Crossdressing pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
gumby5647 said:
Very sexy. The smooth skin is a plus, but seeing the hint of what is behind the panties is very sexy. Sometimes, it can be sexier than nude photos.

A couple more of me taken when bored this morning.

ll3.jpg

llg1.jpg

Naughty naughty,

You should be bored more often. You look gorgeous!! Wow.
I love those pics and if I was bored before, I'm not now.

Thanks friend

naughtyinsilk: Great and sweet heavens :) Damn, there are lots of talent in this thread :)

and my favorites are Fire22, FallenAngelsSlut, and ioz since he is so damn cute and I would enjoy tasting him . But you naughtyinsilk are great too. Anyway this thread is a great thread :)

Paige: wow I can only say that , I think you can make me blush :)

Last edited:
Wolfman1982 said:
naughtyinsilk: Great and sweet heavens :) Damn, there are lots of talent in this thread :)

and my favorites are Fire22, FallenAngelsSlut, and ioz since he is so damn cute and I would enjoy tasting him . But you naughtyinsilk are great too. Anyway this thread is a great thread :)

Paige: wow I can only say that , I think you can make me blush :)

You are sweet Wolfman. But how can you blush when all the blood has left your head from looking at your favorites?

Paige. said:
You are sweet Wolfman. But how can you blush when all the blood has left your head from looking at your favorites?

easy :) the human body has about 5 litres of blood in it, and not all is down in the socalled "thinking tank" at the same time ;) :)

lovablo said:
DAMNNNNNNNN!!! You are NICE!!! I want you now
Sadly our local bus doesnt get as far as Atlanta ;) thankyou for your kind words.

rjp44 thankyou *blush* :eek:

spraybomb13 said:
this is my first time posting pics, so bear with me. i put on my wifes skirt and panties, and took a few shots. i've masturbated about 4 times today so when i came it was pretty clear. i've been having a nice pm session today and he had me worked up! i'll try to get better pics soon.
very nice spraybomb13 hoppe you will be posting more :)

naughtyinsilk said:
A couple more of me taken when bored this morning.

ll3.jpg

llg1.jpg

WOW! I would love to fell those legs wrapped around my waist...or my head.....

I am wearing black stockings and very cool sheer black and silver lace panties right now! :D ....and a nice... :nana:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back