What’s Your Song Today?

Me - Staind

I really like this song, thank you, it reminds me that although I feel weak when I need someone, knowing that I do brings its own kind of strength. I don’t know if that’s what the song is about but that’s how it made me feel.

I really like this song, thank you, it reminds me that although I feel weak when I need someone, knowing that I do brings its own kind of strength. I don’t know if that’s what the song is about but that’s how it made me feel.

I'm not sure what the actual meaning of the song is, but I have liked since I heard it just after high school. It reminds me of similar things to you. No matter what I am going through, I still have family

I'm not sure what the actual meaning of the song is, but I have liked since I heard it just after high school. It reminds me of similar things to you. No matter what I am going through, I still have family

Family for me are also my rock that is always strong when I need them and the same visa versa.

I always feel lost in a storm when I’m going through emotionally difficult things. I always have to remind myself that it too will pass. I just have to hold my head high and battle through the demons if you will and on the other side I’m stronger and in that comes a kind of peace.

Family for me are also my rock that is always strong when I need them and the same visa versa.

I always feel lost in a storm when I’m going through emotionally difficult things. I always have to remind myself that it too will pass. I just have to hold my head high and battle through the demons if you will and on the other side I’m stronger and in that comes a kind of peace.

Exactly right. Everything in life is a lesson

You either learn the lesson, or you repeat it till you do learn it. Something I need to remember as of late.. haha

Yep that about sums it up. Aw I’m sorry to hear that, If you need it I’ll lend my ear. 🙂

Back