Married and Looking by Area Code

Status
Not open for further replies.
Michigan

989 area code

44 mwm looking for some excitement either female and/or male.
 
503

happily married, sex life on back burner
45, cyclist and fit
like to cross dress and have a good selection of toys and clothes
my weekend of fun is here and looking for a woman to share with
yahoo IM
 
805 area code - free next week and would like to meet a fun female - unfortunately, seems like 95% of this thread is male.......
 
612 area code- female, divorced 51 looking for a couple to meet for long term friendship and fun.
 
Married White Male, 40, fit, educated white collar professional, well groomed, well scented, with a sexy voice and dirty mind. Up for chat, cyber, possibly meeting. Considered attractive.

From Houston area. PM me if interested.
 
A/C's 216 & 941

A/C 216 = the general Cleveland, OH area.
A/C 941 = Siesta Key, FL

NMWC very much into the IR scene. I'm 57 y/o, 6' 2", 205 lbs., and orally Bi. She's 5' 1", 130 lbs., short blond hair, hazel eye 40D-29-39, and straight.

We're not at all into M/F couples but *WELL ENDOWED* black gentlemen only, age range 21 to 30 y/o. Yes, she is very picky. Any well endowed black gentlemen here on Literotica who would meet her criteria?
 
902 area willing to travel to the 506 area, MWM hoping to start a convrsation.
 
Me too

There are a lot of us using Literotica whose spouse is not interested in sex but we still are. Literotica is a great place for us to share our desires and meet others in the same situation. So, let's get started!

If you want to meet or just chat with someone here on Lit, leave a post with your area code, gender, and other specs you want to share or desire in a partner.

If you find someone posted who interests you, check out their profile and PM them.

It will be interesting to see how many of us are using Literotica to enhance or relieve our sexual desires. At least say "Howdy" if you view this thread.

I am 214/972 AC; male; profiled; share erotic email/chat with possible meeting

Single male, 65, interested in email chats and meetings too if you are in my AC --- 613 (Ottawa Can)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top