Seeking RPers & Inspiration 2015

Black Widow catches Jungle Fever


XLe-xPV6dEU.jpg
W5CKZVb7xVw.jpg

Content: Rape, dirty talk, blushing, redheads, sexy/slutty clothes, jungle fever, oral, interracial, exhaustion, drugs, interrogation, uncontrolled lust, impregnation, creampie, sweating, body heat, begging, depraved sexual acts, pleading, white slavery, transformation, humiliation, deceit, corruption.

My first and probably only prompt so far. Black Widow for reasons unbeknownst is in Africa operating on behalf of s.h.i.e.l.d. While in the jungles she is ambushed and assaulted by one Erik Kilmonger. Her entire team is decimated and she is assaulted and drugged though eventually saved by fellow Avenger and regent king T'challa, aka the black panther. Seeing his avengers ally Natasha Romanov in his neck of the woods er--jungle, comes as a surprise, but he takes her into his kingdom anyways and treats her for her injuries and her mystery condition that's left her unable to move or walk. During the course of her bedrest, Natasha becomes more erratic but gradually comes to, though with an unintended side effect, the girl has the fever and bad, rubbing herself in her sleep and begging, pleading, saying things that would make a porn star blush. What is the cause of this sudden fever that ails her so? T'challa of course, can't help but think what Natasha would be doing outside of Wakanda of all places without having contacted him first , he interrogates her to spill what she knows, on the condition that he will heal her. He doesn't


On her bed, unable to protest her urges any longer she swallows her pride, spreads her legs and pleads T'challa in unbridled lust to ravage her. He obliges and keeps her on as his personal token concubine.
 
Last edited:
Hello. New here, but not new to roleplaying. Will make this short as the rp I'm craving is sort of specific.

It would take place in a post-apocalyptic world, the source of the disaster being possibly a superflu/pandemic, a nuclear war, or zombies. On D day, a man lost his wife when she went into labour due to the stress of the events. Ever since then he's been on his own with his daughter, fighting for survival. They're all each other has and eventually they realize their feelings are more than just fatherly and daughterly.

That's just the basic premise. Plotting is totally an option. If you're interested, please drop me a PM.

PS. I generally prefer to rp over skype, but I'll rp through pm's as well.
 
Hi everyone, I am new here and hope to get something started.
Here is an idea, a pretty new one. I am looking for ONE male and ONE female player.

This thread is about a young loving couple and a secret lover. i can play the husband or the lover depending on the other male player. The thread has no guidelines and it is up to the wife to finally decide if she wish to stay married or leave with the other man.

Please leave a remark and suggestion. We can discuss it here before setting up a thread.

We had found the female player. We need a male to play the lover.
I will start the thread soon
 
I have a wild idea that requires an adventurous female.

Your female character is attacked/raped by a man who -- midstream -- changes into a werewolf. After that, the real story begins. I can't tell you all the details as it would ruin the surprise. Trust me: you'll like this if you are a fan of twists and the unexpected.
 
Maxed/full

Hi all,

I've returned from a long hiatus. First, apology for all the dead threads. I really liked them, but RL called. So let by-gone be by-gone :D Second, if you remember me from our previous writings, PM me if you want to reboot our old flames :cattail: Third, even if we haven't RP together before, pitch me a SRP or ORP or just plain-RP idea via PM. I want to get back into the game. So I'm open to a few RP. I don't have any cravings at the moment. So tell me your lusts, desires, fantasies ;) Please read my SRP to ensure we're compatible. Last, happy writing and keep humping :devil:

:rose:,
-L
 
Last edited:
"Baggage" needs a female writer. All you need to know is at the bottom of the first post.

Do not post to it unless you PM me and are accepted.

Thank you.
 
Last edited:
Looking for ideas and fellow writers!

I've got a bunch of ideas, many of which have begun in various threads, but I also have an epidemic of partners who just vanish entirely. I am looking to be involved in a QUALITY rp, which lasts and can be ongoing without huge gaps in time between posts. As many know, I am F, and can play either M or F roles, I like the male to dominate, though the whole D/S thing is goofy to me and I won't do that. I like force, rough, nonCon, some father/daughter or brother/sister incest, and I like apocalyptic or modern scenes where the girl is in trouble. Downfall of a Reporter (with Evolutions) is my masterpiece, for your reference, but I have other threads too.

So, please pitch me an idea if you want to rp a thread with a quality writer who likes to do detailed, descriptive, and longer-than-a-paragraph writing. Hope to hear some great ideas and hope we can start soon!

CB
 
Always looking for Threads to start up. I got tons of ideas my writing ranges very wide and i enjoy a good story. don't be fooled by my previous threads as those were intended as such but my writing know no bounds i can do a lot of rping and writing. Message me and check my links and threads
 
Hello, I'm looking for one or two RPs to get into.

OK, I'm learning a lot.

EDIT:
If you suggest a thread together, then you start it or have a starter ready. And vice versa. I will always have a starter ready should I suggest one to you.

More to come I'm sure.

Also, no PMs about personal stuff. I'm only here to write. I'm quite happy with RL.
 
Last edited:
Hello, all -

Real life tends to knock me for a loop, but I'm attempting to get back into the swing of things and writing on a far more "regular" basis. I figured that I could take on an additional one or two RPs in addition to the ones I'm already working on.

I'm looking for a male co-writer for a variety of ideas:

Ideas - Something set in the "Pacific Rim" universe, comics (I'm a fan of Fraction's run on "Hawkeye" and "The Immortal Iron Fist"); I'm really pretty open at this point. I wouldn't be opposed to an "Avengers" themed thread, either. What can I say - I like superheroes. And flawed ones at that. Something set in the "Avatar: The Last Airbender" universe would be interesting as well....Trust me, the ideas are there.

  • I'm drawn more towards Sci-Fi / Fantasy / Supernatural tropes as opposed to "Real Life" ones.
  • I'm a slower poster, but I prefer posts to be longer and more descriptive than a ton of paragraph long ones.
  • Story does mean a great deal to me. I enjoy a slower build, but can move quicker if the situation calls for it.
  • I've got a laundry list of kinks (PM for further info), but ideally, and realistically, the sky's the limit. I like to make sure we're both getting what we want out of the RP.
  • In particular, I'm looking for a dom / switch male - definitely more sensual than flat out demanding.

If any of this interests you, let me know! Send me a PM and we can discuss further.

-A.
 
Last edited:
Hi Guys;

Got this idea milling around in my head if any male writers would care to join me?

The Slave Ship

1675. The slave ship Arcadia is sailing across the Atlantic. The slaves rebel, killing all of their former captors, except one. Lady Catherine Drummond, age 25, heir to the Duchy of Northumberland, is on board to protect her investment. What will a crew of 200 freed slaves and a cargo hold full of medieval punishment equipment do with their former captor? And what fate awaits Miss Drummond when the ship finally returns to West Africa?


Nikki xx
 
seeking female roleplayer

looking for a female to roleplay with i'm fine with any type of writing style if your interested let me know i am into medieval,outerspace,demons, pretty much anything let me know
 
Seeking Hayley Williams (Paramore) Roleplay

Hey there,

I posted this in the personals too, so if that's not allowed or some of you read it already, I apologize.

Title should be self-explanatory!

Male seeking Woman roleplayer

Looking for the right girl out there to embark upon a Celebrity Roleplay (girls only please!). I'm Looking to do a little celebrity roleplaying, particularly centered around Hayley Williams from Paramore. Would like to RP over Yahoo IM preferably, but I'm flexible with other mediums for the right candidate. I'd prefer someone with a mastering of the English language who also knows how to type more than just a few word responses, and someone who is also preferably a Paramore/Hayley fan and versed and familiar with the band and Hayley herself. Hope that doesn't sound too picky, but I'm sure someone out there has to meet this description, right? I have an SRP profile I can share with you and am happy to get to know the right girl out there.

I have a few ideas for scenarios in mind... so hit me up if you're seriously interested in playing.

Anyway, hope to hear from you whoever you are Please INBOX me if you're interested!
 
EDIT: Thank you to all of the folks who responded; currently no longer seeking partners for any of my ideas :)
 
Last edited:
Looking for a Male RPer for a Star Wars RP set during the Clone Wars.

Please be:

  • Familiar with the Star Wars Expanded Universe / Wookiepedia - or willing to be
  • An excellent writer that favors long, descriptive posts over short bursts
  • Interested in creating a character-driven RP
  • Willing to play/expand the roles set up in Star Wars - i.e., Jedi, Sith, Clone Commandos
  • Interested in playing a male dominant / switch
  • Interested in playing in a thread with heavy BDSM themes


If this interests you, please PM me for further details.
 
Last edited:
tinycleopatra_

These are my story ideas, if any interest you feel free to PM me! I am flexible with plot lines as well if you would like to add to it or change something.
**Note: I don't have any story ideas for a F/F and I would love some suggestions.

Backyards and Fireflies(M/F): They were the quintessential high school couple; he was on the football team and she cheered with her friends on the sidelines. But after a scandal with him and a substitute teacher broke them up for the summer, what will happen when Fall starts and they are both starting at the college nearby. From a town with three founding families who all are involved with a world renowned brewery, they are the talk of the town and always being watched. How much longer can they deny the fact that they want to be together?

Once Upon a Time(M/F): She grew up in the same suburban neighborhood all her life. Even though she was growing up breathtaking and quite popular, she was the preferred baby sitter for the parents around town come date night. Down the street, a young father struggles with suburban life and finds himself drawn to her spirit in their boring town. Can he ignore these feelings and be the husband his wife wants or will he follow his instincts and fall into a secret relationship full of love, lust, jealousy, and questions.

Save My Soul(M/F): A beautiful girl is caught up in the world of exotic dancing. She needs the money after running away from her abusive step father. There's dangerous business in the underground world of the club which she gets pulled into. A handsome man with an influential family gets dragged to her club one night and is captivated by her. Can he save her before it’s too late?

Tempted(M/F): When a girl moves back in with her mother and new step father after leaving her father's house across the country, she tries to adapt. With her mother absent more often than not, she finds the attentions of her step father comforting. She eventually falls in love with him and tries to keep it a secret from her mother.

Dear Brother, I Miss You So...(M/F): A brother and a sister who had grown up close drift apart after he leaves for college. A family vacation after she graduates high school could bring them even closer than before.

You Were Meant For Me(M/F): A beautiful girl from a once privileged family is in trouble when it is discovered that they have gone through most of the money. They are barely keeping a hold on the home they live in and are losing their estates one by one. To try and bring some money back into the family, they arrange a marriage between their only daughter and the son of the richest founding family in the town. She resents her family for doing this, and rebels against her new husband. Through the drama, she realizes they were meant for each other.

You Were There All Along(M/F): A perfect family lives in the suburbs. The parents are madly in love, keep a lovely home, and bring their children to church every Sunday. An older brother starting his last year of college and a younger sister starting her first year of college. They spend a summer in the new cottage their parents bought and discover things about themselves and each other.

Dirty Little Secret(M/F): After their parents get married, a step brother and step sister are suddenly living under the same roof during their first year in college. Constantly fighting, soon it turns into secret passion that has them falling in love.

I Won’t Tell(M/F): A senior in high school, a young girl is ready to get out of her small town and start her life. She gets assigned to an English class with a new teacher who all of the girls are talking about. Heading into a year that was supposed to be a fun hoorah before she left for college, she finds it challenging having to deal with her newfound feelings.

You Belong To Me(M/F): A historical romance, the male lead would be a Duke, or even a King. Married to a woman who cannot produce him an heir, he is miserable and in a failing relationship he cannot get out of. Then a distant cousin comes to visit bringing his daughter, the Duke/King falls under her charm instantly. They begin an affair, her giving him the heirs he wants. His wife becomes unhappy knowing what is going on, and the girl is determined to keep him to herself.

I See You When My Eyes Close(M/F): Another historical romance. A beautiful girl is coveted by a royal family. They want to marry her to their youngest son, but she is madly in love with the eldest son. They come to an agreement that she will willingly marry the youngest if she can carry on her affair with the older brother. The marriage goes through and all is well for a while until they want to marry off the older brother to a foreign girl. Jealousy takes over and she uses her husband to make his brother jealous and angry. She ends up loving them both.

They'll All Burn(M/F): The United States has a new infection spreading rapidly, killing people but then bringing them back to feed on flesh. A girl who is across the country from her home for college barely makes it out of the university when the hoard of zombies take over and finds refuge in her small apartment. She meets up with a guy she barely knows from school and the situation pushes them closer and makes them realize the sexual hunger they have waiting deep inside.

Our Little Secret(M/F): A young girl and her wealthy father welcome a new wife and step brother into their lives when they were both younger teenagers. She is self-entitled, gorgeous, and very bitchy. They spend the next years constantly fighting and hating each other until they both go too far in their quest to get the other in trouble. Grounded and confined to the house together for the whole summer, they take out their anger on each other through their lust, eventually falling in love.

All It Takes(M/F): With her brother gone on tour with the military, a girl grows up missing him terribly. He finally comes back just as she reaches adulthood, all grown up and changed from the last time he saw her. They go on a family vacation to celebrate his safe home coming, and she shows him exactly how much she missed him. Soon they have to learn how to handle their feelings and how they are going to keep it a secret from their family and society around them.

We Can’t Do This...(M/F): A beauty comes home to her small town from college to spend the summer working and saving money. Luckily she lands an easy job in a local firm and counts the days to when she'll be gone and back in the big city again. She spends more and more time with her boss until she can’t deny her attraction for him anymore. Wanting a little fun in her dull summer, she teases him and teases him never thinking it would get them anywhere until their mutual attraction turns into the most loving and intense relationship she has ever been in. How will she be able to leave him when the summer comes to an end?

I Will Buy You A New Life(M/F): A smart girl who has grown up in her traditional Hispanic family grows into an exotic beauty much to the unease of her parents and the pleasure of the men in their town. She has never so much as sat at the same table as the son of the richest founding family in their town, yet a chance meeting opens his eyes to what life is really all about: ignoring everyone and taking a minute to listen to your heart.
 
I'm looking to do an end of the world/post apocalyptic thread. I have an idea in mind, but I would love to hear from some male players about their ideas as well! Drop me a PM with some of your ideas and we can discuss.
 
Back
Top