Our Paragraphs

Tgif

Ain't nuthin' like the end of a work week!

Monday through Friday we slave away. Some week's are more stressful than others, but at the end, everyone loves when the weekend comes! We get to shed those shackles of employment and replace them with the attire of enjoyment.

As it so happens, the camera caught me in the midst of my "shackle removal." I haven't quite put on my weekend attire - but I may be adequately dressed for some Friday night fun! ;)

Last edited:
'Changing' ....soooo sexy

Thank you Ruby!!

'Changing' in and of itself is not really a sexy act, but the REASON for changing or the company I keep whilst doing it certainly can be.

For example, on this particular day, I was alone in my hotel room...but I was changing for one particular Litizen of whom I am extremely fond. She was 'with me' mentally and these pictures were taken with her in mind.

If you like what you see in my thread, you can thank her...she's the reason I started posting. :)

Thank you Ruby!!

'Changing' in and of itself is not really a sexy act, but the REASON for changing or the company I keep whilst doing it certainly can be.

For example, on this particular day, I was alone in my hotel room...but I was changing for one particular Litizen of whom I am extremely fond. She was 'with me' mentally and these pictures were taken with her in mind.

If you like what you see in my thread, you can thank her...she's the reason I started posting. :)
Well then, thank you unknown inspiring lady friend of our sweet, sexy Sean.
:heart:

Ain't nuthin' like the end of a work week!

Monday through Friday we slave away. Some week's are more stressful than others, but at the end, everyone loves when the weekend comes! We get to shed those shackles of employment and replace them with the attire of enjoyment.

As it so happens, the camera caught me in the midst of my "shackle removal." I haven't quite put on my weekend attire - but I may be adequately dressed for some Friday night fun! ;)

you mean this was sitting here all weekend and I never logged in to see it!?!?! you need to let me know when you post more eye candy!!!

now that I'm done being "mad" at you... beautiful pics!! I love the way you put these together and love your little notes to help set the scene! you truly have a poet's soul! :kiss:

Walk-in showers are the greatest invention on the planet!

Showering is such a great thing! When the warm water falls down on your skin it washes away the dirt, your tension, all your cares. It's a perfect way to cleanse your entire self and start over - clean, refreshed, anew. Of course, showers are more fun when they can be shared with someone else - someone special.

On a recent trip I had the pleasure of enjoying one of the most fantastic showers I've ever set foot in. It was spacious, with a huge rainfall showerhead and a sliding all-glass door that allowed for plenty of light. So bright, so clean, so fun! Unfortunately I had no one to share it with so I spent 30 minutes enjoying it all by myself. Let's just say I got clean, got dirty, then got clean again.

Maybe on my next trip someone can share it with me? Any volunteers???

I love this pic especially .....i am a sucker for a cute bottom:kiss:

you mean this was sitting here all weekend and I never logged in to see it!?!?! you need to let me know when you post more eye candy!!!

now that I'm done being "mad" at you... beautiful pics!! I love the way you put these together and love your little notes to help set the scene! you truly have a poet's soul! :kiss:

Hey Staci! ;) Missed you this weekend! I hope you stayed out of trouble! Lol!!

I love this pic especially .....i am a sucker for a cute bottom:kiss:

Thank you EnglishBeauty! And I have to say I'm a fan of your red corset!! You wear it VERY well!:)

Now we're cookin'!!

It can get awfully H.O.T in my kitchen!!

So I've been holding these until after my Paired Pic with PrettyKitty10 was released - you can thank her for the great job (http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=53380922#post53380922)

I love to cook. It's one of my favorite hobbies. I learned at an early age and have spent years playing around with recipes, spices and flavors. I'm exceptionally skilled at using different substitutes for allergy or dietary reasons. Lately, I've been honing my skills on vegan recipes - very tasty!! My kitchen always smells wonderful and the scents permeate through the house causing my kitchen to become a favored place of gathering for all visitors.

Luckily, on this particular day I was alone and able to enjoy myself while cooking. I love that freedom, to explore uninterrupted, to enjoy myself without distractions, and to take advantage of those moments between "stir vigorously" and "sauté gently." And in that moment when taste buds encounter culinary experimentation...it's like an orgasm of flavor exploding inside your mouth. :D

By the way... I am interviewing for taste-testers :rolleyes:

Last edited:

So I've been holding these until after my Paired Pic with PrettyKitty10 was released - you can thank her for the great job (http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=53380922#post53380922)

I love to cook. It's one of my favorite hobbies. I learned at an early age and have spent years playing around with recipes, spices and flavors. I'm exceptionally skilled at using different substitutes for allergy or dietary reasons. Lately, I've been honing my skills on vegan recipes - very tasty!! My kitchen always smells wonderful and the scents permeate through the house causing my kitchen to become a favored place of gathering for all visitors.

Luckily, on this particular day I was alone and able to enjoy myself while cooking. I love that freedom, to explore uninterrupted, to enjoy myself without distractions, and to take advantage of those moments between "stir vigorously" and "sauté gently." And in that moment when taste buds encounter culinary experimentation...it's like an orgasm of flavor exploding inside your mouth. :D

My favorite kitchen outfit!! You look awesome in it, especially from behind!!

I've been thinking of hiring a personal chef. interested?? I can't pay much, but the fringe benefits are out of this world!! :D:D:D

of course, there is a dress code...and I see you already have the proper uniform. Yummy!!! :heart::heart::heart:

I've been thinking of hiring a personal chef. interested?? I can't pay much, but the fringe benefits are out of this world!! :D:D:D

of course, there is a dress code...and I see you already have the proper uniform. Yummy!!! :heart::heart::heart:

For you Staci, I'll work entirely for the benefits ;)

Let's go Broncos!!!

I've been a Denver Broncos fan since 1977. Over the years I've collected quite a bit of souvenirs, apparel, memorabilia, etc... I've enjoyed the winning seasons, endured the losing ones, celebrated Super Bowl victories, and mourned the losses. But through it all I've remained loyal to my team and supported them at every turn.

As the team prepares to play in it's 7th Super Bowl, I thought it appropriate to break out a bit more of my support in the form of a few pictures that are only appropriate on Lit. I'll have people over for the game, so my attire will be slightly different from this, but you get the general idea...

And when it's 4th and Goal with 21 seconds left and Peyton Manning throws his 5th touchdown pass of the game for the win! I'll celebrate a 3rd World Championship season!!

My un-official prediction... Denver 45 - Seattle 42

Last edited:
Whoo hoo!!! Score!!! Being a fellow Broncos Fan these are just what I needed to prepare for Sunday! Love them ;)

Last edited:
Whoo hoo!!! Score!!! Being a fellow Broncos Fan these are just what I needed to prepare for Sunday! Love them ;)

Thank you GlitterKitty! And your "perky" Avi is just what I need too! ;)

Just for you...here's a couple more from my Super Bowl collection. Go Broncos!!!!

Last edited:
I've been a Denver Broncos fan since 1977. Over the years I've collected quite a bit of souvenirs, apparel, memorabilia, etc... I've enjoyed the winning seasons, endured the losing ones, celebrated Super Bowl victories, and mourned the losses. But through it all I've remained loyal to my team and supported them at every turn.

As the team prepares to play in it's 7th Super Bowl, I thought it appropriate to break out a bit more of my support in the form of a few pictures that are only appropriate on Lit. I'll have people over for the game, so my attire will be slightly different from this, but you get the general idea...

And when it's 4th and Goal with 21 seconds left and Peyton Manning throws his 5th touchdown pass of the game for the win! I'll celebrate a 3rd World Championship season!!

Yea!! Go Broncos!!! now I'm fired up!!

I like your prediction but my prediction is "I'm going to get a piece of this!" Yummmmm!!!!!!!

attachment.php

Well I'll admit when I'm wrong! Totally hosed that one up!! :rolleyes:

Congratulations Seattle. You certainly deserved that win.

The heartbreak you delivered tonight cannot overwhelm the joy I experienced when I visited in November. Call it mixed emotions, but the "Emerald City" will always bring me happy memories - in spite of the butt-kickin' your team just delivered!

Back