Immigration, jobs and the recovery.

Fuck you Poindexter. Do you really think I give two shits what you and the rest of the leftist looney toons here think? Not hardly. There isn't a one of you who isn't a pathological liar. (did I spell that right?):rolleyes:

Lol...Poindexter? Something about me ever make you think I was a nerd? Bwahaha!!

I know, you couldn't think of anything else and Miles phone was busy...it's ok.

You've never seen me lie here, EVER. I don't think enough of most of you to go to that extreme...ESPECIALLY not you right wing nut jobs.

way to go on the correct spelling!!! I'd give you a gold star for your forehead, but all I have are these huge ones I give to query so they don't get lost in the vastness of it all.

Image2-2.jpg

Last edited:
Bullshiiiit, you fuckers throw like girls. Like Obama.:rolleyes::D

Bam may not be the best baseball pitcher in the world, but he'd have your haggard ass wheezing and gasping on the court trying to catch up for dayum sure. :D

Didn't I say I could accept his side of it? What was I supposed to do prostrate myself and ask for forgiveness for having a different take?:rolleyes:

You were supposed to admit your error of fact.

I guess that "sacred Marine Corps honor" is just a fiction you hide behind.

Bah Gawd, King! They're Playing Vetteman's Theme Music!

♫♫ From the Halls of Montezuma to the shores of Perfidy....
I will loudly lie my ass off..
We're United States Marines ♫♫

If you said those trip photos weren't mine, you are a fucking liar.

I was being facetious... tho you were called on it when you suddenly pulled them and it was noticed and you failed to explain.

Facetious.... kinda like 99 percent of your posts are..

fa·ce·tious
[fuh-see-shuhs] Show IPA
adjective
not meant to be taken seriously or literally: a facetious remark.
amusing; humorous.
lacking serious intent; concerned with something nonessential, amusing, or frivolous: a facetious person.

I made no technical error of fact. Zappa did admit using marijuana ten or so times. In those instances he might very well have been drug addled. ASSWIPE:cool:

He's always been a drug addled dumb fuck.

Tell us again about that "sacred Marine Corps honor". You know, that thing that prohibits you from being man enough to admit your errors.

LOL...."sacred Marine Corps honor".

#ChestyPullerWept

I made no technical error of fact. Zappa did admit using marijuana ten or so times. In those instances he might very well have been drug addled. ASSWIPE:cool:

"might very well have been..."

Okay.

So you might very well have been fucking poor, starving, barely-legal girls in war-torn SE Asian countries with cans of corn, sneakers and electric fans.

ifDQILWRytszm.gif

See how that works?

"It always snows in San Diego".
"Well, one time in 1973 we had 1/2 inch of snow one morning, so at that time I might very well have been correct!"

#SacredMarineCorpsHonor

You weren't being facetious, you elected to repeat Luke's lie and further his efforts.

I pulled them because it is my practice to do so after a short time. If you were paying attention you would have seen alts started copying and posting them in the threads. So, seeing that I may have accelerated the time table of my practice.

Lol...yeah, I'd say 45 seconds IS a short time..

No one wants to copy your "vacation" pics to do something untoward with them.. get over yourself. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Funny how you meant lukes lie, I don't know who luke is and you just said that I lied about someone calling you a liar....didn't ya?:eek:

if you're gonna lie....ya GOTTA keep em straight.

Go back and check, an alt was copying and posting my pics.

This is what you said:

"Do you mean the the mountains you posted pics of and we said how nice they were, but they weren't your pics...or even your fuckin vacation?"

So what exactly is this? This is you admitting your participation in promoting Luke's lie. You've been around here long enough to know that Luke is Disgustipated, a pathological liar, and renown troll.

So, I guess this is me handing you your shredded ass.:cool:

Bwahahaha!! Shredded ass? That was kinda funny.

I was bustin on you dummy and being FACETIOUS... how the fuck am I supposed to know what vacation you went on? I was bein a dick, yanno?

I don't know luke.. and while i've seen that disgustipated, I don't know anything about him. I'd say if you hate him, he can't be all bad.

I love it tho... all that effort, fer nuthin. :kiss:

Lol....Good thing you glance over your stuff more than once, it means your posts were read twice.

There's nothing big about making you look stupid...you do it sooooo well on your own. The only thing you really are good at.

I had to laugh about your "story" about a "friend" from Detroit.. Unless that guy was sitting next to you behind your monitor, it never happened...Loser.

Too funny...I wrote the post below, internet went down...then you write this^^^ again confirming my impressions of you.

I'll give you some advice. And of course it is going to seem to you to be condescending, but less is more. I know, ironic coming from me, but hear me out.

You display your insecurities when you over-load your posts with insults and in this case you are undercutting what would otherwise be a nicely done little barb.

"Good thing you glance over your stuff more than once, it means your posts were read twice."

Nice little right hook. Effective, accurate. sweet little insult.

Then you shovel more on:

"There's nothing big about making you look stupid...you do it sooooo well on your own. The only thing you really are good at."

It is just a meaningless, gratuitous statement. Your post would have looked better without it. Look over Phrodeau's posts some time. His style is one you could emulate, I feel.

You might have just as well said, "You are a stupid head, too!" It is just too generic.

If you had to load it up may I suggest, "There's nothing big about making you look stupid...you do it sooooo well on your own<with the way you overcompensate for your intellectual shortcomings by using big words.>"

See you have to let the reader know WHY I do such a good job of making myself look stupid.

The last little after thought just KILLED your entire premise and it didn't need to...You could have saved that little gem for another day.

"I had to laugh about your "story" about a "friend" from Detroit.. Unless that guy was sitting next to you behind your monitor, it never happened"

See here is the thing:

You just implied that NO ONE, much less you, has any interest in reading what I write, then you go on in some detail about some post of mine that stuck in your mind enough to reference it today. I do have a friend from Detroit. Fascinating guy, you would like him a lot. His dad was the Photographer for the UAW. Big union booster, a brawler, and a great sense of humor. I have no idea which story you had to laugh about, because whatever it was it was so inconsequential to me that I don't recall mentioning him recently.

You also over did it with the quote marks there..I THINK you are trying to imply that i have no such friend. If so it would be a fiction or a story, right?

Try this:

I had to laugh about your story about a "friend" from Detroit.. Unless that guy was sitting next to you behind your monitor, it never happened."

You see what I did? I am using quotes to indicate that (yeah, right you have a "friend.") but using italics to draw the readers attention to the fact I think it is a story. It is a common mistake, I make it myself a lot. You will likely catch me at it in the future. Quotes should mostly be used for either directly quoting, to indicate that YOU are inserting something that wasn't there initially, or think of it like opposite day.

The other thing good (I assume) about the use of quote on '"friend" is I THINK you are implying it is one of those cases where someone uses that "one black friend" as cover.

Reasonable assumption, and a nice catch for a barb if it were true.

Nothing wrong with you assuming my friend from Detroit is black. Statistically good guess. He hung out mostly with blacks and Arabs, but his father is second generation Polish American, and his mom is straight out of Sonora Mexico.

He, by the way shares your love of all things butt. His favorite part of a woman (or a man) are those little dimples in the small of the back? He is a big fan of a nice butt. Has me noticing those dimples on people. I get the idea that you are straight, but if you happen to bat for both teams, he's got this strong Slavic forehead from his dad, and a pouty, sensual mouth from his Latina mom. I once saw a mother and her daughter stop in the street and stare at him. Oddly, on another occaison, he was doing worse with the shirtless bartender than I the last time he drug me to a gay bar. Might be the bartender likes straight guys.

If you are into Karaoke he does a dead on Johnny Cash beeteedubs.

I hope I painted a more convincing picture of my friend, Eric, from Detroit?

Lastly this is just mean:

"..Loser."

You big meanie.

The last thing I would tell you as just general advice on the subject, since it seems important to you to win, is if you have to announce to the audience that you have "won" a verbal altercation that anyone who was even remotely interested just read, you are losing. Even if you really did acquit yourself well in the imbroglio.

You might want to take some time and reflect on why it is that you just happen to find every conservative here to be an unworthy opponent, yet you keep engaging. Most of the time it isn't even your fight. You are jumping in where the bottom tier insult comics like Skiddles, Disgustipated, Adre, are floundering. You seem to be aiming to be Rob, but even Rob doesn't do Rob well, so I'd pick a new role model.

Anyway cheers, and happy flailing.

-------------------------------------------------------------

(written earlier to explain to Vette where C-Sling seems to be coming from)

I'm not complaining.. your retorts never do more than make me laugh at how crappy your comebacks are.

I don't remember first contact with you... miles threw the first punch.. so did forest when he tried to bullshit me and I kept calling him on it.. query said the most ridiculously stupid thing I have ever seen written here (not the only incident, just the first) that pussy eyer, same thing.

I learned early on that having any sort of debate with you was an exercise in futility..it's more fun poking fun at you for me.

He has developed this whole cage-fighter mentality about his time in the GB. He fancies himself this great verbal brawler.

He obviously reads a lot and that is a great way for anyone to work on their communication skills. The more words and phrases you put into your mind, the more that are available to you when you need one.

A sharp contrast to ones that read not at all like say Skiddles and Disgustipated. You can always tell by word choices and the breadth of their phrasing variance.

He wins every single 'altercation.' in his mind. That isn't ascription- he actually scores himself and his opponent in each 'match.'

I haven't yet figured out his scoring system. All humans have egos and like to do well in a confrontation. Usually I can figure out what is important to one of these keyboard fistic scientists and deny them that. It usually cuts down on the number of rounds they are willing to go.

He is tireless though. He has no rigid need to defend ideology so his footwork is good. He will dance and skip from his current fixation on grammar and spelling to arguing about rhetorical style like Rob, to complaints about tone and condescension to mild personal attacks about ones manhood and the like. Kind of an interesting pugilist if you like that sort of thing.

He rarely goes to the canvas on an ideological point. he will hit one with a glancing blow if he feels he knows something about the actual topic of the thread, but it is rare. Like Rob, he climbs into the ring on political threads only and plays the Roger Elliot-like "Perfect Gentleman" elsewhere.

If anything that is likely his Achilles heel. He started in initially with me. The only reason he hung around the GB political threads at all was I called him out for following Allie into a thread and taking a clumsy swipe at me. He hung around to "prove" that he wasn't just there sniffing an estrus trail.

Likely he would back the fuck off and go back to what he enjoys were one to decide to take a poke or two in a thread where he actually cares about his image and persona. He has done nothing to warrant that sort of trolling though. He mostly fights clean, has no contemptible Rob-like agendas, so I don't mind him so much.

Last edited:
I'll give you the credit for admitting it.

If you want to sing the praises of a pathological liar, a Lit troll of the year two years running, and an admitted drug dealer, hey be my guest. I don't roll with lawless punks.

Lol... I'm usually a dick posting to you, and the other fanatics. I don't typically act that way, certainly not off this board. You people bring out the worst in others, and it's really unfortunate.. that's why civil discourse is impossible. IMO, your views are far too extreme.

I don't know more than a few people here.. and what they do off here isn't any of my business and it does not shape my opinions I post here. if I agree with what they have to say, that's as far as it goes. You put way more stock in that..

I'll give you the credit for admitting it.

If you want to sing the praises of a pathological liar, a Lit troll of the year two years running, and an admitted drug dealer, hey be my guest. I don't roll with lawless punks.

YOUR buddy, the racist, made those polls. You challenged Luke to a physical fight then backed out like a cunt. Luke didn't start the crap about the pics not being yours.

Too funny...I wrote the post below, internet went down...then you write this^^^ again confirming my impressions of you.

I'll give you some advice. And of course it is going to seem to you to be condescending, but less is more. I know, ironic coming from me, but hear me out.

You display your insecurities when you over-load your posts with insults and in this case you are undercutting what would otherwise be a nicely done little barb.

"Good thing you glance over your stuff more than once, it means your posts were read twice."

Nice little right hook. Effective, accurate. sweet little insult.

Then you shovel more on:

"There's nothing big about making you look stupid...you do it sooooo well on your own. The only thing you really are good at."

It is just a meaningless, gratuitous statement. Your post would have looked better without it. Look over Phrodeau's posts some time. His style is one you could emulate, I feel.

You might have just as well said, "You are a stupid head, too!" It is just too generic.

If you had to load it up may I suggest, "There's nothing big about making you look stupid...you do it sooooo well on your own<with the way you overcompensate for your intellectual shortcomings by using big words.>"

See you have to let the reader know WHY I do such a good job of making myself look stupid.

The last little after thought just KILLED your entire premise and it didn't need to...You could have saved that little gem for another day.

"I had to laugh about your "story" about a "friend" from Detroit.. Unless that guy was sitting next to you behind your monitor, it never happened"

See here is the thing:

You just implied that NO ONE, much less you, has any interest in reading what I write, then you go on in some detail about some post of mine that stuck in your mind enough to reference it today. I do have a friend from Detroit. Fascinating guy, you would like him a lot. His dad was the Photographer for the UAW. Big union booster, a brawler, and a great sense of humor. I have no idea which story you had to laugh about, because whatever it was it was so inconsequential to me that I don't recall mentioning him recently.

You also over did it with the quote marks there..I THINK you are trying to imply that i have no such friend. If so it would be a fiction or a story, right?

Try this:

I had to laugh about your story about a "friend" from Detroit.. Unless that guy was sitting next to you behind your monitor, it never happened."

You see what I did? I am using quotes to indicate that (yeah, right you have a "friend.") but using italics to draw the readers attention to the fact I think it is a story. It is a common mistake, I make it myself a lot. You will likely catch me at it in the future. Quotes should mostly be used for either directly quoting, to indicate that YOU are inserting something that wasn't there initially, or think of it like opposite day.

The other thing good (I assume) about the use of quote on '"friend" is I THINK you are implying it is one of those cases where someone uses that "one black friend" as cover.

Reasonable assumption, and a nice catch for a barb if it were true.

Nothing wrong with you assuming my friend from Detroit is black. Statistically good guess. He hung out mostly with blacks and Arabs, but his father is second generation Polish American, and his mom is straight out of Sonora Mexico.

He, by the way shares your love of all things butt. His favorite part of a woman (or a man) are those little dimples in the small of the back? He is a big fan of a nice butt. Has me noticing those dimples on people. I get the idea that you are straight, but if you happen to bat for both teams, he's got this strong Slavic forehead from his dad, and a potty mouth from his Latina mom. I once say a mother and her daughter stop in the street and stare at him. Oddly, he was doing worse with the shirtless bartender than I the last time he drug me to a gay bar. Might be the bartender likes straight guys.

If you are into Karaoke he does a dead on Johnny Cash beeteedubs.

I hope I painted a more convincing picture of my friend, Eric, from Detroit?

Lastly this is just mean:

"..Loser."

You big meanie.

The last thing I would tell you as just general advice on the subject, since it seems important to you to win, is if you have to announce to the audience that you have "won" a verbal altercation that anyone who was even remotely interested just read, you are losing. Even if you really did acquit yourself well in the imbroglio.

You might want to take some time and reflect on why it is that you just happen to find every conservative here to be an unworthy opponent, yet you keep engaging. Most of the time it isn't even your fight. You are jumping in where the bottom tier insult comics like Skiddles, Disgustipated, Adre, are floundering. You seem to be aiming to be Rob, but even Rob doesn't do Rob well, so I'd pick a new role model.

Anyway cheers, and happy flailing.

-------------------------------------------------------------

(written earlier to explain to Vette where C-Sling seems to be coming from)

He has developed this whole cage-fighter mentality about his time in the GB. He fancies himself this great verbal brawler.

He obviously reads a lot and that is a great way for anyone to work on their communication skills. The more words and phrases you put into your mind, the more that are available to you when you need one.

A sharp contrast to ones that read not at all like say Skiddles and Disgustipated. You can always tell by word choices and the breadth of their phrasing variance.

He wins every single 'altercation.' in his mind. That isn't ascription- he actually scores himself and his opponent in each 'match.'

I haven't yet figured out his scoring system. All humans have egos and like to do well in a confrontation. Usually I can figure out what is important to one of these keyboard fistic scientists and deny them that. It usually cuts down on the number of rounds they are willing to go.

He is tireless though. He has no rigid need to defend ideology so his footwork is good. He will dance and skip from his current fixation on grammar and spelling to arguing about rhetorical style like Rob, to complaints about tone and condescension to mild personal attacks about ones manhood and the like. Kind of an interesting pugilist if you like that sort of thing.

He rarely goes to the canvas on an ideological point. he will hit one with a glancing blow if he feels he knows something about the actual topic of the thread, but it is rare. Like Rob, he climbs into the ring on political threads only and plays the Roger Elliot-like "Perfect Gentleman" elsewhere.

If anything that is likely his Achilles heel. He started in initially with me. The only reason he hung around the GB political threads at all was I called him out for following Allie into a thread and taking a clumsy swipe at me. He hung around to "prove" that he wasn't just there sniffing an estrus trail.

Likely he would back the fuck off and go back to what he enjoys were one to decide to take a poke or two in a thread where he actually cares about his image and persona. He has done nothing to warrant that sort of trolling though. He mostly fights clean, has no contemptible Rob-like agendas, so I don't mind him so much.

I'm sure this post is just chock full of funny and information....but like your other 5000000000000000000000000 word posts, I'm not bothering with all that. You are a very tiresome person.. which happens from posting on here 24 hours a day, I'd say.

So blame it on apathy...or even accuse me of having adhd... but I honestly do not care what you think or what you have to say. Until you utter a single word to my face, you mean nothing to me. I like it that way.

And you have a giant fucking balloon head, if you weren't such a condescending little bitch, I'd almost feel sorry for you.

:kiss:

Bwahahaha!! Shredded ass? That was kinda funny.

I was bustin on you dummy and being FACETIOUS... how the fuck am I supposed to know what vacation you went on? I was bein a dick, yanno?

I don't know luke.. and while i've seen that disgustipated, I don't know anything about him. I'd say if you hate him, he can't be all bad.

I love it tho... all that effort, fer nuthin. :kiss:

Are you going to add anything important and informative to this forum, or are you going to join luke (disconstipated) and his idiots who contribute nothing?

I'm sure this post is just chock full of funny and information....but like your other 5000000000000000000000000 word posts, I'm not bothering with all that. You are a very tiresome person.. which happens from posting on here 24 hours a day, I'd say.

So blame it on apathy...or even accuse me of having adhd... but I honestly do not care what you think or what you have to say. Until you utter a single word to my face, you mean nothing to me. I like it that way.

And you have a giant fucking balloon head, if you weren't such a condescending little bitch, I'd almost feel sorry for you.

:kiss:

So...you didn't read a word of it but you KNOW I wouldn't say any of it "to your face."

OK, tough guy. It has come to that now, has it?

You can do better than that.

Technically it was two 2500000000000000000000000 word posts. The squall knocked me offline for a bit.

Back