Girl fucks boyfriend's bully

Taking concepts here and there. They're in college, her bf is a nerd and under some circumstance her and the bully end up fucking and/or dating after she discover the asshat has a soft spot for like animals or cooking and she's tired of her bf treating her like a porcelain doll and wants to take a risk. She may or may not think she can stereotypically "break the bully" because he's a"lost soul".

I just find it hotter if the girl is attracted to the bully for his masculinity and the whole "bad boy" stuff not because he has a soft spot. Simply because he is hot and is amazing in bed.

That would be a bad boy- not a bully. So I guess you're right. The Fonz was a bad boy, Harley(boy meets world) was a bully, to give clarity. But I see what you mean.

Then it can be a "bad boy" that decided to pick on a nerdy wimp with a hot girlfriend. I want the girl to refuse the bully at first, but after the first fuck completely change her mind and gets into the bully and gets off cheating on the wimp.

Then it can be a "bad boy" that decided to pick on a nerdy wimp with a hot girlfriend. I want the girl to refuse the bully at first, but after the first fuck completely change her mind and gets into the bully and gets off cheating on the wimp.

Does the bully have any redeeming human characteristics? Maybe he's an evil bully, but his hobby is sketching. Or stamp collecting. Does he have inner conflicts? Maybe he's a bully and fucking the hot chick only because of poor impulse control, and is secretly wracked with guilt about it.

Does the bully have any redeeming human characteristics? Maybe he's an evil bully, but his hobby is sketching. Or stamp collecting. Does he have inner conflicts? Maybe he's a bully and fucking the hot chick only because of poor impulse control, and is secretly wracked with guilt about it.

Lets give him no redeeming quality at all. That way it's hot how the girl fucks him JUST because he's hot looking and got that bad boy thing going on. Nothing else at all. In fact her bf is a talented niced guy.

Lets give him no redeeming quality at all. That way it's hot how the girl fucks him JUST because he's hot looking and got that bad boy thing going on. Nothing else at all. In fact her bf is a talented niced guy.

So it's a revenge fuck, one that's calculated to get some kind of a rise out of boyfriend.

Who's been seeming to act like he doesn't even care about her. He didn't say or do anything when bully felt her up.

that made her mad. It made her furious.

But then after the revenge fuck, her fury is gone, she's blissfully satiated, and she wonders what she's become. There was that part of her that she'd never had the courage to explore or discover. Now, sitting cowgirl on top of this dumb fucking bully who'd just shot his stuff through that long hard pole into her, she wondered.

What would it be that she'd want tommorrow? What would she need next week? And how would she get it?

Last edited:
I rather the opposite bullies gf fucks the nerd for revenge, because he's been cheating or something or because he's an asshole.

I rather the opposite bullies gf fucks the nerd for revenge, because he's been cheating or something or because he's an asshole.

But that's not as hot as the other way around I think. I wish someone can write this.

So this wimp is miraculously dating a hot chick. The wimp is being bullied by this hot guy.
The girl is secretly fantasizing having sex with the bully, but she does not admit it when confronted by the bully. However, after several confrontations, she sees the bully's huge cock by chance. Failing to resist the temptation, she fucks the living shit out of the bully. The relationship escalates, and ends up with the two fucking while the wimp is being tied on a chair.

Anyone interested in writing this? I wish I can write a story.... but I'm a horrible writer so. Tell me what you think!

I have a story similar in conception to this planned (though when I'll write it I don't know). A couple of differences in my set-up though, so I'm not sure it would be what you want. The closest I know of is a story by TripleL, which may serve until someone does write this (unless by now they already have).

I would write it this way. The other way sounds mean.
The way I'd write it, it's both mean and gentle.

.... bully insults them both in his rant as he faces them. Nerd does nothing, girl gets pissed and stepping forward, slaps him full in the face, starts to argue and slap him again, but he catches her wrist. She tries to slap him with the other hand, he catches that wrist. Then he moves both wrists to his left hand and easily holds them against her trying to get loose.

He looks at her smiling and she's furious, then it's payback time for the little slaps which didn't even hurt her. His free hand runs over her stomach and up to her breasts - now she's even more furious and thrashing wildly. He laughs and holds her arms up in the air, showing her she's too weak to do anything. Then he runs his right hand again, but this time under her blouse and touches her stomach, then up and under her bra, freeing the left tit and pinching the nipple, then the right.

Girl is starting to stop resisting now, she's not given in she's just tired. And those tits being fondled is affecting her. The nipples being squeezed makes her knees weak. She's definitely affected. And she is slowly realizing how this might all turn out.

Bully lifts his arm up and girl is suspended, eye level from him by her two wrists. She's only a few inches from his smiling, leering face. Suddenly she gets furious again and starts kicking and squirming. Now he slaps her on the face, hard enough to get her attention but not to injure her, then his right hand starts roaming under her bra again, then down to her stomach. He loosens the top button on her pants, and that wakes her up, she starts shaking her head "no, please. please don't, I'll....." Her pleading is cut off when he sticks his thumb in her mouth, then he sets her feet back down and turns her around.

She can feel his hard cock between her ass cheeks as her pants are slid down, inch by inch. She can feel his free hand rubbing her tits. She's embarrassed by how wet she's become, and starts whimpering, knowing he'll find out. And sure enough, her pants are down around mid thigh, and her panties too, and nothing is between her ass crack and her cunt except his blue jeans.

Girl realizes she's been humping that hardness between his legs, and stops. But then his fingers move down right between her ass crack, finger her rosebud for a second, and then go further to her wet slit. They go deep in, plunging all the way. She gasps and can't help the loud moan that emerges.

Nerd is watching with his mouth gaping open, in a state of shock, as girl starts bucking feverishly against those fingers working her cunt. Then bully pulls them out, and she's bucking against nothing. Nerd sees the look of hopeless desperation as her ass searches for the fingers she needs now. She looks straight at him then. Her look tells him "I want this, I want it really bad, don't be mad."

Bully has been unfastening his blue jeans and they drop to the floor around his feet. Now girl feels that hard cock sliding against the skin of her ass crack. She feels a wetness, his precum, and feels that merge with the wetness his fingers left as they trailed up her ass crack from working her cunt. She's get it all wet with her bucking and it's feeling better by the second. Now the wrists he is holding in a vise grip go limp. She bucks her ass against that cock, and feels it tremble, and feels his body jerk, but he doesn't let go of the wrists. He holds them up in the air, as this girl works his cock with her ass like a stripper doing a lap dance in a dark corner. She could move away. She could resist. But her ass has got the rhythm now, and her tits are hanging down, and she's supporting herself with his arm holding her bent over somewhat, when the first orgasm catches her, and tears come to her eyes as she cries in pleasure.

Bully is getting ready to do some fucking. Maybe he looks at nerd and says, 'hey dork boy, I'm gonna fuck your girl here. Then I'm gonna fuck you." and that gets him even harder as he watches nerd get shocked again. He's looking at nerd in the eyes as he plunges his cock into girl's cunt.

Last edited:
It's amusing to me how so many people had such a negative reaction to the original premise and wanted to re-write it completely. "No, the nerd should win!" Lol...not at all what dude was asking for. I'm not saying that, as a writer, I wouldn't put my own spin on it though.

Here's a twist. Everything goes exactly as the OP wants. The bully starts owning nerd boys girlfriend who, btw, shouldn't be an A crowd cheer leading goddess. that just doesn't make sense. I'd probably see her more as a girl that isn't very confident, wears loose clothes and glasses that cover up what's actually a cute curvy body and very pretty face...the classic ugly duckling that, with a savvy girlfriend's help, could turn in to one of the hottest girls in school.

The bully is fucking her regularly behind the wimp's back and she slowly starts to change her appearance. She starts to wear clothes that show off what she's got more. She ditches the glasses for contacts, starts using makeup. All of these changes just make her doting wimp of a boyfriend even more whipped. Then, one night the wimp finally catches her with his tormentor and feels woefully inadequate. This is when the bully jumps up and punks him out yet again...binds him to a chair and starts fucking his girlfriend right in front of him. The wimp is heartbroken but he can't help his little dick from getting hard watching them.

After they're done she looks at her dejected boyfriend looking down in shame at his little hard penis and thinks about how feminine a face her boyfriend has and, thinking about her own transformation, just how potentially pretty the wimp could look. They set about feminizing him...at first the bully takes part in this to just further humiliate the boyfriend but once the wimp has a pair of his girlfriend's frilly panties and some make up on the bully sees the wimp makes quite a pretty girl with his full, sexy red lipsticked lips and pretty mascara'd eyes and starts to get turned on at the thought of making wimp boi suck his cock and even bending his bitch ass over and fucking him...all in front his now hot little girlfriend. The wimp doesn't want to admit it but it excites him and he becomes their willing fluffer and fucktoy.

But if you really want some "poetic justice" here's some. Maybe the bully enjoys the way wimpboi sucks his cock and fucking him so much that he becomes addicted to it. Maybe the wimp is really good at licking his unfaithful girlfriend's pussy and neither her or the bully can get enough of their new femboi plaything. The nerdy wimp begins to enjoy the power and control of being a sex object and being intelligent, if not physically strong, begins to manipulate both of them until they're both completely under his thumb. Maybe to solidify his dominance and make it less subtle he gets pictures of the bully sucking his little tranny cock while his girlfriend fluffs his ass getting it ready for the bully's big cock. The final scene could show the bully on his knees tonguing the wimp's sexy, sissy ass...stroking his big cock while he begs the wimp to let him fuck him. His girlfriend is kneeling in front of him slavishly sucking his little cock. He's smiling down at them triumphantly. :)

Last edited:
The writer's idea wasn't getting much in the way of support. Besides if EVERYBODY wants to rewrite it it's unlikely to get read in it's present form.

That said I have no problem with the original premise, just prepare to get flamed to beyond the grave. People will be calling you a sick fuck for years to come.

icke31_02.jpg

The writer's idea wasn't getting much in the way of support. Besides if EVERYBODY wants to rewrite it it's unlikely to get read in it's present form.

That said I have no problem with the original premise, just prepare to get flamed to beyond the grave. People will be calling you a sick fuck for years to come.

But that happens with most story suggestions on here. Someone will post and others will suggest changes that they like until the plot is unrecognizable.

As for flames, I personally don't care. Most of my stories involve adultery and I still occasionally get an 'outraged' reply. It makes me laugh because they appear to read thoroughly stories they hate. If I read a story I don't like I stop reading.

As for the original idea, I still really like it, though I see the character as more of a bad boy/jerk than a real bully. The story I have been working on off and on is coming along. I'm trying to re-motivate myself to finish the thing and several others I have in various stages of completion.

But that happens with most story suggestions on here. Someone will post and others will suggest changes that they like until the plot is unrecognizable.

As for flames, I personally don't care. Most of my stories involve adultery and I still occasionally get an 'outraged' reply. It makes me laugh because they appear to read thoroughly stories they hate. If I read a story I don't like I stop reading.

As for the original idea, I still really like it, though I see the character as more of a bad boy/jerk than a real bully. The story I have been working on off and on is coming along. I'm trying to re-motivate myself to finish the thing and several others I have in various stages of completion.

I wouldn't say most but it happens a fair bit and that's just the risk that you run when you put your idea out. Usually you have more than a few people who are genuinely trying to help you build on the original idea and asking questions and such. Sometimes it gets totally twisted.

If you don't care about the flames you don't care. And that's fine. I don't care either but I've gotten strangely used to getting flattered and by the oddest groups when all is said and done. To each their own.

It's amusing to me how so many people had such a negative reaction to the original premise and wanted to re-write it completely. "No, the nerd should win!" Lol...not at all what dude was asking for. I'm not saying that, as a writer, I wouldn't put my own spin on it though.

Here's a twist. Everything goes exactly as the OP wants. The bully starts owning nerd boys girlfriend who, btw, shouldn't be an A crowd cheer leading goddess. that just doesn't make sense. I'd probably see her more as a girl that isn't very confident, wears loose clothes and glasses that cover up what's actually a cute curvy body and very pretty face...the classic ugly duckling that, with a savvy girlfriend's help, could turn in to one of the hottest girls in school.

The bully is fucking her regularly behind the wimp's back and she slowly starts to change her appearance. She starts to wear clothes that show off what she's got more. She ditches the glasses for contacts, starts using makeup. All of these changes just make her doting wimp of a boyfriend even more whipped. Then, one night the wimp finally catches her with his tormentor and feels woefully inadequate. This is when the bully jumps up and punks him out yet again...binds him to a chair and starts fucking his girlfriend right in front of him. The wimp is heartbroken but he can't help his little dick from getting hard watching them.

After they're done she looks at her dejected boyfriend looking down in shame at his little hard penis and thinks about how feminine a face her boyfriend has and, thinking about her own transformation, just how potentially pretty the wimp could look. They set about feminizing him...at first the bully takes part in this to just further humiliate the boyfriend but once the wimp has a pair of his girlfriend's frilly panties and some make up on the bully sees the wimp makes quite a pretty girl with his full, sexy red lipsticked lips and pretty mascara'd eyes and starts to get turned on at the thought of making wimp boi suck his cock and even bending his bitch ass over and fucking him...all in front his now hot little girlfriend. The wimp doesn't want to admit it but it excites him and he becomes their willing fluffer and fucktoy.

But if you really want some "poetic justice" here's some. Maybe the bully enjoys the way wimpboi sucks his cock and fucking him so much that he becomes addicted to it. Maybe the wimp is really good at licking his unfaithful girlfriend's pussy and neither her or the bully can get enough of their new femboi plaything. The nerdy wimp begins to enjoy the power and control of being a sex object and being intelligent, if not physically strong, begins to manipulate both of them until they're both completely under his thumb. Maybe to solidify his dominance and make it less subtle he gets pictures of the bully sucking his little tranny cock while his girlfriend fluffs his ass getting it ready for the bully's big cock. The final scene could show the bully on his knees tonguing the wimp's sexy, sissy ass...stroking his big cock while he begs the wimp to let him fuck him. His girlfriend is kneeling in front of him slavishly sucking his little cock. He's smiling down at them triumphantly. :)

A much more interesting story, but unlikely to gather much support. Most people want comfortable and appeasing.

I second the motion

A much more interesting story, but unlikely to gather much support. Most people want comfortable and appeasing.

I would do the original story from the angle that it's years in the future, after his girlfriend fucked his bully.

Nerd is now a super villain white cat and all and he's out for biblical vengeance.

I forgot about this. I think i could write it as close to the original concept and I dont care if I get flamed or whatever. It sounds decent actually. At some point I will have room for another story. If I dont forget this again.

I forgot about this. I think i could write it as close to the original concept and I dont care if I get flamed or whatever. It sounds decent actually. At some point I will have room for another story. If I dont forget this again.

Plz don't forget it!

Back