The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh and where are my manners, care for another mocha? ;)

Um, yes please (whimper). Was that raspberry filling, you said?

Excuse me a minute. Neko, do chat to the gennelman while I go round the corner and bite my lip and kick myself softly in the ankle a few times.

:heart:

Oh goody. Chocolate sprinkles on the cream.

>> quietly retreats behind the kettle to cover embarrassment <<

Oh goody. Chocolate sprinkles on the cream.

>> quietly retreats behind the kettle to cover embarrassment <<

HP, it's even better with a little cinnamon sprinkled on top. Don't worry, it's all good. Besides, dragons never have to apologize to us lesser mortals.

Mocha is a latte with chocolate in it. :devil:

:kiss:

The way I make them, it's regular coffee with steamed chocolate milk. Oh, and I add the cinnamon to the coffee grounds already. :)

Happy birthday, john. :kiss: I'll be in the kitchen, working on something delicious for later.

Um, yes please (whimper). Was that raspberry filling, you said?

Excuse me a minute. Neko, do chat to the gennelman while I go round the corner and bite my lip and kick myself softly in the ankle a few times.

:heart:

Yup, raspberry filling. Don't forget that hard chocolate shell too.

The way I make them, it's regular coffee with steamed chocolate milk. Oh, and I add the cinnamon to the coffee grounds already. :)

Happy birthday, john. :kiss: I'll be in the kitchen, working on something delicious for later.

Thanks Anna. :D:rose: I'm bringing in some store bought cookies into work today. *Sneaks into the kitchen to peek at Anna's cooking.*

Oh yeah, a Naked Di. I mean, how are you today? You are looking lovely. :D

As for how things are, they are hanging at the present, butt....

It's soooo good to get out of the work clothes.

Its a beautiful day; started off cold but the sun is out now and everything sparkles! :)

How about you? Still at work? Sort out the new tech toy?

:rose::kiss:

That weather's a real bitch-kitty out there. I think Illinoisians have forgotten how to drive in blizzard conditions.

Hey, Mols, if you get on line, let me know if you're all right.

That weather's a real bitch-kitty out there. I think Illinoisians have forgotten how to drive in blizzard conditions.

Hey, Mols, if you get on line, let me know if you're all right.

Did they ever really know? Cause I swear every snowfall brings out people who drive likes its the first time ever.

Yes, please, Molly and others in the area. Let us know you're home and safe. :rose:

Did they ever really know? Cause I swear every snowfall brings out people who drive likes its the first time ever.

Yes, please, Molly and others in the area. Let us know you're home and safe. :rose:

I quite agree.
Let us know how you got on.

Driving must be the same all over. Bit o' snow and all bets are off.

PS. I've heard from SweetMaj, who wishes to apologise to those who she snapped at earlier. She's having a little trouble with her new pills, or something like it.

Last edited:
Happy Birthday, John. :rose: Whatever Anna's cooking smells great. :)
*gasps* Everything I cook smells fanTAStic. (That sounds much better in a Manchester accent)

I don't know if we're in the same part of the North (see: Great, White), but yeah, even a little snow and it's like there are magnets in people's bumpers. The number of multi-car crashes on the first day of snow, whether after a year, month, or week, gets ridiculous.

I think we're getting snow tomorrow. Ugh.

I know I'm in for the night because of it. The snow is turning to ice. Just had to tell my best gal I won't be over for dinner tonight.

I quite agree.

PS. I've heard from SweetMaj, who wishes to apologise to those who she snapped at earlier. She's having a little trouble with her new pills, or something like it.

Maj can snap at me any time she wants.

I know I'm in for the night because of it. The snow is turning to ice. Just had to tell my best gal I won't be over for dinner tonight.

Awww, I hope you can feed yourself. And, better safe than sorry where freezing rain is concerned.

Hiya, HP. Up late?

Awww, I hope you can feed yourself. And, better safe than sorry where freezing rain is concerned.

Hiya, HP. Up late?

Speaking of feeding oneself, I'm going to have to take a look at the weather forecast for tomorrow. I might be walking to the grocery store for something to supplement the leftover soup.

I finished up our leftover soup tonight so I could run to class. But it was worth it. The base to my workbench is now assembled. All I can do for the next few weeks is wait for the top to arrive. I guess I'll build some garage cabinets while I'm waiting.

I quite agree.

Maj can snap at me, too. I like a snappy start to the day!
:kiss:

Is there any coffee going in here? I know, I've got a good idea: shove some schnapps in it, then it'll be schnappy!

OK, I'll take my pills too.

I watched Skyfall with my fella last night. It was good until they went to Scotland. I thought they could have done a much better castle than that dreary old manse, although I suppose if they blew up e.g. Traquair House that would be a pity - not least because of the loss of the beer they brew there.

It took us half an hour trying to load the Blu-ray disc until we said Fuck it and just watched the DVD! My fella has gone into mourning now, over his audio-visual stuff being only 5 years old and out of date already. Mere matter of time before he starts whimpering about how he's past it too. :rolleyes: I give such manifestations of the 'art form' (that was for you HP!) short shrift: the cub is five years younger than me, I'm feisty at fifty!

(Mmmm, the chocolate shell .... Raspberry filling ....)

:rose:

A Schnappy start to the Day.
What a good idea, but I think it may depend upon the species of schnapps.
Danziger Goldwasser is a bit rough to start the day, don't you think ?

I don't think I'd better admit to acknowledging the age of my so-called HiFi, but if an archaeologist ever saw it. . . .

So, what's the damned car ?

And there's coffee on the side there; you will also find Chocolate and Cinnamon to taste.
And the Doughnuts are on order.
:rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back