Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Sexual Role Playing > The Lounge

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools

Old 05-31-2012, 01:29 AM   #12626
chronicle_tenko
LR's Lovable Idiot
 
chronicle_tenko is offline
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Edmonton Alberta Canada.
Posts: 12,402
Quote:
Originally Posted by zydrate View Post
North! Near santa maria!
I know people in that area. They like it.
 

Old 05-31-2012, 01:31 AM   #12627
zydrate
Literotica Guru
 
zydrate is offline
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 21,158
Quote:
Originally Posted by SiaKlynn View Post
Beautiful area! I do enjoy North Cal and wouldn't mind moving up that way one day. For now I'm a South Cal girl. You'll have nice mild weather, but it tends to get a bit windy ... you know ocean breeze once a day. I'm sure there are hot times of the year, but I'm not familiar with the weather patterns of that area.
I'm not sure either.... I'm used to this desert weather..... Hot. Dry. Hot.
 

Old 05-31-2012, 01:39 AM   #12628
SiaKlynn
Walk with me?
 
SiaKlynn's Avatar
 
SiaKlynn is offline
Join Date: May 2009
Location: On a white puffy cloud...
Posts: 4,870
Quote:
Originally Posted by zydrate View Post
I'm not sure either.... I'm used to this desert weather..... Hot. Dry. Hot.
Speaking for myself I'd enjoy a little humidity. Granted I live in South Cal, but when it's too dry for too long I feel like life is being sucked from my body. My skin, my sinuses, my lips... they feel cracked and unhappy.
__________________





"I want to see all sides of you...it's nice to see that your creative side is as pretty as you are."
 

Old 05-31-2012, 01:46 AM   #12629
zydrate
Literotica Guru
 
zydrate is offline
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 21,158
Quote:
Originally Posted by SiaKlynn View Post
Speaking for myself I'd enjoy a little humidity. Granted I live in South Cal, but when it's too dry for too long I feel like life is being sucked from my body. My skin, my sinuses, my lips... they feel cracked and unhappy.
I guess I'm just used to the dry... Nothing... Lol
 

Old 05-31-2012, 01:49 AM   #12630
SiaKlynn
Walk with me?
 
SiaKlynn's Avatar
 
SiaKlynn is offline
Join Date: May 2009
Location: On a white puffy cloud...
Posts: 4,870
Quote:
Originally Posted by zydrate View Post
I guess I'm just used to the dry... Nothing... Lol
It'll be a change for sure... especially if you like the sun shining all the time, but you'll also have the beach, sand between your toes and the smell of the ocean and near by quaint towns. do you like wine? If you like wine... well, you'll have lots of places driving distance to explore.
__________________





"I want to see all sides of you...it's nice to see that your creative side is as pretty as you are."
 

Old 05-31-2012, 04:01 AM   #12631
chronicle_tenko
LR's Lovable Idiot
 
chronicle_tenko is offline
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Edmonton Alberta Canada.
Posts: 12,402
No work today Miss Sia?
 

Old 05-31-2012, 04:05 AM   #12632
SiaKlynn
Walk with me?
 
SiaKlynn's Avatar
 
SiaKlynn is offline
Join Date: May 2009
Location: On a white puffy cloud...
Posts: 4,870
Quote:
Originally Posted by chronicle_tenko View Post
No work today Miss Sia?
I have work... but don't need to be up for six hours which is usually enough. Then again work will depend on I feel in the morning.
__________________





"I want to see all sides of you...it's nice to see that your creative side is as pretty as you are."
 

Old 05-31-2012, 04:09 AM   #12633
chronicle_tenko
LR's Lovable Idiot
 
chronicle_tenko is offline
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Edmonton Alberta Canada.
Posts: 12,402
Quote:
Originally Posted by SiaKlynn View Post
I have work... but don't need to be up for six hours which is usually enough. Then again work will depend on I feel in the morning.
Well hopefully that's good enough to to do work.

6 hours. How to spend that. I suggest sleep.
 

Old 05-31-2012, 04:10 AM   #12634
SiaKlynn
Walk with me?
 
SiaKlynn's Avatar
 
SiaKlynn is offline
Join Date: May 2009
Location: On a white puffy cloud...
Posts: 4,870
Quote:
Originally Posted by chronicle_tenko View Post
Well hopefully that's good enough to to do work.

6 hours. How to spend that. I suggest sleep.
I'm not one for long bouts of sleep, so it's plenty on an everyday basis. I simply don't feel too well, so we'll see if sleep is in my favor.
__________________





"I want to see all sides of you...it's nice to see that your creative side is as pretty as you are."
 

Old 05-31-2012, 08:47 AM   #12635
Se7en_
Lusty Sinner
 
Se7en_'s Avatar
 
Se7en_ is offline
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Somewhere nice :)
Posts: 1,254
Trying to figure out how to change 'literotica guru' into something else. Anyone knows?
__________________






Always looking for new partners ~ PM's, comments and critique are always welcome.......
 

Old 05-31-2012, 08:50 AM   #12636
chronicle_tenko
LR's Lovable Idiot
 
chronicle_tenko is offline
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Edmonton Alberta Canada.
Posts: 12,402
Quote:
Originally Posted by Se7en_ View Post
Trying to figure out how to change 'literotica guru' into something else. Anyone knows?
Thousand Posts.

I should head to sleep soon.
 

Old 05-31-2012, 08:58 AM   #12637
Se7en_
Lusty Sinner
 
Se7en_'s Avatar
 
Se7en_ is offline
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Somewhere nice :)
Posts: 1,254
Quote:
Originally Posted by chronicle_tenko View Post
Thousand Posts.

I should head to sleep soon.
Oh I see. Thanks man and good night

Edit: Time to spam this place
__________________






Always looking for new partners ~ PM's, comments and critique are always welcome.......
 

Old 05-31-2012, 09:01 AM   #12638
Mephistophelily
Crazy is...
 
Mephistophelily is offline
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 15,955
Quote:
Originally Posted by chronicle_tenko View Post
Thousand Posts.

I should head to sleep soon.
*throws a pillow on the floor and shoves him over, throws a thin blanket over him & kisses his cheek*
Go the fuck to sleep.
__________________
Changes needed.
 

Old 05-31-2012, 09:02 AM   #12639
Mephistophelily
Crazy is...
 
Mephistophelily is offline
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 15,955
Quote:
Originally Posted by Se7en_ View Post
Oh I see. Thanks man and good night

Edit: Time to spam this place
Hit the word/number games in playground area. Gets you there fairly fast.
__________________
Changes needed.
 

Old 05-31-2012, 09:08 AM   #12640
Se7en_
Lusty Sinner
 
Se7en_'s Avatar
 
Se7en_ is offline
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Somewhere nice :)
Posts: 1,254
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephistophelily View Post
Hit the word/number games in playground area. Gets you there fairly fast.
Yeah good idea, or I can just keep posting pics in the Visual Inspiration thread. That's also going fast, 230 posts there in around 3 or 4 days
__________________






Always looking for new partners ~ PM's, comments and critique are always welcome.......
 

Old 05-31-2012, 09:10 AM   #12641
Mephistophelily
Crazy is...
 
Mephistophelily is offline
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 15,955
Quote:
Originally Posted by Se7en_ View Post
Yeah good idea, or I can just keep posting pics in the Visual Inspiration thread. That's also going fast, 230 posts there in around 3 or 4 days
Where do you find that many pics that fast?!
__________________
Changes needed.
 

Old 05-31-2012, 09:20 AM   #12642
Se7en_
Lusty Sinner
 
Se7en_'s Avatar
 
Se7en_ is offline
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Somewhere nice :)
Posts: 1,254
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephistophelily View Post
Where do you find that many pics that fast?!
Deviant Art. There are millions of pictures there.

Besides I usually look for pics and keep them open in tabs, choose the ones that look good and then post them, which is why it looks like I post very quickly.

Edit: For example, I have around 20 tabs open now with pictures, will only choose three to five out of those and post them, unless somehow I stumbled on some great photoshoot.
__________________






Always looking for new partners ~ PM's, comments and critique are always welcome.......
 

Old 05-31-2012, 09:30 AM   #12643
Mephistophelily
Crazy is...
 
Mephistophelily is offline
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 15,955
Quote:
Originally Posted by Se7en_ View Post
Deviant Art. There are millions of pictures there.

Besides I usually look for pics and keep them open in tabs, choose the ones that look good and then post them, which is why it looks like I post very quickly.

Edit: For example, I have around 20 tabs open now with pictures, will only choose three to five out of those and post them, unless somehow I stumbled on some great photoshoot.
Ahhh.
I use tumblr. Surprisingly, I get more my "posting pics" there, while I get "char idea pics" from DA.
(And harass people there too.)
__________________
Changes needed.
 

Old 05-31-2012, 09:32 AM   #12644
Se7en_
Lusty Sinner
 
Se7en_'s Avatar
 
Se7en_ is offline
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Somewhere nice :)
Posts: 1,254
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephistophelily View Post
Ahhh.
I use tumblr. Surprisingly, I get more my "posting pics" there, while I get "char idea pics" from DA.
(And harass people there too.)
Yeah DA is pretty cool, you can find just about anything there.
__________________






Always looking for new partners ~ PM's, comments and critique are always welcome.......
 

Old 05-31-2012, 09:35 AM   #12645
shewantsmore
Literotica Guru
 
shewantsmore's Avatar
 
shewantsmore is offline
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: cambs.....uk
Posts: 6,838
20 tabs open,dam -the most ive ever had is 3.just relaxing now listerning to music
 

Old 05-31-2012, 09:47 AM   #12646
Se7en_
Lusty Sinner
 
Se7en_'s Avatar
 
Se7en_ is offline
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Somewhere nice :)
Posts: 1,254
Quote:
Originally Posted by shewantsmore View Post
20 tabs open,dam -the most ive ever had is 3.just relaxing now listerning to music
hahaha, you never played travian then

Also, somehow I always have many tabs open, even when not looking for pics. I just open everything at once and then start going through the tabs one by one.
__________________






Always looking for new partners ~ PM's, comments and critique are always welcome.......
 

Old 05-31-2012, 10:06 AM   #12647
SiaKlynn
Walk with me?
 
SiaKlynn's Avatar
 
SiaKlynn is offline
Join Date: May 2009
Location: On a white puffy cloud...
Posts: 4,870
Quote:
Originally Posted by Se7en_ View Post
Trying to figure out how to change 'literotica guru' into something else. Anyone knows?
The option to change the title came about when I hit 1500 the other day. Now I just need to decide what to put there.
__________________





"I want to see all sides of you...it's nice to see that your creative side is as pretty as you are."
 

Old 05-31-2012, 10:13 AM   #12648
Mephistophelily
Crazy is...
 
Mephistophelily is offline
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 15,955
Wondering why my hair smells like rootbeer.
__________________
Changes needed.
 

Old 05-31-2012, 10:13 AM   #12649
Se7en_
Lusty Sinner
 
Se7en_'s Avatar
 
Se7en_ is offline
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Somewhere nice :)
Posts: 1,254
Quote:
Originally Posted by SiaKlynn View Post
The option to change the title came about when I hit 1500 the other day. Now I just need to decide what to put there.
Damn 1500? That's double what I have now
__________________






Always looking for new partners ~ PM's, comments and critique are always welcome.......
 

Old 05-31-2012, 10:18 AM   #12650
DarkWarrioress
Dryfter's Sexy Kitten
 
DarkWarrioress's Avatar
 
DarkWarrioress is offline
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Southern Minnesota
Posts: 23,189
Coffee, news and then have to hit the floor running. Got shopping today this morning before it gets hot here.
__________________
The Mansion
My SRP Writer's Profile
Thread Ideas

Creative Notebook
My Story Threads

Faith
is seeing light
with your heart when all your eyes
see is darkness.





 
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:42 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.