Stacy's Sperm Depository

Status
Not open for further replies.
good evening Jen

Hi sugar :kiss:

I'm ok, sleepy. I was just checking in, nice to see a dreamy guy like yourself here! I was just looking for a special pillow ..... Almost time to go join the gals in bed..... Talk about sweet dreams! :heart::heart::heart:

Oh, thanks honey. :kiss: Can I borrow the ones with the little bow on the front? I've had my eye on those for a while.

I think they all have little bows on them...

Try the pink one's with the black polka-dots...

Super comfy.

Paris.:kiss:

I think they all have little bows on them...

Try the pink one's with the black polka-dots...

Super comfy.

meh ~ the pattern will show… I wear the plain ones with the lace trim… thanks honey :kiss:
Is the man coming to fix the washing machine? I don't like going to the service wash anymore - he makes me give him a BJ and he tastes funny :(

meh ~ the pattern will show… I wear the plain ones with the lace trim… thanks honey :kiss:
Is the man coming to fix the washing machine? I don't like going to the service wash anymore - he makes me give him a BJ and he tastes funny :(

Define... Funny.

Swinging to say hi to you two! I just made dinner. Now I have to wait for everyone to get home! Didn't time it do well. Oops!

Guess who's in a dirty mood! I'm going for a quick shower, when I get back......... I want some dick!!!

:devil: :kiss: :heart: :kiss: :devil:

Jennifer Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back