Men In Panties ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I down load mine into iphoto and size them for Lit before exporting. That usually works fine.

Wrong impression

I jumped into this thread thinking this was a discussion about men who have worn wives or gf panties while with them. I have enjoyed wearing my wife's thong and having her jerk me off in them, find that very hot. I didn't expect to find what I found in here, but I did certainly enjoy the pictures. Thanks for the pleasant surprise.

I jumped into this thread thinking this was a discussion about men who have worn wives or gf panties while with them. I have enjoyed wearing my wife's thong and having her jerk me off in them, find that very hot. I didn't expect to find what I found in here, but I did certainly enjoy the pictures. Thanks for the pleasant surprise.

Me too, at first. Isn't it great to find so many like-minded guys?

I agree. This thread has been very hot.

Maybe a little too hot. I have to make sure I have an extra pair of panties near by when I read and look at the photos....

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....the feel of satin against shaved skin...and my throbbing member...thank you panties for all you do

Gosh, thanks for all the nice comments, you all make me blush ;) I'm going to have to share some more.

I agree. This thread has been very hot.

Maybe a little too hot. I have to make sure I have an extra pair of panties near by when I read and look at the photos....

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....the feel of satin against shaved skin...and my throbbing member...thank you panties for all you do

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....yes there is nothing like the feel of tight silk panties straining against my hard pantycock.

two words the go great together...panty and cock

wearing dark blue satin bikini's today....feel divine as i pull them up into my crack....sliding across my naughty little pucker...my balls flattened against me....

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm........puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrr

Im back with a few new pics for u guys and girls, i hope u enjoy them

trish

Attachments

• l.jpg
    l.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 160
  • i.jpg
    i.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 146
  • a (1).JPG
    a (1).JPG