How long does this take?

Kiyamax

Virgin
A couple of weeks ago I submitted my volunteer editor profile and I still have not been added to the list and I was just wondering how long it takes for my profile to be put up.

I think it usually goes up right away. Are you sure you have your profile enabled to show publicly? You might want to check your VE profile settings.

A couple of weeks ago I submitted my volunteer editor profile and I still have not been added to the list and I was just wondering how long it takes for my profile to be put up.

Instant?

The problem is how do people find you? There are hundreds/thousands of people who list that they are available, many of them have forgotten about literotica.

If you want stories to edit then your best bet is to post in the "Available to edit for month of XXXX" topic in the Editor's forum. List your preferences and enable PM messaging (top left corner press the "User CP" button).

I have my editor's profile disabled because I was getting too many editing requests. Another way to get projects is to comment in the AH and EF.

Back