The crash landing (closed)

Mordrax unzipped her before asking "is there anything else on your mind? You can ask me anything no matter what it is." He knew some things about the ceremony that if she found out she may not go through with in so he didn't really want to tell her yet unless she asked him.

"I guess not," She stepped out of the dress, setting it to the side. She would ask him where the clothes hamper was tomorrow.

Her bra she took off and laid it on top of the dress. Her panties were definitely dirty after the incident at the restaurant.

She turned. Mordrax was undressing too. She climbed into bed, trying not to be too obvious as she watched him get ready for bed.

When Mordarx was finished undressing he turn to see that his love was already in the bed. He had got a little disappointed that he didn't get to catch her undress but he didn't think much of it. He could feel himself start to grow hard at the thought of seeing her nake again but this time awake. He crawled into bed behind her and got under the covers with her. He presses up againt her before saying "oh and a fyi if you feel something wet press against you that would be my manhood our race produces natural lubricant in both sexs it helps if the female cannot produce enough on their own."

It was strange being in bed with an alien. She didn't know what to expect. It would probably take a while before everything will become everyday.

"Okay ". She turned over and gave him a kiss. "What would you like me to call you? Is there and endearment that you prefer?"

"You can call me what ever comes natural to you dear." Mordrax said yawning out some more. He gave her a kiss on the cheek before he laid his head down. He couldn't help but to continue to get hard from.all the thoughts racing through his mind. Though he didn't want to rush her into sex he still couldn't help but to picture her naked body.

She soon fell asleep. It had been a very emotional day and she was tired.

In her sleep, she cuddled up to Mordrax, her nude body curled up next to Mordrax's nude body. At least she didn't have any bad dreams.

Mordrax waited a bit before going to sleep admiring his new mate. When he seen she was asleep he pulled the covers up further on his mate. He fell asleep with his arms holding his curled up mate to him and after awhile he felt her move which caused him to wake up. He laid there waiting to see if she was just moving to get comfortable or if she was waking up. He didn't know how much time that they had actually spent napping but if she was ready to be up then he would stay atwake as well so that she wouldn't be the only one awake.

She awoke and at first was confused. She could feel the body next to her, the arms around her as she snuggled up to him.

She looked up to find Mordrax awake.

"I'm sorry. Did I wake you?" She stretched, her muscles still a bit sore from the crash.

"You did but don't worry about it." Mordrax answered her as his hand gently caressed her cheek before he pressed his lips against hers. He could tell that she wasn't used to waking up beside him yet and that everything about the planet as well as her situation was still new to her. "How about this seeing how your muscles still show signs of their soreness I give you a massage and then take a quick shower together? The shower could just be to rinse ourselves off nothing like this morning." He didn't know her muscles would be ok enough for him to start massaging them or not but it was worth a shot.

She smiled at him. It was such a sweet offer.

"Okay. I would love a massage. Just careful around the blue bits of skin. But maybe a massage will work some of the soreness out of my muscles."

Mordrax laid her on her stomach so that he could do her back first. He went into his bathroom and got out some pain relieving cream. He squirted some on her back and he started to work her back first.

Mordrax began massaging at her shoulders, gently working out the kinks. She moaned, loving the feeling.

"Oh, Mordrax, that feels lovely."

He worked his way down her back, seeming to know where all the sore spots were. His fingers were like magic as he worked on the small of her back.

"I'm glad you like it Jackie but part of it may be the pain relieving cream that I used as well." Mordrax said as he kissed the spots he had already massaged. After he worked the small of her back he moved to her legs. He tried to what where his fingers went because he didn't want make her think that he was just doing this to have sex with her. He did want to have sex with her but only when she felt better.

"Well. Maybe it's a little bit of both, sweetie." She stopped. It had just slipped out. Sweetie. Well he was sweet. Very gentle.

"You have magic hands. I'm already starting to feel better. You need to always keep plenty of that stuff around."

Mordrax continued to massage Jackie's legs while he answered "don't worry I do." When he finished with her legs he stopped and asked "do you want me to do your front as well my dearest?" He could feel himself getting a little turned on from the massage because he knew a few inches he could have inserted a finger in her.

"Oh, yes please." She turned over, getting herself settled. It was going to be interesting to see how he handled this. She had noticed that he had avoided massaging her butt. She didn't know if he was considering her feelings, or...no, it couldn't be he was shy. This was a planet where people had sex in public if they felt like it. Maybe he was waiting for this ceremony. Whatever it was. Maybe there was a problem because she didn't have any family to invite. That certainly couldn't be it. Oh well, she supposed he would tell her when needed.

She lay there, waiting. "Work your magic on me."

Mordrax paused for a bit then he'd began with her shoulders. He stood there for a bit trying to figure out how he was going to do this side without touching at the very least her breasts. He took a deep breath before saying "I'm sorry biut I am going to have to touch your breasts. I had been avoiding your more intimate areas because you may be to sore to take care of your needs and I don't want to rush you into sex either." He slid his hands down to her globes and he began to slowly massage them. He hoped that she would not be mad at him for doing it.

She smiled at him, watching his dilemma. Then he began rubbing her breast after making his speech. She had a feeling that that had something to do with it.

"Mordrax, I appreciate your consideration as to my needs, but I'm not that delicate. You're sweet to worry about me but though the human body is not indestructible, I am able to bounce back fairly quickly. And as to the sex bit, I will have to get used to that sort of thing or remain a hermit. And speaking of which, your hands do feel wonderful with what they are doing." She smiled up at him.

"I'm sorry for worrying so much about you and your condition but I don't want you to end up hurting yourself." He said bending down and giving her a loving kiss. He hands quite kneading her breasts giving his palms a break. He began to play with her nipples and he jokingly said "these probably hurt as well giving how hard they got today and didn't get any attention paid to them after all of that." He kept rolling and lightly squeezing them as he gave her another kiss but this time he put passion into it letting his own arousals trickle into the kiss. He couldn't help it but he wanted to take her. He wanted to consummate their bond as mates. He was glad to know that their outing didn't make her fear sex in any way.

She kissed him back, enjoying what his hands were doing to her breast.

"Yes, they did get quite hard, though you're making them feel so much better." She smiled up at him. "You have hidden depths in you."

She was starting to get quite turned on from his ministrations to her breast. If he kept it up, she would soon be squirming like in the restaurant.

Mordrax gave her nipples a gentle pull before he released one hand. His mouth started to kiss down Jackie's body until he found her nipple where he teased it with lips before he sucked it into his mouth. He switched between flicking it with his tongue and suckling on her breast. One of his handsd kept pleasuring her breast as his mouth did the other switching between the two letting the other have a break.

Jackie arched her back, a moan leaving her lips as she reached a hand up. She felt the hair on his head - soft and fine. It was so fine as to almost be invisible yet as she stroked it she could feel it. His mouth on her nipple was working magic for she had feared that she might not be turned on being pleasured by an alien. Mordrax was proving her fears groundless.

As one hand played with a breast, his mouth would suck and nibble and she could feel her body respond to him. She could feel the moisture gathering between her legs and she soon would be craving more.

Mordrax began to suck hard on the nipple and pull his head back letting it pop out of his mouth. He could tell she was enjoying what he was doing and continued to pleasure her breasts. He lifted his mouth from her breasts giving his jaw a break and before he replaced his mouth with his free hand he moved her hand to his fully erect cock. He wanted her to feel how big it was.

He placed her hand in his cock, and she felt its length and girth. From what he had told her in the restaurant, a male's penis grow in size according to how much he is attracted to the female. He was growing quite large and she began to wonder if it would even fit. Perhaps there was too much difference in their species.

And yet she found herself wondering what it would feel like to be fucked by this huge staff. To be filled with it, Mordrax pumping in and out, to...

She realized that she had been stroke his shaft while between her own legs, her slit was slowly leaking her own juices. Unaware, she was once again squirming under Mordrax' touch.

Mordrax couldn't help but to moan out as he felt her rubbing his cock. He could tell by the way she was acting that she wanted more than her nipples pleasured and he let a hand wonder down to her nether lips. He felt how wet they were and he playfully asked "does your mound want a little attention as well." He slowly started to rub the protruding little bead that was at the top of her lips. He look down at her and said "mhhmmm I did forget to tell you that my cock is super sensitive." Every stroke she made felt like electricity was surging through him on the right nerves .

Back