GLBT Daily Vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time for another random question:

If you were in the mafia, what would your "job" be?

About time I answered my own questions. I'd either be an automotive detailer (aka: clean up and/or VIN "reassignment") or the person who makes up fake, legitimate backgrounds for The Family. ;) You know how I like to tell stories... As for the car bit, well... I just really love cars.

Your turn!

The job should be legal, and I should not be in any kind of illegal trouble having that job, or be witness to anything. Perhaps a Gardner or something along those lines. As long it was completely legit and legal.

I'm an "idea" person and motivated. So, coming up with well-thought-out ideas for business ventures or money making deals would probably be my "job".

.......and speaking of "ideas" and "business".......I'm in the process of launching a GLBT store and I want to get some ideas from y'all. So, message me if you wanna know more.

Last edited:
dang girl don't make yourself so scarce:heart::heart::heart::rose:it is to see you. :)

awwww thanks! its good to see y'all too. sorry for my lack of attendance. my woman keeps me crazy busy and pre-occupied! :devil: we've known each other for 5 years and have been "together" for two now. And............ we're getting married in May! :heart::heart::heart: woohoooooo!!!

i know...i know....:eek: right? *wicked grin*

awwww thanks! its good to see y'all too. sorry for my lack of attendance. my woman keeps me crazy busy and pre-occupied! :devil: we've known each other for 5 years and have been "together" for two now. And............ we're getting married in May! :heart::heart::heart: woohoooooo!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is awesome! :D I'm so happy for you!!! :rose::rose::rose:

tumblr_ln9wuqWipR1qesjmeo1_500.jpg

thank ya darlin' :kiss:

how have you been??? :rose:

Oh, still stewing up here in the great white north, waiting for immigration crap. :( At this point I have to seriously wonder why I haven't gone back to the U.S. to complete everything. At least then I could work. I have, however, had time to work on a book, though, of the lesbian dramatic romance type. Should be done before summer's out. So... who knows! Maybe I'll find a publisher.

congrats Dear I am so happy for ya'll.:heart::rose::rose:

I love how last night during my jog the Empire State building was the color of the flag. I was going to return home and take pics from the roof but I became really tired.

I love how last night during my jog the Empire State building was the color of the flag. I was going to return home and take pics from the roof but I became really tired.

Maybe next time!

Off for a jog, myself. Talk to you later, 'Vibe!

Gi_Venus. Your care package from me is ready to be sent, when I get the chance and opportunity. So there is something for you too in that package :) which will be lovely , right next to your external sound card, so Be Creative, and your kid will enjoy his gift too. And remember.. some times the packaging does not reveal what is inside :)

Time for another round of random discussion!

If you could live in some alternate reality from any movie, TV series or book you could choose, which would it be, and why?

Arrrghh, I am seriously in pain, plastering the dining room followed by 7 hours of burlesque rehearsals has killed my back, need a serious massage:rose:

If you could live in some alternate reality from any movie, TV series or book you could choose, which would it be, and why?
I always loved the HBO series "Rome". The costumes and the sets really brought to life what that era was about. The power grabs from the men (and women), the sensuality, the physicality were all very raw. Of course the wine and orgies were a strong part of the culture. Cleopatra's emergence and death. I would have loved to be apart of that life.

Hi Diz :kiss::kiss:
For me it would be the film version of Casanova starring David tenant, the costumes, the color, the excitement, also the film version of Marie Antoinette, for many of the same reasons.
With my love of dance I have to say though Moulin Rouge comes top, I could grow old disgracefully in a place like that, and oh that tango...:rose:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back