The Cost of Roadside Assistance (Closed for Marauder13)

Katie had the same look in a deer's eyes when the lights of his rig hit them moments before the rig itself struck. Mick thought that she might have thought just getting a blowjob from her would be enough to appease him, but his lust was running high, and a good portion of it was knowing who was going to help him sate it.

She did well keeping all his cum in her mouth, swallowing the load like the little slut she was. His wife would take the load, then spit it out straight away, and he would hear about it for months afterward about how disgusting it was. Still he wife blew him well, and the occasional 'slip up' was worth the ear bashing. But with Katie, that would no longer be a problem. He would dump his load in her mouth, and she'd swallow it all like it was the tastiest drink he ever had.

"On my....my back?"

He stayed quiet as her hand trailed over his body. It was like her, small and delicate, but then he felt that she was made of sterner stuff, something that he would test in due time.

"Please be gentle, okay?"

Mick laughed as he grabbed both of her legs, pulling them wide as he dragged her onto her back. He lowered himself onto her prone body, letting a little of his weight pin her down as he set himself up to violate her pussy for the first time.

"My little slut, I have been gentle with you, aside from the few times you needed to be reminded of things. Now, if I decide to give you a choice, then you'll get what you choose. Otherwise, you'll do what I want you to do. Do as you're told, and things will go fine for you.

"Now, don't just lie there and take it, Katie. Get involved and enjoy the fuck you're going to get."

He shifted his hips a little, the head finding the opening to her deeper treasure. With a glint of of pleasure in his eye, he pushed his cock into her pussy, spreading her open slowly and deliberately as he enjoyed the grip her body took on him.

"Oh.... yeah.... such a good pussy, slut." He kept going until he was completely sheathed in her, giving it a couple of flexes to reminder her of its presence. "That you were wasting it on dickless was a tragedy, but now it's going to be put to excellent use. Ready, slut? Time to enjoy the ride."

He gave her a few thrusts that were rough, but not too bad, before he put everything into pounding the daylights out of Katie's cunt.
 
Last edited:
Suddenly she felt him spread her legs and slide her violently to the edge of the sleeper bed. Her hands pushed out, both now against his hips, in a futile effort to keep him off of her, though her effort was half-hearted from fear that he would injure her if she resisted too much. She pressed her eyes shut as he knelt between her thighs, his stomach pressing into her own as he climbed aboard her much smaller frame.

"Do as you're told and things will go fine for you," he said. She simply nodded, understanding, though far from eager. A second later and she felt the velvety, bulbous head of his large cock rub along her slit before popping inside her body for the first time. She tensed up and let out a stifled squeal as if beginning to yell and suddenly making herself stop in an effort to preserve herself. She felt him start to push and slide inside, deeper, but at a slow pace. Her eyes darted from where he joined with her and up to his eyes, then back. Tears formed once more as he pushed farther inside, taking her completely. She felt him throb, his cock physically lifting within her as if to raise and lower her on its own, a demonstration of how virile he was, and perhaps a sign of the use she was to soon endure. "Ready slut?" the trucker asked, prompting her to do the only thing she could imagine to be acceptable, closing her eyes once more, her mascara beginning to smear and run, as she simply nodded her head and kept her hands pushing against him lightly. "Time to enjoy the ride," he said, prompting another sob from her as he thrust inside her again. He pulled from her body and slammed into her just once, pausing as she opened her eyes, clearly in pain and horror. Then he did it again, pausing once more, as if to enjoy her reaction. Though he had instructed her to enjoy it, and to "get involved," she simply could not. She raised her hips to meet him in a half hearted effort, sobbing and whimpering with each thrust. Soon, he was holding her hips tight, plowing into her harder, then harder still.

"You're hurting......me," she whimpered, as she endured the assault. "Please......" she could not finish her thought, instead, stretching her legs taut in an effort to change his angle and not take him so deep or so rough. As she did, her hips rose into him, defeating her effort, letting him continue to have his way. "Why," she sobbed, interrupting her question. "Why are you....doing....unnnh!!" She groaned as she felt his cock touch her deeper still. "Why are you doing this?!" She tried to raise up on her elbows, if only to find a more comfortable position and brace herself against him more. Her tears streaked her face even though they no longer fell, and she simply let him have his way, waiting for his response as he fucked her however he wanted to.
 
"You're hurting......me. Please......"

"Then start moving and stop whining." He gave her a few more thrusts before he paused with himself buried in her bald sex. "You're so fucking tight from being with dickless. After a few more decent fucks, you'll loosen up just enough to not feel the pain anymore."

He resumed hammering her body against the sleeper's mattress, enjoying every moment of the young woman's luscious body. The stupid shit she had been with was wasting her, but now he would make good use of her, not letting her sexy body go to waste.

"Why. Why are you....doing....unnnh!! Why are you doing this?!"

He felt her try to shift herself under him, but he kept her more or less pinned with his body, while his hips made sure that she was repeatedly impaled on his meaty shaft.

"Why? Apart from payback for the shitty way the two of you treated me after my doing an incredibly good deed for you? Well, my dear little Katie, I am doing this because I can, and because you have no choice in it." He slowed his thrusts pacing, but kept the same power behind them. "It's not everyday that a man like me gets to fuck a woman like you, and given the chance to fuck you as often as I want... Well... I took the chance and won big time."

Having got his breath back, he resumed his rough, eager fucking of his new travel mate. He grabbed her wrists in each hand, and pulled them above her head and he started to fuck her for his own need. He felt the build up in his body, the primal call to tell him to unleash his seed into the woman and make her his. But in his mind, all he wanted was the pleasure that accompanied cumming. It felt good when his hand did it, but Katie's cunt was something else, and he was going to cum hard and a lot.

"Here... it... cums... Nnnngggghhhh!" He pushed himself deeper in sync with each jet that shot from his cock within Katie's pussy. It felt like he was going to shrivel up by the time he finished emptying his load into her. He looked down and saw a little of his cum trickling out the sides of her pussy, which still made him wonder how she managed to keep the rest inside of her.

'Maybe I filled her womb to the brim.'

"That was ok, Katie, but you just laid there. What did I tell you?" He slapped her face hard, then grabbed her hair and pulled her upright, sliding her off his sloppy cock. "I told you to be active and get involved. Now since I am feeling a little better after our first fuck, I won't toss your naked ass out of the truck. Just yet.

"Firstly, you'll clean up my cock, then you'll come over and ride my cock, giving it all you've got. If I am not happy after that one, then you'll be a slutsicle by the time you're found. I don't have to keep you, you know. I can let you go anytime, and anywhere, I like, and will keep going without a fucking care in the world about what happens to you. But if you make it worth my while to keep you about, I will. The only way you can do that is by being a damn fine, obedient slut." He pulled her face closer to his until their noses almost touched. "And so far, you're still the useless snotty nosed bitch you were when I picked you up. So, you can choose, Katie. Stay the little bitch, or embrace the inner slut."

He let go of her hair, letting her fall as she may. "Just remember, the little bitch wont ride in the truck."
 
Katie endured the pounding of his hips into hers as he drilled her with his cock again and again. For a few moments, she only heard the small squeaks from the mattress as Mick fucked her, taking his pleasure at will. His hands pressed her down and she was unable to squirm away, leaving no choice but to let him have her any way he wanted.

"Why?" He finally responded to her pleas. "Apart from payback for the shitty way the two of you treated me after my doing an incredibly good deed for you?" Her tears welled up once more at the thought that she had somehow caused the situation she was now in. Her mind wandered back to Kyle, wondering if he was awake yet...wondering if he was alive still. Her thoughts were forced back to the moment as Mick's speech continued. "Well, my dear little Katie, I am doing this because I can, and because you have no choice in it." He pounded her again, her grunt leaving her void of air and trying to catch her breath, just before he slowed, still fucking her hard, if not as often. "It's not everyday that a man like me gets to fuck a woman like you," she opened her eyes with his words as he raised a bit, causing her to shiver beneath him as his eyes took in her fully extended, stretched, sleek body, stomach, and breasts beneath his own large frame. "And given the chance to fuck you as often as I want... Well... I took the chance and won big time." He began raping her harder than ever, slamming himself into her tiny core, filling and stretching her again and again. His hands gripped her wrists tightly and stretched her further as he began fucking her even harder and more frantically still.

She cringed at the thought of what would soon happen, or what would happen once he was finished. No sooner had the horrible thought arisen, the trucker made it come true. "Here... it... cums... Nnnngggghhhh!" Mick groaned releasing himself as he drove deep once, as if a train of horses would not pull him from within her tiny entrance. She clenched her eyes, feeling the dull blast of his seed fill her. He pulled back and thrust once more, again staying housed in her loins, blasting her a second time. Then a third. She felt a lukewarm trickle down her thigh and around the curve where her legs met her firm, athletic ass, just as Mick pressed above her in a pushup position, looking down where his body joined with hers, taking a few longer moments as if appreciating his work.

"That was ok, Katie, but you just laid there," she heard him say, causing her to sob almost uncontrollably. She had everything taken from her that she had, she had been everything he wanted and at his disposal and yet it was not enough. She could not imagine that other things he might do or want. She knew that although the ordeal so far had been awful, she was also not used up. There was a reason he had taken her to another location, taken her with him. "What did I tell you?" His voice sounded angry and suddenly, before she could open her eyes, she experienced a bright flash along her left eye and felt the hammer of his hand at the same time as he unleashed a swift and hard slap alongside her cheek.

"Owww!" Katie wailed, her hands going to her face to cover it from further assault, but before they could even arrive to protect her, she felt her scalp erupt in a searing pain from his pulling of her hair to sit her up where just a moment before she had been on her back. She could see his cock glisten with her essence in the bright winter moonlight dropping through the windshield amidst the darkness that otherwise shrouded the cab of the truck.

"I told you to be active and get involved. Now since I am feeling a little better after our first fuck, I won't toss your naked ass out of the truck. Just yet." His voice was angry and all she could do was try to catch her breath and nod as if uncontrollably. He continued to bark orders as she did. She listened as best she could, then responded, afraid he would make good on his threats, knowing Kyle was out there, somewhere, already suffering a similar fate she did not care to experience. The time to fight back was not yet here, and instincts demanded she stay alive first. She heard him call her a useless snotty bitch and mention an "inner slut" before releasing her hair. When he did, Katie crumbled a bit, her hands finally covering her eyes as she sobbed hysterically only for a moment before wiping the tears away. She looked up at the large man above her, unable to speak, as she scooted to the edge of the sleeper, her feet dropping to the floorboard, pulling her closer to where he knelt, her lips only a tiny distance from his angry cock, still semi-hard and staring her in the face. She had no other choice. She slowly opened her mouth, taking him in with a slight grimace, just before swirling her tongue around his member, obliging every command he had just made. She winced again as she took him deep, then deeper, knowing this would not end quickly, or easily. Fearing the end that might happen and knowing that to prevent and prolong that, she could only try in every way to please him. Her hands went gingerly to his waist as she continued to adhere to his plan and desire. Her mouth, too, was now his.
 
Mick was growing tired of the sobbing that came along with each command he gave her. Her one saving grace was how good she felt on his cock. Not that he would tell her, but she was good enough for him to put up with a lot of stupid, annoying behaviour from her, simply because she was such a sexy young woman who was willing to do as he told her. But he wanted her to stop crying, and to be more involved in the fun he was having.

So he said nothing while she buried her face briefly before moving over to deal with his sloppy cock. Even though he was going to plunge it into her again, he wanted her to know he would demand anything of her, and she would just do as he asked. That, and her mouth felt great, and looked even better plowing into her pretty face.

Mick ignored her crying, focused as he was on what her mouth was doing for him. He groaned loudly with delight when she took him in her mouth, the tight, hot, wet cavern prompting the blood to return to his cock with a vengeance, making it hard and thick again. He still found t hard to believe that he was living out a porn related fantasy by doing positively wicked stuff with a sexy young woman.

Mick left her go, enjoying her mouth as she got him higher with each movement of her head. he had other plans when he started, but her mouth was working wonders and he let her go until he exploded. He panted heavily, interspersed with a few attempted laughs as he watched his cock pulse within her mouth. Once he was drained, he pulled himself free, and started to get himself dressed again.

"I'd love to do more with you, but I have a delivery to make. Maybe later, I'll plow that cunt of yours again. Yeah, maybe I will do that."

With an evil chuckle, Mick slid behind the wheel, and slowly go his rig moving once more, getting himself back on track to get rid of his cargo, get something else to move and think about how he would use his little slut in the back the next time.
 
Last edited:
The blast of thick, hot cum filled her mouth and surprised her, even though it should not have. Katie had certainly sucked a number of cocks in her life, though it always seemed to catch her off guard. She tightened her lips around the trucker's cock, more out of desire to not get any on her than out of any lustful desire, and she winced as she swallowed once, then again, trying to make the experience stop as soon as possible. In a moment, his breathing remained heavy and he slipped his wilting cock from her mouth and put it away. She slid back on the sleeper only a bit, unable to go anywhere, and unwanting to slide back and lie down for fear of what else might happen. Her body and face were sore and she had never felt so violated. She wiped a tear and silently looked up at Mack again, as if asking if there was anything else she had to do.

"I'd love to do more with you," he said, as if she had been a willing participant in her defiling. "But I have a delivery to make." She watched him pull his shirt and pants on over his rather bulky midsection and she curled into an indian style position, cringing a bit as cum slid along her thigh. She pulled her hair into a ponytail, spotted a rubber band, and used it to hold it in place, a jittery effort to do something when she was otherwise helpless in his possession. She acted like she didn't hear any comments about "getting her cunt plowed again," and truly wished she hadn't.

She looked around for her clothes and teared up again when she remembered and saw that they had been shredded only a bit earlier. She saw the blanket on the sleeper and pulled it around her, huddled up, and sobbed quietly. As the truck fired up, she didn't ask to be let go. He already told her he had other plans for her and wasn't finished. She asked for something to wear.

"Do you still have my bag?" She asked. "I need clothes."
 
When it came to the actual task of driving, Mick was professional about it. Having such a sizable, and heavy vehicle made it a mobile death trap not only for himself, but for many others too. The last thing he needed was his driving career fucked up by crashing his rig, and killing people in the process. His bosses wouldn't take too well to the loss of the vehicle.

Which was why he spared so few glances toward his traveling companion once the truck was in motion. He knew he would have plenty of time to enjoy looking at her, touching her and enjoying her later, after he made his delivery and had the mandated down time before hauling the next load to 'God Knows Where'. But he noticed that she had put her hair up into a pony tail (all the better to guide her head with), and she had covered herself with a blanket. The later he thought was nice of her to do, reducing the distraction threat she made and making things safer for them both.

"Do you still have my bag? I need clothes."

"Huh? Your bag? No, all that crap is with Dickless. It's all dead weight, anyway. And you need clothes? No, you don't need clothes at all. They just get in the way of my enjoyment of you and your body. So don't worry about clothing, or any of that other useless crap you had with you." He focused on the road for a minute, then turned his head slightly to better speak to Katie. "If I feel that you'd benefit from something, then I'll get it for you, but you're just fine the way you are."

He turned his full attention back to the road, driving like he had before he encounter the pair on the side of the road. He was on his own, traveling through the greatest country on earth. Where else would a man like him land a hottie like Katie to fuck whenever he pleased?
 
"I NEED clothes," she repeated, taking a stern tone at her own risk, as she pulled the blanket tight around her. "It's freezing, even in here, and at some point you're going to stop and get food and go to the restroom, and unless you want to go inside alone, and have me either piss in the floor or have others see me and wonder why some girl, who clearly doesn't want to be with you, is naked in your truck, then I NEED clothes." She huddled in the back, well in the corner of the cab where he could not reach her, and cast darts in his direction with her eyes. Though she was still in shock and traumatized, still sore in places she had been just fine only an hour ago, she was not backing down. "You can take them off when you want, but I need SOMETHING." She wondered how he would react, suspecting she had endured his wrath already. She sat silent, awaiting his decision, if any, as the truck and cab rumbled over the ice road at a modest pace, making her feel further unsafe and insecure, knowing she was now vanished to the outside world. A tear fell from her eye as she wondered once more how this would end, and if she would ever get home or see Kyle again.
 
"Either you're a funny gal, or you're plain fucking stupid. You'll be given something to wear when I feel like it. Most of the places where you'll be getting out, people wont notice, and if they do, they wont really care that much. So if I want to march you buck naked through a crowed mall, guess what will be happening?"

He glanced back to see her staring hard at him, which gave him a slightly happy feeling. She was huddled in the blanket, and he gave it a little thought, and raised the internal temperature by a couple of degrees (Fahrenheit) to help her keep a little more comfortable.

"Remember, Katie, I gave you the chance to keep your clothing, the only clothing you had, and you decided not to worry about it. So, you get to remain naked for a while, as a lesson in being a good girl and doing as your told. 'Cause I ain't going to put up with the same kind of shit from you as you and dickless gave me. Got it, slut?"

Miles vanished as the truck plowed through the ever slimmer layer of snow as he grew closer to his destination. He drove as his normally did; passing slower traffic, abusing other drivers who offended him, regardless of whether there was an actual offence or not. He carried on as though he was the only person in the truck, for the most part banishing Katie from his mind.

Eventually, the landscape became more urban, the traffic heavier as Mick had to deal with commuters and other haulers of differing sizes. He spent more time looking back at Katie, his imagination supplying different ways of enjoying the young woman in the sleeper. Once they unhooked the trailer from his rig, he would have a few hours to see if reality would live up to his imagination or possibly better it.
 
She teared up at his hateful words and tone, and the fear that grew inside her. He had already violated her and his lack of commitment to taking any care of her suggested horrible things to come. And while he claimed he had given her a chance to keep clothes, he truly hadn't.

"Got it, slut?" His words cut through the fog of the voice inside her own mind worrying about what might soon be. She simply nodded, pulled the blanket tight around herself, and rode into the frozen night with him. She shivered in the cold and at the anger he expressed toward others on the road and in general. She worried about how far he would drive, but also what would happen when he stopped. Occasionally, his eyes would catch hers through his rearview mirror or when he looked back in her direction and a chill as if from an ice pick ran up her spine. The silence continued until she couldn't take the screaming in her own head any longer and her breathing slowed in an effort to calm herself down.

"Kyle is dead," she said, more to herself than to him. She didn't know if it was true, or if it just wasn't true yet. But she could think of no other situation. She wondered if he had suffered, or if it was cold and dark, perhaps only as if falling asleep a final time. She wiped a tear from her eyes. "How many times have you done this?" Katie asked. She paused only long enough for him to note she was now speaking. "How many people have you raped and killed?" She said in a disgusted, accusatory tone. "What number is Kyle? Or me?"
 
Silence, or lack of talking, was something Mick was used to, and he could go for hours at a stretch without uttering a single word to anyone, even himself. He didn't the need to talk to Katie any more than needed, so he keep himself quiet while he drove.

"Kyle is dead."

Mick thought for a moment, then nodded. "Yeah, probably. But it at least cleaned up the world a little by getting rid of the little prick."

"How many times have you done this? How many people have you raped and killed? What number is Kyle? Or me?"

Mick laughed at her words, and her tone. "First on both counts, slut. Dickless was the first person I have killed, and I am proud to say it. He was a waste of good air, and maybe he'll make good food for the scavengers. You're the first slut I have taken like this." He focused on the road for a few minutes as he started a descent out of the snow, which would make for changing road conditions, something that any driver needed to be wary of.

"Now, Katie, you have the chance to save someone else, you know. I like the idea of having my own personal slut when I am driving, and if you're not going to do a good enough job, I'll just dump your sorry ass and find someone else. I guess you'd rather not have someone else go through what you have, and will. You want there to be a number two? Three? Or even more?" He chuckled again, completely lacking mirth. "So, you be a good, obedient slut, and keep me happy, and you'll spare some other young woman from being my cock warmer."

The weather improved as they continued, and the rural landscape slowly gave way to a more urban one, as well as increased traffic. Mick drove as it was just another day in a life of hauling stuff from Point A to Point B, rather than being worried about having a non consenting, naked passenger in the sleeper of his rig. At one red light, Mick turned and looked straight at Katie.

"Due to my stopping to help you pair, when I drop off my haul, I have to take a mandatory six hour break before I can start my next trip. That means I don't get to stay at a good place to rest, which makes me pissed off. I can't sleep well when I am pissed off, so you're going to help me calm down so I can get some sleep. Start thinking sexy thoughts, slut, so you're good and wet for when I need to fuck you."

The lights changed, and Mick returned his focus to the road, and the final few miles before he could enjoy Katie again.
 
Katie didn't care if there was a second, third, or more. She wanted simply to live, to get away, to survive. She shivered as he talked at her....about her, increasingly frightening her. She pulled the blanket around herself tight once again, as she rattled along in the back seat while the wheels ran across the road beneath them. She looked around the rig for a weapon of sorts. Anything would do - a tool, a knife, a utensil, something she could throw. Nothing grabbed her attention. As she searched with her eyes, the driver of her horrible nightmare suddenly turned, making her jolt with an inaudible gasp.

""Due to my stopping to help you pair, when I drop off my haul, I have to take a mandatory six hour break before I can start my next trip," he said. "That means I don't get to stay at a good place to rest, which makes me pissed off. I can't sleep well when I am pissed off, so you're going to help me calm down so I can get some sleep. Start thinking sexy thoughts, slut, so you're good and wet for when I need to fuck you." She held eye contact with him out of fear until he turned, and pushed the truck into gear once more.

Katie simply ducked her face into her hands inside the blanket and began to sob. The quiet whimper was barely audible in the cab, and she did not know what else to do or say, hoping only for some opportunity to sneak out or run away if her ordeal continued or became worse.
 
It felt like forever before Mick finally turned into the depot where he would offload his cargo, then take the time out before taking up a new load to haul somewhere else. The depot was like any other in the country; large, noisy, smelly with people and smaller vehicles darting from one place to another. Mick kept his truck slowly rolling forward at close to a normal walking pace as one of the supervisors wandered to the spot where Mick would get his instructions.

"Katie! Listen up, slut. Don't make any noise while I am talking to people, otherwise you will regret it for the remainder of your short life. If all goes smoothly, we'll be out of here in the hour, and off somewhere nice where we'll relax."

He wound the window down so he would lean out the opening in the door.

"Hey, Tony."

"Heya, Mick. What's it this time, bud?"

"Diapers." Mick laughed. Tony looked down the sheet attached to his clipboard. "Ah, yep, here it is. Loading bay eighteen."

"Eighteen, got it." He leaned back in and got the rig rolling again, moving through the long undercover roadway that had numerous bays with trucks at various stages of loading and offloading. He expertly parked the truck in the required bay, and hopped out of the vehicle to assist in unhooking the trailer section of the truck. The habit was so ingrained that Mick forgot to lock it, or otherwise secure Katie while he was out and about.
 
Katie nodded when he gave her instructions, just before turning to talk to the attendant and driving into the bay. She watched him get out of the cab, just like he normally might, and then heard his voice, as he greeted someone. She wondered if it was anyone who might help her. She creeped to the edge of the rear cab and peered through a window, careful to not make herself visible. She saw nobody. She did the same on the driver's side and, though she could hear who she thought was Mick and another man, she could not see either of them. She was angry at herself for not taking off her clothes herself. If she had, she could put them on and make a break. As it was, she was naked and in a blanket, in a large unloading dock which did not likely have another female or any sort of cop in sight. She huddled where she sat, shivering. A few moments passed, and she looked up, checking to see if there was any sort of weapon or device she could use to defend herself if and when he came back. Now that the haul was over, she expected he would want to relax, and that probably was not a good thing for her. But she saw nothing. As her eyes scanned the dash board, a low warble could be heard, but she made out no words. Then it came again.

Of course! She thought, lurching forward, careful to remain low and out of sight, to grab the CB. She pulled it back, the cord allowing her to stretch it all the way to the back cab. She punched the button on the side, and pulled it to her lips.

"Can anyone hear.....can anyone hear me?" She said, almost in a whisper. As she let the handle off, the machine crackled to life with static, and she almost jumped as high as the roof. But no audible response came. "Is anyone there?" She whispered again. "I have been kidnapped and my boyfriend is dead and I don't know where I am, someone please be out there." She reached forward and dialed several stations up, each time, repeating her words from before. "I have been kidnapped, is anyone there?" The responsive noise was indecipherable to her ears. Suddenly, a voice came through clear.

"Station 18, this is Stanton County dispatch. Do you know your location?" Katie began to cry, this time happy tears. She had no idea where Stanton County was, or if that's where she was, but she had hope she could be located. But her tears gave way to despair. She did not know anything about her location. "We were.....we were driving to Colorado," she said. "We got kidnapped and Kyle is dead." She heard voices outside get louder. She suddenly reached forward and returned the CB to it's slot, then dialed the station to another dial to keep anyone from hearing any response from Stanton County.
 
Mick whistled to himself as he went about getting the trailer unattached from the main part of the rig, his thoughts easily going to what he and Katie were going to be getting up to in the very near future. He was a lusty man, one capable of doing the deed frequently, but having Katie naked in the sleeper made his body bounce back even quicker.

"Good, all done, Mick. We'll see you back here in six hours for your next load."

"Thanks, buddy. Time to go get a little shut eye."

He opened the door and pulled himself up into the driver's seat with practiced ease, pausing only to give Katie a leer and a grin before he started the engine. Without the mass of the trailer, Mick quickly got the rig out from the depot, and within 30 minutes, he was parked in a secluded spot, one well used by truck drivers for getting their needed sleep.

The loud rumble of the engine died, leaving them in deafening silence. Mick turned slowly, openly taking in the sight of Katie huddled in the back.

"Now, slut, all that driving thinking of your naked body back there has got me really horny. So, we'll start with you sucking my cock again, before I get around to filling that pussy of yours. I'm not going to let a hot body like yours go to waste, because that would be cruel."

As Mick shuffled around to get into the sleeper with Katie, he started to shed his clothing, tossing them onto the front seat,

"Hey, we all alone here, so quit hiding your body." His pants were partially undone when he paused to pull the blanket away from Katie to expose her body to him again. "The only better looking than your sexy body, Katie, is looking at your sexy body with my cock buried in it." He made short work of getting himself naked too, then settled back so his proud standing prick would be easily accessible to Katie's mouth. He grabbed a handful of her hair, and pulled her face down to his crotch.

"You suck that cock good and proper, Katie. Don't make me punish you for not being the good slut you are."
 
Back
Top