What's your mood today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Content with life - saw the ex last night and it was not terrible. A little awkward, but pretty okay as far as these things go.

Happy that I got draft 2 of my Summer Lovin' entry done last night. A little more tweaking and it will be done!

A little anxious for the busy, overbooked day I have today.

Super-excited that I'm going to be competing at the LoneStar invitational tomorrow!

Congrats and I wish you Good Luck tomorrow! Holler if you want me to look over the entry.
 
Feeling a little "out of whack" today. So many things going on, yet so many are on the verge of going wrong, that it leaves me feeling anxious somewhat.

GM dj and dorla!
 
Today I feel a sudden need to go but a pair of really sexy, impractical, shoes; and an equally sexy, equally impractical dress.
 
I had gone two weeks without eating any junk food, and yet my weight was staying just where it has been for the past few months. So I stopped off at the supermarket and picked up some puffed cheese balls because I was craving a snack.

After eating the entire bag in one sitting (after dinner), I weigh myself and see that I lost two pounds, and now I am wondering how much more I would have lost if I hadn't eaten that bag...

So I guess my mood is fat :(
 
Sleepy. Dealing with ongoing insomnia issues.

Excited! I have two days of dance workshops and parties at my studio. It is going to be a fun weekend!
 
Introspective. Feeling the pressure of Season Nine now... one week until the premiere.
A little tired, I've been watching too much WTR and writing too little. I need to find my focus and recenter myself. I also want to be writing more erotic fic.
Oh well.
 
Happy, had a wondeful weekend, and working my arse off for the rest of the week with painting! (in the nude so I don't mess up any clothes!)
 
I'm not in the mood for any of my options for tonight. Movies? Nope. Kung fu? Nada. Gym? Not that either. Poker? Hardly. Straight home? Boring. I'm just not in the mood for anything that I usually do.
 
I'm sleepy. I hate when my alarm clock wakes me up. I'd much rather wake up just before it goes off and turn it off before it has a chance to sound off. I really hate alarm clocks...
 
Drained - insomnia again!

Nervous - I have to go to juror selection today, and I am not looking forward to the possibility of having to sit on a jury. Hopefully I don't get picked.
 
Nervous. I am going to a funeral for someone in my husband's family I never met, and meet a bunch of extended in-laws for the first time. Oh, and they're all Jewish and I'm not. And I don't really fit the image of most of the women in my husband's family (tats, facial piercings, crazy hair). It will be an interesting day.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top