Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Literotica Personals > GLBT Personals

Old 01-13-2015, 02:24 PM   #76
curiousdreamer51
Literotica Guru

Curious

Although curious the thoughts of kissing/cuddling just don't fit!

Old 01-19-2015, 05:56 PM   #77
sexysailer
Virgin

Thumbs up

I Have recently taken my bi curiosity to the next level. . I met a gay couple on line and when we eventually got together I started out being very nervous , however I soon got over it.
The climax of the evening was when one of the guys was kissing me while the other gave me a fantastic blowjob.It turned out to be the best orgasm that I have ever had

Old 01-19-2015, 06:20 PM   #78
dj1690
Really Experienced

I don't think I'd have a problem with it, in fact it might be quite a turn on. (Ok, yes, I'm getting a little stiff thinking about it)

Old 01-19-2015, 06:28 PM   #79
Locknuts
Really Experienced

I would never kiss a man nor would I want to be kissed by a man. But suck his cock? Yeh with gusto. It would be my first.

Old 01-19-2015, 08:49 PM   #80
13songs
Experienced

I am definitely curious about that. Really want to try it out.

Old 01-19-2015, 09:31 PM   #81
flexi42
Experienced

although I love the thought of making love to a penis, I have no romantic interest in the fella,

funny thing that, but I say never say never, especially some of the lovely tg & cd folks I have seen in my travels on this board so final answer, absolutely positively NOOO.... maybe probably not

Old 01-19-2015, 10:33 PM   #82
Trimjob69
Literotica Guru

Kiss his what?

Old 01-20-2015, 12:59 AM   #83
DustOnDaBotl
Literotica Guru

Agree with Trimjob! I am not bi-amorous. I'm bisexual. I enjoy dick play without the affection factor. Love to cum and make another guy cum any way we want. But not into the kissing/loving relationship thing. With me, it is purely recreational. If my partner understands that from the beginning, we can have a lot of fun! Who knows? Somewhere down the road I may be willing and even want to experiment with a little more intimacy. But where I'm at right now, it's purely for the hedonistic enjoyment of another man's private parts and his enjoyment of mine!

Old 01-20-2015, 03:02 AM   #84
crash197177
Literotica Guru

The situation presented itself but I have to say I had no interest in kissing. I had my first encounter in a steamroom at a spa. My gf treated me to a massage at a spa that her hairdresser recommended. She had no idea that the clientele was mostly gay. I was just looking forward to a massage. I just finished getting a massage and was in the locker room. I spotted two guys laughing and grabbing each other as they went into the steamroom. I decided I was going to grab a shower and head home. I am lathering up and can't get the two guys out of my head. Next thing I know I am stroking myself at the thought of what was happening in the steamroom. I rinse off and decide to be a bit brave. I wrapped my towel around my waist and head over to the steamroom. I drop the towel down on the bench and sit down at the opposite side of the two guys I had been thinking about in the shower. When the steam dissipated a bit, I saw that they were stroking eachother off slowly. I was fairly hard when I walked in. I was rock hard now. I was feeling pretty brave so I started stroking myself for them to see. I had never been so turned on. After a fer minutes of silently stroking, one of them came over and sat down next to me. He didn't say a word. But neither did I except for groaning. He then reached over and replaced my hand with his. He kept the same pace I was stroking. I sat back on the bench and enjoyed his expertise on my cock. After a few minutes, he got down on his knees and took me into his mouth. His friend was still on the other side stroking as he watched us. Still not a word has been said. I stand up, put my foot up on the bench and slowly thrust into his mouth. His friend gets up and walks over to us. He walks behind me. I didnt know what to expect but for the most part I didn't care. It felt great. He knelt down behind me and started licking my ass. This was more than I could handle and after a minute I was blowing my load down this guy's throat. I sat back down trying to catch my breath. The one who just blew me said " thanks, that was great. We gotta go". And they left. No returning of favor or anything. Just gone. I was still breathing a bit heavy when another man walked in. He glanced down at my spent cock and smiled. Then went and sat down across the room. I took that as my cue to take another shower and head home.
Maybe next time I go back, I will pay it forward.

Last edited by crash197177 : 01-20-2015 at 03:23 AM.

Old 01-20-2015, 05:41 AM   #85
photobuff56
Literotica Guru

NO never interested me.

Old 01-20-2015, 07:03 PM   #86
Rigger287
Literotica Guru

If the occasion was right - yes.

Old 01-20-2015, 08:05 PM   #87
gman1970
Really Really Experienced

hmmmm

I would have said no last year but now I would say yes to an extent. I wouldnt be able to kiss say a man with a beard but other than that I could. I mean I want to suck a cock and get fucked as do I want to get a blow job and I want to fuckan ass so kissing is part of the whole package isn't it? You meet up with a hot women and kiss and cuddle and grope around before going further soooo? Whats the difference?

Old 01-20-2015, 10:31 PM   #88
cuminmywife69
Experienced

I'd do it if we were both kissing on my wife's clit or licking her out.

Old 01-21-2015, 12:33 AM   #89
openminded1967
Really Experienced

For me, no, i am interested in the sexual playing, but not the intimacy of kissing.

Old 01-21-2015, 06:58 PM   #90
LoftyCraig
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cycle Tom View Post
I would like the experience. I am also very curious about sucking a cock.
i know the feeling

Old 01-21-2015, 07:05 PM   #91
LoftyCraig
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlegrizz02 View Post
I would love to have a man take me in his arms and kiss me
me tooo

Old 01-21-2015, 07:07 PM   #92
LoftyCraig
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSub1967 View Post
I would love to have a man push me back against a wall and plant a sensual kiss on my mouth!! So erotic!
i totally agree

Old 01-21-2015, 07:08 PM   #93
LoftyCraig
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by IWonderWhy View Post
Would like him to hold me from behind so I could feel that hard dick on my ass as he was nipping at my neck and ears.
mmmm is that u behind me