The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that i claim to know anything about sports, other then men in tight pants make it tolerable to watch. But isn't that what they have coaches for?

You try telling LeBron what to do and see if he listens. Stuck up prick.

Sorry, I'm just still sour after the whole Cleveland thing.

Not that i claim to know anything about sports, other then men in tight pants make it tolerable to watch. But isn't that what they have coaches for?

That's why I don't get it. They're coach should see it and tell them not to play such dumb ball. Hell if I could see it I know Wade and James and the players themselves should see it. So why do they keep playing such dumb basketball.

It won't matter how many allstars they have on the team if they keep playing the game so stupidly they won't be able to win one championship let alone six or seven.

That's why I don't get it. They're coach should see it and tell them not to play such dumb ball. Hell if I could see it I know Wade and James and the players themselves should see it. So why do they keep playing such dumb basketball.

It won't matter how many allstars they have on the team if they keep playing the game so stupidly they won't be able to win one championship let alone six or seven.

yeah you speak Greek too.. all i got from that was. The coaches are stupid and should be fired.

Nah its Geek, or basketball geek in this case. Easy mistake to make just take out the R in Greek.

I can honestly say this is the first time I've heard the word "geek" used in reference to sports.

I can honestly say this is the first time I've heard the word "geek" used in reference to sports.

Oh, there are definitely sports geek. If you've never seen a guy play sports trivia, you wouldn't understand, but guys that know all of these things....they're geeks. Sports geeks.

I'm something of a second tier sports geek.

I think I gonna get some cheesecake.

NY_Cherry_Cheesecake_320.jpg

Oh, there are definitely sports geek. If you've never seen a guy play sports trivia, you wouldn't understand, but guys that know all of these things....they're geeks. Sports geeks.

I'm something of a second tier sports geek.

start's a list for Noon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back