Starting Anew, Seeing a New World (Closed)

Evie was in a haze as she distantly heard Damian tell her she was beautiful. SHe let out a groan as the tube was pumped yet again, her lust reaching dizzy heights as she thrashed against her bonds. She whimpered, her eyes clenching shut as he flicked her nipple, her body thrashing yet again. She felt as if she weren't herself, but a tool for him to use as he saw fit. She supposed that was the entire point of their relationship.
 
Oh he could see how her pussies orgasm caused her cum to drip down her thighs.. and even as she thrashed to and fro upon the cross she could feel just how helpless she was... just how much she wasn't a woman right then, but a helpless sub. " That's it..." He purred to her... and even as some would resent the idea of being someone else's for any point, Damian knew with Evie, that she was reveling in it, even if she had trouble adjusting to the new sensations.

He let her 'adjust' though, he not flicking another... but even as he did he ran his hands smoothing them over her trembling thighs. " Did you like that my Pet? did you like what i'm doing to you? there's so much more as well..." He purred as he reached out and took a firm hold of her cunt lip... he gently prying her open, showing her spasming inner folds, and her distended clit... he making sure she could see it all.
 
Everly slowly started to calm as he allowed her to get use to the sensations that he was causing in her. She watched as his hands smoothed over her thighs, his warm voice wrapping around her like a comforting blanket. She moaned softly as he spread her lower lips, showing her just how wet she was and the way that her clit poked out obscenely.

She tried to say his name through the gag, but it garbled her words. She wanted to speak, to tell him what she was thinking, but it seemed that he just wanted her to focus. Focus she did as she took in the sight of everything that he was showing her.
 
He smiled as she slowly began to calm down.. to place the sensations... it was much like tasting or trying something for the very first time. It was important to place the experience, to add it to what one was experiencing.

Even as she tried to speak he released the lips of her slit. " ah, all right, let's see..." He mused as he stood and reaching behind her he slipped the gag out, he smiling to her. " Now then... you were saying my pet?" He asked curiously as he moved and hanging the gag up she could see him pick up a pair of special larger clamps which were attached to small chains... she not knowing yet but they were for her sensitive pussy lips... he wasn't done with her here yet!
 
"I want you, Damian." Evie moaned as her lips were suddenly free.

She watched him as he picked up a set of clamps and she let loose a moan of pleasure and pain. She didn't know how much of what he was doing she could take before she lost control and came again. She had to trust that he knew what he was doing.
 
He smiled as she said that... but he looked to her. " Oh I know you do... and soon you will have what you want." He purred to her... though even as he set the clamps down he moved and kneeling he released her ankles, but left her arms bound. " Keep your legs spread." He purred to her and then taking the first clamp he clamped her pussy lip, she able to watch him as he wrapped the chain around her trembling thigh, it connecting to itself and holding her bared and open.

He did the same to the other so she was completely spread lewdly open as he then stepped back. " Gorgeous." He purred as she saw him un-dressing... his big eight inch cock rock hard... and this time it wasn't going to be going into her mouth... this time he was going to feed it into her openly displayed pussy! Moving to her he smirked. " Ready?" He didn't give her a chance to answer though... instead he thrust, burying half his cock in one go, jostling the tube on her clit intensely!
 
Evie cooed as he clamped her lips until she was spread wide for him. Her wet lips looked obscene as her stepped back and looked her up and down. When he told her that she was gorgeous, she blushed and watched him undress with an eagle eye. She enjoyed looking at his body and when his cock bounced into view, she licked her lips.

"Yes, sir, I'm ready." She said softly as he thrust into her body, jostling the tubes on her body as she let out a squealing cry. "Damian!" She cried out, her eyes wide as her body stretched around his thick, hard cock.
 
Damian truly did find her beautiful... she could tell that he wasn't simply saying it for the sake of it... he certainly believed in it, in her... and even as she watched him with such an eagle eye he smirked. " Like what you see?" He did have a tattoo on his right shoulder of a dragon... she seeing it as he stepped closer.

Even as she said that she was ready, he grunted as he forced those four inches of cock into her. " My god you're tight Evie..." He purred, though as her eyes were so wide he grinned. " I will have to punish my pet though... you forgot to call me either master, or Sir..." he purred as he thrust again burying another few inches.

It only took three thrusts before he was buried within her, and with the tube on her clit that meant that every thrust he jostled it... and with the powerful thrusts he made her smaller breasts bounce, so she was constantly being intensely pleasured. " Do you like being made into my pet Evie?" he growled to her harshly... he grinning as he began a slow, yet powerful rhythm... he taking his time to own her pussy for the first time... at least with his cock!
 
"What?" She murmured as he told her that he was going to punish her because she forgot to call him master or sir. She let out a groan as he thrust another few inches into her body, her hungry pussy welcoming him deeply. "I'm sorry, sir."

"Yes, sir. I like being your pet." She whined as he growled into her ear, his thrusts bucking her body and jostling the tubes that were so delicately attached to her body. "Oh, God..."

Each thrust was like torture. He was so large that he stretched her walls more then ever before. She loved the feel of him inside of her body, she loved the feel of his body pressed against hers. This is what she wanted and she would have done anything to have more.
 
Damian heard the surprise in her voice which only made him smirk. " Oh that's right... you're a naughty girl." He teased, though he wasn't truly upset with her and she could tell.

As her hungry pussy pulled him into her he gasped and groaned... though as she whined that she liked being his pet he grinned to her. " I'm glad... I wasn't sure if you would accept my invitation... for an entire weekend... but I am glad... that you did."

As he said that he felt how she spasmed around him... and even as he did press against her he reached down and picking up her legs behind her knees he held them aloft before his hips began to speed up... the angle getting him even deeper.

" Just... wait until I take you... doggy style... you'll be screaming..." He grumbled panting with desire as he truly began to fuck her... his eyes on her as he watched her expressions, watched her mind experiencing what it was like to truly be taken control of... to be mastered so fully!
 
Evie groaned as his strong hands gripped her knees, pulling her legs up on either side of his hips as he fucked her deeper. Her head tipped back against the cross as he promised her more pleasure when he fucked her doggy style. The very image made her incredibly wet and she gasped as he picked up his pace.

"Oh, God!" She cried out, her forehead wrinkling as he jostled each of the tubes with his thrusts, her breasts and clit on fire. "I'm...I'm cumming..."

She let out a cry, her lips opening wide as she came hard on his thrusting cock. Her clit throbbed madly and her nipples tingled in the most delightful way.
 
Damian groaned and smiled... and even as he saw the way that her eyes followed the bucking muscular frame of his body... as he looked to her he could not help but groan as he watched her.

Even as she cried out and saw the way her brow creased... as she stammered that out he nodded to her. " Oh I can... feel that... cum for me Evie.... cum for me my pet."

As she came so beautifully though he buried himself inside her and as she came she felt him do so as well, his hot semen spraying rope after rope of cum inside her... his hands holding her legs up.

As he finished though he carefully pulled back so just the tip rested inside her as she felt him release one leg, he lowering it before he gently removed the tube on her clit... it did leave her nub swollen beyond normal dimensions, but he then removed the one's from her nipples, he grinning.

" A bonus... is that it will leave you super sensitive for the evening." He purred, she seeing that despite him cumming, he hadn't really broken a sweat... he was going to enjoy her all night long!
 
Everly trembled as Damian came, ropes of his hot cum bathing her as she felt his cock pulsing deep within her. She looked up at him with those big brown eyes, a connection made between them as he carefully pulled back and lowered her legs. She let out a gasp of pleasure, her pussy fluttering as he removed the tube on her clit. She did the same as he removed the two from her nipples as well.

"You didn't use a condom, sir." She said softly, melting at the purr in his voice as he grinned at her like she were a delicious morsel to eat.
 
He looked to her as she trembled... and even as his cock certainly did pulse within her... it seemed primal that his hips slam into her and fill her. He grinned to her gasps... and even as she spoke he was gently lowering her other leg.

" I know." He mused thoughtfully, but he looked to her. " I have a pill that you can take... it will ensure that you do not become pregnant for the weekend." He remarked easily, he smiling slightly. " The pharmaceutical companies keep it under wraps." He mused matter of factly.

" We wouldn't want you getting pregnant... we haven't made a full commitment for a life together have we..." He remarked with a look to her. She could see in his eyes though that he wanted to impregnate her, have a family with her.

He pulled out of her though with a soft plopping sound, he gently releasing her wrists. " Did you like the St. Andrew's Cross?" He asked with a slightly arrogant grin.
 
Evie moaned as he pulled free from her body with a soft plop, his seed dripping down her thighs. She looked like she had been fucked, she felt like she'd been fucked, but all she could see was love in his eyes. He wanted her in the most basic terms. He needed her...and in a weird way, she needed him.

"Yes, sir. I liked it very much." She commented as he released her wrists from the device and she stood on unsteady legs before him. "Thank you for showing it to me."

She leaned in and kissed him gently, showing her appreciation as they each basked in the aftermath of what they had done. There was a long evening ahead, she knew, but right then, she was very grateful to him.
 
He smiled to her small moan... and even as he watched his own seed dripping down her thighs... and even as she looked to him and saw the strong emotions laying there, Damian smiled as he reached out and after he released her he gently cupped her chin... he simply holding it before he leaned in and softly kissed her.

" You're welcome... next time I will bind you facing the cross, and we will see how I can torment you that way." He purred with a smile, and even as he wrapped his arm around her waist, he added. " Pick another place." He gently intoned, he smiling to her... there was the bondage table, the wooden horse, the rings which were attached to the ceiling.

There was plenty more to explore here... but then again she could always pick the bed and they would move to the bedroom. He was enjoying his weekend already. Tomorrow she would be his pet by his side during the day and his woman by his side at the charity event... for tonight, they could play and enjoy each other.
 
Evie's eyes glanced at each of the items that was in the basement, her mind spinning. She glanced up at Damian as he waited her decision and she nibbled on her lower lip again. It was hard to chose, she though, since she didn't know what some of the things were used for. She finally let out a little sigh and glanced up at him one more time.

"You choose for me, sir." She said softly, leaving the decision in his hands.
 
He smirked as she gave him the choice, but he smiled. " I think that for tonight... I will choose the stocks." He purred, he leading her over to a wooden set of stocks... she seeing how the wood was polished and lined with leather... he lifted the top portion though and smiled to her.

" Lean forwards." He purred... and directing her to the stocks she was positioned before the top was slid back down... she could hear the clasp latch and click, indicating she was very much stuck as he grinned. " You revel in helplessness... don't you pet..." He purred... she feeling how he ran his hands over her.

He had picked up on that the first time that they had been together. She was lovely though... and right then... she was very 'stuck' once again... though this time she could not turn her head and see her master at all... he rendering her eyes useless to her, though her voice was of course still afforded to her!
 
Evie gulped as he led her towards the intimidating stocks. She trusted him though and when he told her to lean forward, she did so without hesitation. She waited patiently as he secured her into place, her hands and head stuck as he ran his hands over her back.

"Yes, sir. I like being helpless with you." She murmured, sighing as his hands ran over her curves.

She realized that she couldn't see him in this position and she tensed momentarily, forcing herself to relax as she placed all of her trust in Damian. It wasn't easy, but after all the kindness he'd shown her, she had no reason not to trust.
 
Damian watched her as she gulped... and even as she did move and did as she was bidden without being 'forced' to, Damian smiled.

" Easy..." He could feel her tense... but he smiled. " I'm still here... i'm not going to hurt you... you trust me right?" He asked, and feeling how she did begin to relax a bit he added gently. " Good girl..." He purred, and even as he said that he moved away for a moment.

Coming back though he had a large black dildo... it was connected to a pole. Moving to her side though he ran the dildo's edge over her swollen overly sensitized clit before she felt him dip it down and press it into her lovely pussy.

Bolting the pole to the floor she could realize she was impaled and stuck on that fake cock as Damian moved and kneeling, she then felt him pulling on her nipples one at a time... he tying rope around her nipples and tightening one, he looped it through an O-ring that was on the floor, before he tied the other nipple.

Every breath was pleasure then... every movement was tormenting desire! His final item for now was a soft silk whip... and standing... he brought it down upon her ass... there no pain... but the warmth would have her moving in no time!
 
Everly was already dancing as he slid the dildo over her clit. She sucked in a deep breath, her toes pushing her hips up to get away from the wicked device. She shivered as he pressed it into her pussy, lodging it there as she moaned for him.

"Oh!" She cried out as he pulled on her nipples, the sensation making her clench hard around the dildo as he tightened a rope around one and then the other.

As she squirmed that rope pulled on her nipples, stretching the already sensitive nubs. She whimpered for him, moving to get comfortable as he brought a silk whip down on her bottom. She gasped, jerking her hips down against the dildo as he worked on warming her skin.

"Oh, sir..." She moaned, her fingers curling tightly against her palms, her dark eyes hazy with lust and pleasure.
 
Damian smiled as she was already dancing for him... and even as she pushed her hips around... when he lodged the toy up and inside her he grinned. " No escape for you." He purred to her... her lovely moan only arousing him.

Even as she cried out he could see her clenching onto the toy... " Already clutching it... good." He purred... and even as she squirmed the nubs were certainly being tormented... and even as she gasped at the whip, he smiled.

" That's it... my helpless little pet." He purred... and even as her hips jerked down it jostled her nipples... the dildo didn't move... it was bolted right wher her master wanted it... and even as she pushed down it deeply filled her... but then he was striking her with the whip... she hearing the whistle and yet there was no pain at all.

The silk was so soft there WAS a heat that was created, and it DID make her squirm and writhe... but where as in her past there would only be pain... Damian seemed quite content to 'force' only pleasure upon her!
 
Evie was sure that she was giving Damian a show. She was fucking the dildo, her hips rising and falling upon it with each stroke of the silk whip. She whimpered and moaned, filling the silent space with her song. The sound of her pussy moving along the dildo was loud in her ears, her wetness coating the black plastic and making it shine.

"Sir, please..." She didn't know what she was begging for exactly. She didn't really want to cum, nor did she need anything from him. The words simply tumbled out of her mouth when she least expected it.
 
He watched her as she certainly WAS giving him a show... and even as she whimpered and moaned... the sounds of her desire were beautiful to him. Even as her wetness caused the dildo to shine though he heard her plea and smiled.

" What my little pet... more?" He asked curiously... he criss crossed the whips falls, so it struck one ass cheek then the other... he could tell that she wasn't close to cumming... and he could see that she wasn't fighting what was being 'done' to her so he continued.

" What do you need Evie?" He asked her as he did increase the tempo of the whip, it falling more directly as he watched her fuck herself delightfully.
 
"I don't know." Evie muttered miserably, gasping as he continued to whip her with an increased pace.

Her bottom was red, warm to the touch as he continued his slow torture of her. "I need something more." Was she really asking him to spank her harder? Was she really ready for that, she asked herself as she whimpered and continued to fuck that dildo.
 
Back
Top