Strip poker

Blouse gone, Chinos gone, bra gone, watch gone, jewelry gone, now panties gone , ho hum, good job I shaved this morning

Last edited:
Just one time in my life I would like to get my hands on you. It would be a memory to take to the grave.

Not when you are completely naked, I had to pay the forfeit. Oh well let the drunken groping begin.

This is a great idea for a thread, and you did it so well. Thanks for the imaginative stories and pictures.

Well...

What are you suggesting just4friends?

Um... I don't want to be crude, but seeing as you are naked...
I can think of things that you could do or let me do that would be worth quite few of my articles of clothing

Not when you are completely naked, I had to pay the forfeit. Oh well let the drunken groping begin.

What a fantastic thread, great pics - you are truly sexy! Now, once naked, and with others still to lose, I like to play for forfeits for those who have lost all... What would happen to you if you lost the next round and had no more clothes to give???? :devil:

very nice and so close

nice thread blondie, nice pictures, nice body, nice idea, were in london also and are rubbish at cards, care for a hand? :)
love to chat online now, if you so wish?

Back