xXStoneEyedGirlThreadXx

Good Day, Stone Eyed Girl !!!

Sorry I missed you earlier but someone has to pay the bills.... I notice you have been quite busy adding those beautiful pics to your thread. Can't wait to see what a new camera will do for you....

Beautiful teasing photos as usual... if there is anything usual about you!!! :D

Thanks for the sharing and teasing... you are the best.

:rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:

I'm mesmerized! You're a beauty, really! Just, a sweet hot looking girl. In one of your latest pictures, correct me if I'm wrong, but were you wearing no panties? hehe!

How's your day going hun?

Thanks for the sweet comment ....alwasy nice to read such nice things:)

You are quite welcome. As recent shots have become slightly more revealing (particularly your legs; as you can see, I'm a leg man), the anticipation has only increased along with the appreciation. It simply goes to show that you know all too well exactly what you're doing, a fact that is, in and of itself, undeniably and almost unbearably (in the best of ways) sexy! I can't express how much I look forward to more (which I am not ashamed to admit, I know that is exactly the point)!

You are quite welcome. As recent shots have become slightly more revealing (particularly your legs; as you can see, I'm a leg man), the anticipation has only increased along with the appreciation. It simply goes to show that you know all too well exactly what you're doing, a fact that is, in and of itself, undeniably and almost unbearably (in the best of ways) sexy! I can't express how much I look forward to more (which I am not ashamed to admit, I know that is exactly the point)!

Thanks very much for the kind things you wrote..
As for tesing...I never do that..:devil::)
Thanks for the compliments on my legs....that was nice. Maybe I should do a few legs shots:D

Thanks Sweets:heart:

Thanks very much for the kind things you wrote..
As for tesing...I never do that..:devil::)
Thanks for the compliments on my legs....that was nice. Maybe I should do a few legs shots:D

Thanks Sweets:heart:

I, for one, would enjoy some leg shots.

-LCN

Good Day, Stone Eyed Girl !!!

Sorry I missed you earlier but someone has to pay the bills.... I notice you have been quite busy adding those beautiful pics to your thread. Can't wait to see what a new camera will do for you....

Beautiful teasing photos as usual... if there is anything usual about you!!! :D

Thanks for the sharing and teasing... you are the best.

:rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:

Hi and thanks , great to hear from you...Yes, paying bills is a must!
Thanks for the nice words, Yes, a new camera is most def on the list so that I can take some timer shots.:)

I'm mesmerized! You're a beauty, really! Just, a sweet hot looking girl. In one of your latest pictures, correct me if I'm wrong, but were you wearing no panties? hehe!

How's your day going hun?

Well, that would be telling....so I'll leave it to your imagination...:kiss:

ummm besides myself and like 96000 other board lurkers... i can go get names if you like:D. but trust in the wolf that you are one of the most sought after women on this board!!!!!

Okay...your task....go get some names...and get them to post here...and I will post for you.

i'd post more but your photos always leave me speechless....:D....i'll try to do better if it gets me in good with you

Back