The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
SweetWitch said:
How's your Saturday, Naked?
Better now that I have some issues cleared up :D

Now it's off to pick up a few things, have a little lunch and go from there ...

Over here is been sunny and with a breeze. Then the clouds came up !

Willl someone please pass me a large something with ice?. Thank you.

Hi gang! I made it! Calabash, North Carolina. The drive was uneventful...lots of traffic...DW was nabbed in a speed trap in some SC hick town...smokey got her...dunno what the fine will be...oh well. The town of Calabash is picturesque and the people are friendly...had a seafood platter for dinner to die for...there are 30 seafood restaurants in this town!

Hi gang! I made it! Calabash, North Carolina. The drive was uneventful...lots of traffic...DW was nabbed in a speed trap in some SC hick town...smokey got her...dunno what the fine will be...oh well. The town of Calabash is picturesque and the people are friendly...had a seafood platter for dinner to die for...there are 30 seafood restaurants in this town!

Oh, you're out on the coast, a long way from Charlotte. Oh well, disregard my restaurant, then.

It's this one, in what they call the Fourth Ward . . . whatever that means. Lovely neighborhood and first rate little neighborhood bistro.

Now that place looks right interestin'. I like neighborhood watering holes. Is that an original building? The bill of fare is my kind of eatin' too...I can feel my arteries cloggin' just readin' it. :D

Now that place looks right interestin'. I like neighborhood watering holes. Is that an original building? The bill of fare is my kind of eatin' too...I can feel my arteries cloggin' just readin' it. :D

A hundred years ago, the building was the grocery/cum/general store in the Fourth Ward. It ran for generations until finally shopping malls, supermarkets and neighborhood blight put it out of business. Then came gentrification. Now the Fourth Ward is the place to live in Charlotte, I imagine, and AlMike's is the community center, just like it was a century ago.

Oh yeah, I forgot. It's haunted.

A hundred years ago, the building was the grocery/cum/general store in the Fourth Ward. It ran for generations until finally shopping malls, supermarkets and neighborhood blight put it out of business. Then came gentrification. Now the Fourth Ward is the place to live in Charlotte, I imagine, and AlMike's is the community center, just like it was a century ago.

Oh yeah, I forgot. It's haunted.

Woooo...a hundred y o haunted pub...that is so cool! Is the ghost a former patron, the grocer, someone murdered in the building? Does it break glasses and throw things? "Hey, who took my pastrami on rye? It was right here a minute ago.":D

Woooo...a hundred y o haunted pub...that is so cool! Is the ghost a former patron, the grocer, someone murdered in the building? Does it break glasses and throw things? "Hey, who took my pastrami on rye? It was right here a minute ago.":D

Nothing so romantic, as I understand it. There's someone dressed in very dated clothing who sometimes sits in one of the booths in the back and there's a picture on the wall with a ghost looking out of a window. You know, sort of like the kind of thing Molly runs into occasionally.

Funny. We're watching recorded episodes of Ghosthunters right now. Serendipity is a curious thing, ain't it?

Once is an accident, twice is coincidence but three times is . . . enemy action!

Or possibly not, as the case may be. :D

Tell the pirate that his borosilicate glass was adjudged 'very interesting'. But he was definitely right, be very, very careful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back