion or two I kept it on for love play with my wife! ;)

Still, I can imagine how sexy you must have looked in those layers! :kiss:

During my times of enjoyment of it, I went without the panties. I enjoyed the bare material on my shaved smooth cock and made things easier when slipping it out the fold over crotches on the occasion or two I kept it on for love play with my wife! ;)

Still, I can imagine how sexy you must have looked in those layers! :kiss:

MMmmmm, yes, Tight silky panties under a body stocking is so HOT

I am having fun today. I just changed again.
How many times do you change your sexy stuff?

Very sexy, Hon! Unfortunately, I have been so busy of late, I haven't had much time to enjoy! But after some wonderful love play with the misses, I just had to slip on some purple satin Victoria Secret panties! They are probably due for replacing. Some of the elastic is starting to fray! Guess I'll have to ass Misses Claus to bring more panties this Christmas!;)

Today.....but I have changed into some even more sexy.
Do you like this sexy lace?

Attachments

• LL2.jpg
    LL2.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 184
  • LL.jpg
    LL.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 217
Love shopping for more dress clothes this time of year. I only get a few odd glances unlike the rest of the time. I bought a sexy bra and panties set, a christmas nighty with a thong, my first pair of opaque tights, a black silky nighty and some black tight girly bottoms. I immediately tried them all on! i'll post some pics soon but just wanted to say how much I love these threads.

Love shopping for more dress clothes this time of year. I only get a few odd glances unlike the rest of the time. I bought a sexy bra and panties set, a christmas nighty with a thong, my first pair of opaque tights, a black silky nighty and some black tight girly bottoms. I immediately tried them all on! i'll post some pics soon but just wanted to say how much I love these threads.

Looking forward to those pics, they sound really sexy ;)

I'm freely admitting cross-dressing is one of my fetishes. to bad its mostly creepy old men that like it, not the ladies my age.... Here's the set of lingerie i ordered online. I enjoy wearing it as pajamas, but i wish i could use it in a relationship with a girl my age. too bad that is like finding a needle in a haystack.

Just gorgeous....love the pics

Just little old me

Just a pic of me in a thong..... hope you like

Attachments

• 082080315.jpg
    082080315.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 196
todays white panty :kiss::kiss::devil:

Attachments

• IMG_4782[1].JPG
    IMG_4782[1].JPG
    96.4 KB · Views: 63