Outlaws to the End (HotCider & heartofcourage)

Following Ian to the bar, Elizabeth was most definitely in a strange world. She glanced down at the menu that had been provided and listened to Ian ask for a whiskey and cola. She sucked in a quick breath, nibbling on her bottom lip as she tried to decide what she wanted.

Her mother believed that a young girl had no business drinking. The one time that she’d been allowed had been at her uncle’s wedding and it had been a small sip of red wine. Her brother had one time slipped her a drink of his brandy during a party and when they were found out, it had resulted in her being ground for a month.

Shaking her head, she shook herself out of her thoughts and glanced at Ian as he warned her that he was going to drink. “I don’t mind.” She said softly as the tender placed his tumble and two bottle on the counter and Ian ordered a chili dog and fries.

“Ummm….I guess I’ll have what he’s having.” She called out over the live music and gave Ian a smile as he tossed back a glass of whiskey and coke.

“Can’t say that I’ve ever had it.” She admitted, wondering if he would think any less of her for the sheltered life she’d lead up until she met him. “Mind if I try some of yours?”
 
Ian arched a brow before he turned on the stool to face Elizabeth.


"You ain't ever had a chili dog before? Red Hot, you in for a surprise. It's a simple meal. A lank of pork on a white bread bun smothered in hot chili, its best when its a little sweet and covered in melted cheese. It's heaven," Ian explained. He turned back to his whiskey and coke, pouring himself another shot in his tumbler. "If that don't get your taste buds goin' then maybe eau de toilette was your kinda thing after all."


Mind if I try some of yours?


Glancing to his left again, he gave her a disbelieving look if she ever did see one. His brown eyes were staring at her as though he didn't understand what she had asked.


"You sure you can handle it? You ain't a light-weight are ya? I mean, I got nothin' against a lady that can drink, but I'm just trynna' look out for you. You may take a swig and not remember tomorrow. Whatever you like though. I'm just loosenin' up for the dance floor."


Ian smiled innocently at her. She probably would have never guessed he was going to get her to dance with him. "Perhaps you gonna need it after all."
 
“Never had a chili dog and never had liquor.” She said with a smile as he turned back to his whiskey and made comment about her having hoity toity taste buds. “Just cause I’ve never had it before does mean that I won’t like it.”

Elizabeth watched as he poured a drink and asked if she could handle the whiskey. She shrugged her shoulders and blinked as the drink was pressed into her hands. She glanced down at the sweating glass, the dark liquid calling to her with a soft whisper. Glancing at Ian, she saw his brown eyes innocently waiting to see what she would do.

“Do you think I can’t handle this?” She asked, her eyebrow cocking at an angle as she took his challenge.

The glass was pressed to her lips and she took a hearty swig, the whiskey instantly burning her mouth as she forced herself to swallow. She let out a cough and wrinkled her nose, her eyes watering as she pressed the glass back into his hand and shook her head no. Her voice was gone, stolen by the burning liquid as she looked at Ian with a questioning glance.
 
Ian grinned at her reaction and offered to her his cold bottle of coke.

"Chase it with this," Ian said.

An impressed smile curled his lips as he said, "You handled that like a champ."

There was the clatter of a plate, and immediately the pungent aroma of chili and cheese wafted under his nose. Ian glanced over at the oozing chili dog and the crispy fries that surrounded it. There was even a slice of dill pickle.

"Now that's what I'm talkin' about," the thief said in excitement. Before he faced his hot dog, he leaned over to Elizabeth with a playful smile on his face. "I mean no offense. I swear she won't come between us, but I need to make some love to this dog right quick."

Leaning back over to his plate, he picked up the hot dog. Steaming, dark chili was dripping off the back as he carefully hefted the bun and its runny contents toward his mouth. Ian took a large enough bite out of the dog to put a hooker to shame and with cheeks swollen with cheese, chili, meat, and bread, he moaned.

"Mmm..." it had started off low, but then as he set down the sandwich to begin chewing, he eased back and moaned louder. "MMmmm!"

Men and women at the bar began to glance his and Elizabeth's way giving them awkward stares. Ian had been trying to embarrass Elizabeth on purpose. "Oh god...quick I'm gonna need it!"

He pawed at her for his coke so that he could wash the dog down.
 
Elizabeth instantly took the bottle as it was handed to her and as a tear trickled from her eye, the took a deep swig to kill the burn. She gave him a small smile as he praised her for handling her liquor like a champ. She didn’t feel like she’d conquered anything. In fact, she felt a little childish at her attempt.

“Thanks.” She said, her voice raw and raspy as a plate was placed in front of her.

The aroma of the chili and cheese reached her nose and her belly rumbled with hunger. She let out a soft sigh and looked at Ian was he teased her about the hot dog that he was about to devour. She tried to stifle her laughter as he stuffed his dog into his mouth, chili and cheese smearing around his cheeks.

“Careful, I might start to think that you like that dog more than me.” She commented as he pawed at her for his drink.

He was trying to get under her skin and she wasn’t about to take the bate. With a grin, she slid the bottle back towards him and shook her head, lifting her own dog from the plate and taking a bite for herself. It was absolutely delicious.
 
Ian, after washing some of the dog down, peeked at Elizabeth as she tried her first chili dog. Lowering the bottle from his lips, he smiled at her.

"Good eh?" he questioned. "Yeah, this is better than that rich stuff. This is realfood."

He raised the hot dog and crammed the remains into his mouth. It had been so good that he lounged to have another, but he still had the fries to eat. Taking a swig from his coke again, Ian sighed pleasantly before he reached across the table for a napkin to wipe his mouth with. He then gazed upon Elizabeth, a smirk tugging at his mouth.

"So, when are you going to dance with me?"
 
Elizabeth grinned as she watch Ian devour his dog, a sigh leaving his lips as he looked down at his plate with a longing expression. She took one last bite of hers and placed the rest on his plate next to his fries, grinning at him as he turned his coffee colored eyes towards her and smirked.

“Well, I was hoping that a certain handsome man would ask me to dance, but it seems that he’s more interested in his chili dog then he is in his gal. And if I know my fella, he wouldn’t take kindly to me looking for another man to dance with.” She grinned right back at him, teasing him in an effortless way that felt so natural.
 
Ian watched her deposit the rest of her dog on his plate, and then she teased him. Ha, she should have known that he was the king of tease. Ian returned his own smirk.

"This chili dog don't compare to the dishes you got cookin' in your kitchen."

He held up a finger and turned to his bottle of whiskey. He poured another shot into his tumbler and before knocking it back, he popped the remains of Elizabeth's chili dog into his mouth. He gulped the shot afterwards and washed it down with the rest of the coke before he gasped, cooling the heat that was burning in his throat. Setting the coke bottle down, he rose from the stool and offered Elizabeth his hand.

"Let's go, Red. I may not know much about the latest dances, but I know howta' have a good time."

Once she placed her hand in his, he escorted her to the floor that was alive with so much energy, Ian felt at first that he may get lost in the jive crowd. Once he found some space for them, he started unbuttoning his coat, smirking at her as though he was confident that he was about to blow her mind. Tilting his fedora forward, he stepped up to her and rested a hand upon her hip and took her other hand in his own.

"Just follow my lead, Cage Bird!" he shouted over the music.

He went slow with her, turning in and then out, before he twirled her to get her used to his control and comfortable with the music. He wasn't going to get faster with her until he was certain that she could handle the jive.
 
Elizabeth laughed as she took his hand, the silly grin on her face growing wider as Ian pulled her onto the dance floor. Never had she known a man that was so full of life. He was silly, not afraid to make a fool of himself, and that completely captured her heart. He wasn’t fake like many of the men in her life and she would show him just how much that meant to her.

When he pulled them through the crowd of people and to a stop in a small space, she could feel her heart racing. She had been to parties before and dance with men, but it had always been subdued and proper. Here there was something primal in the air, something that made her feel alive.

He took her hand and placed his hand on her hip, turning her back and forth slowly. When he twirled them around, she couldn’t help but tip her head back and laugh, her eyes sparkling with the merriment of the moment as he got her use to the music and the speed. When he got into it, she could see the same spark in his coffee colored eyes and she couldn’t resist leaning forward and kissing him deeply.
 
That moment he shared on the dance floor with Elizabeth was magical. Her musical laughter, the way she grinned. It almost felt like a dream. Through the hardships he had endured in his life that moment with Elizabeth made them vanish. He couldn't believe it, but this was his woman. She was beautiful, cheerful, and always willing to try new things. Her happiness was infectious. Ian grinned at her when she threw her head back in their dance and laughed. They were probably dancing out of sync with the others and doing everything wrong, but Ian didn't care and Elizabeth didn't either.

When he drew her close, Ian didn't expect her lips to come crashing against his. His arm slung behind her back, holding her firmly in an embrace as his other hand rose to cup the side of her neck. He returned the kiss as they stood amongst kicking, stepping, and hopping crowd. His lips meshed with her own and tongue coiled with her own. The longer the kiss was, the hotter the vicinity became. His arm loosened about her as his hand stroked around her hip to her bottom that he squeezed against that black dress she wore. He could feel her panty lines and he had to inhale deeply to cool his throat. The overwhelming amount of sensual emotions were making it hard to breathe at his current heart rate.

Ian broke the kiss, turning his head as he licked his lips with slight embarrassment. The people around them must have thought they were wild, but honestly, again, Ian didn't care. He laughed softly and gave Elizabeth a suspicious look.

"Pardon me, young lady, but I don't believe that was apart of the routine," Ian said playfully as he tried to imitate the snobs she was so used to.
 
A sound a pure pleasure escaped Elizabeth’s throat as Ian slung his arm around her back and held her close to his body. She whimpered as his hand rose to cup her throat, his lips becoming more insistent as she parted her lips and allowed his tongue to tangle with hers. God, this was what she craved and needed she thought to herself as Ian’s hand traced down her back to her bottom.

The moment his fingers squeezed the flesh of her bottom, she let out a groan and pressed her hips more firmly against his, her breath shuttering from her lungs. The moment he broke the kiss, she was panting, a fine sheen of sweat coating her brow and making her smile. Ian laughed, his look turning suspicious as he teased her about the life that she’d left behind.

“Mr. Darcy, you’ll learn that I don’t give a damn.” She said back just as playfully. “If I want to kiss my man, I’ll do it any time and anywhere I want.”

To prove her point, she pressed her lips against his throat, moving towards his left earlobe before she captured it between her teeth and tugged lightly. She felt the shiver race through his body and she couldn’t help the giggle that escaped her lips.
 
Ian gave Elizabeth an intense stare after she had teased his ear. His eyes were almost feral with the fever she had put him in. He wanted to saturate her, slip his girth deep within her until she clenched him tight. The club having been once an idea of entertainment was now feeling like a hindrance. It was crowded, small, and if it had been somewhat convenient, he would have stole her into a closet or bathroom. He would have done anything to impale her upon his spear. Ian smirked, trying to hide his embarrassment for she had him harder than a 2 by 4. He could feel how tight his pants had become with the lust that was making his suit, even when parted, feel like a furnace.

"You are a very bad girl," Ian teased. He was certain that she could feel the great lump against her front. His phallus was already trying to break free from its confinement. He stole a single, succulent kiss from her lips before he told her his plan on a randy breath, "I'm gonna go pay the tab so we can get outta here."

He found it very difficult to keep his cool. He was feeling it and smelling it and he wanted it, but the club wasn't the place for it. He felt desperate and starving for the red-head, and he needed to get her to the hotel fast. There was no use hiding his wood. Everyone would be able to see it or assume it was there, even if he tried to hide it. Hiding it would only make him look even more ridiculous. Breaking away from Elizabeth, he quickly strode toward the counter. Getting away from the gal was like stepping back from a bonfire. He felt cooler, he could breathe, and his cravings calmed a little. He was going to go mad if they didn't get out of that club soon.

At the bar, he reached into his back pocket and removed his wallet. He fingered through some bills as he tried to take his mind off of sex so he could pay the damn bill.
 
The burning desire in Ian’s eyes made Elizabeth grin. She loved the feral look that his coffee colored gaze took on when she teased him and it made her feel incredibly wanted and beautiful. He was going to ravage her as soon as they got alone. She loved the very idea and as he smirked, she leaned forward and pressed a brief kiss to his lips.

Another kiss was stolen from her lips as he told her he was going to pay the tab so they could go. A smile and a nod later, she let him walk towards the bar. She noticed the way that he moved was stiff and careful. He wanted her desperately. It was a heady sensation, one that made her giddy.

She moved towards the exit of the club, waiting for Ian to hurry and pay the bill. She wanted to be naked as soon as possible. It was unexpected as an arm snaked around her waist and she was pulled up against a strong chest. Glancing up at the man that had taken such a bold liberty with her, she was assaulted by the smell of booze on his breath.

“Hey there, doll face. You here alone?” The man asked, a grin on his face as he looked down at the pretty little redhead.

“No and I would thank you to take your hands off me.” She said, a surprised look crossing the man’s face.
 
The bill was paid and Ian whirled around to see a drunk with his monkey arm around his girl. It came almost like second nature to Ian. Ever since he had met Elizabeth, there were so many thugs whose paws he had to pry off of her. With hands balled into fists, Ian marched over to the drunk and Elizabeth and without a word uttered, he snatched up an empty beer bottle on the way. Holding it by the neck, he walked straight up to the thug and without hesitation smashed it over his head. The man cried out in shock and pain as rivulets of blood and beer rolled down his face. He had released Elizabeth in his daze and Ian brought his polished shoe up to slam against the drunk's abdomen. The drunk fell against the door, the door giving and depositing him upon the cement. Ian took Elizabeth's hand and he walked over the drunk as though his presence had been a mere obstacle that unfortunately had gotten between a horny man and his dame.

"We can work on my social skills later," Ian said as he swiftly led her to the car.

The bystanders that had saw the situation were gawking at the groaning and squirming drunk at their feet.

Ian waved for the chauffeur to go back to the driver's side. Having seen his passengers leave the club so briskly, his first thoughts had been to open the door for them.

"No, no, no! I got it. Go back to the wheel and get us back to the hotel pronto!" Ian ordered.

"Yes, Sir!" the polished man replied. He raced back around the vehicle as Ian wrenched open the door to allow Elizabeth to enter first. After she entered, he ducked inside and closed the door behind him. Once the limo got rolling, Ian sighed deeply as though he had actually be on edge the entire time. He had made flooring that drunk look so flawless, but the man had been drunk, and Ian knew that if he had been sober he would have been a serious problem. There wasn't ever a time where he went into a fight, whether it be with fire or not, without some nerves.

Closing his eyes, he eased his head back as he comfortably leaned against the door. "I think that blockhead back there took a bit of my fire."

He rested a hand upon his crotch and frowned a little in his frustration. "I don't know if I'm gonna make it."

He would fuck her in the limo if she wanted it. It was cozy, private, and roomy, and just knowing that was making him antsy.
 
Elizabeth was caught off guard as Ian seemed to come out of nowhere with a beer bottle in his hand. It only took a few short moments before that bottle was smashed over the drunk man’s head, blood and beer coursing over his features as Ian kicked him hard in the gut and shoved him out the door. She didn’t even have time to react as Ian took her hand and walked her straight out of the club and over the man who was groaning on the sidewalk.

The crowd outside watched with wide eyes as Ian turned and told her that they would work on his social skills later. She knew that was a lie. He was a wild man with a possessive streak and she loved him all the more for it. Saying nothing, she let him open the door of the limo and she slipped inside, glancing at him as the driver started the vehicle and pulled away from the curb.

“Poor baby.” Elizabeth purred as she leaned across the seat and kissed and nibbled at his throat. “Well, I guess it’s my job to make sure that you get that fire back. After all, I don’t want to be disappointed.”

She grinned at the look that he gave her and when he turned his face towards her, she reached up and cupped his cheek, her lips pressing against his with a passion she didn’t know she had. She whimpered as she parted her full lips, allowing his tongue to play with hers as things heated up in the back of that rented limo.
 
Ian's brows rose in a playful manner at her comment. As she cupped his cheek, his hand right hand settled upon her thigh. His hand slipped under her dress, his fingers and thumb kneading against her thigh, squeezing it in the passion she fueled within him. His other hand captured her hand that wasn't cupping his cheek, leading it past his belt into his pants where he had her hand cup his sweltering cock. It was hot down there just as it was hot within his suit. He was already wet, his member salivating with precum. He wanted her to feel how much he loved her; how much she turned him on.

Their tongues danced, lips locked, sucked and pulled at each other in heat and damp. He made her grope him and in return he groped her, sitting up so he could better take hold of her. He hiked the leg he had been squeezing over his own and reached his hand behind her round bottom and into her panties. His fingers curled beneath her, parting her plush folds as he stroked, probed, and teased them in his lust.
 
Elizabeth moaned as his hand slipped beneath her dress and his fingers began to knead her thigh. She trembled with the want that she had in that very moment, her lips wetly clinging to his as the passion between them heated into a raging inferno. She sighed deeply as his other hand captured hers, pulling it towards the belt of his pants and then beyond.

The first touch of her fingers against his hard cock, she gasped. She had no idea that he’d been so hard in the club from such a simple teasing. Then again, she was still getting use to the games that women and men played. A moan escaped her throat as he had her cup his hard shaft, stroking it at a rhythm that pleased him.

He wanted her badly and that very thought made her head swim. She’d never had this much power over a man before and it spoke volumes that he loved her that much. No one else in her life loved her that much. Had they not been locked in a sensual kiss, she swore that she very well might cry.

As she stroked his cock, she gasped at the feel of her leg being spread. Straddling Ian, she moaned into his lips as he slipped his hand from her thigh and across her bottom, snaking his way beneath her panties until he curled his long, strong fingers into her damp folds.

Breaking the kiss momentarily, she whimpered and flexed her hips against his teasing fingers, a shudder racking her body as she pressed her forehead against his tightly. Her sky blue eyes stared down into his coffee colored gaze and she whimpered again for him, the very sound full of need.

“You want me here? In the back of this limo?” She whispered for him, her voice breathless and heated, hurried from their acts of sexual intimacy.
 
Ian moaned softly when she began stroking his cock, he nearly rose upon his knees in his torture. It was like a scratch he couldn't itch. He was hot, he wanted to be free of his clothes, and he wanted to sink his cock deep inside her. He always enjoyed her music. Her moans were so pleasant, so addicting, that he would fuck her whatever which way to keep them going - the louder always being the better. He felt her shift her hips and his fingers reached inside her deeper. They became drenched in her glaze, his fingers sliding along her folds and thumb unknowingly pressing against her clit as his other digits went to work.

When her forehead came in contact with his, he kissed her lips, running the tip of his tongue across her bottom lip before she breathed:

You want me here? In the back of this limo?

Ian returned on a breath that was just as shaky and feverish, "I'd want you anywhere."

He rose a little, turning her back to the backrest of the seat. He propped his leg up on the chair to spread her leg that was slung across it higher and wider as he continued to stroke her pussy. The chauffeur happened to glance in the rearview mirror and his brows near jumped into his hair. His mouth fell open as he watched the silent erotica going on in the back of his limo. The blare of a horn and the headlights of a vehicle shining in his face being a quick reminder where he was.

"Shit!" he cursed before wrenching the limo back into the right lane and to nearly miss side-swiping another vehicle.

The sudden lurch of the vehicle caused Ian to collapse across the seat, which repelled him onto the floor with a thump. The fall was inevitable, and he was lucky that was all that happened since they weren't wearing any seatbelts. Sighing softly, Ian closed his eyes and laid there face down on the floor.

"I think I changed my mind," he informed with a slightly disappointed frown. "I'm sure a king-sized mattress is less bumpy."
 
Elizabeth let out a gasping moan, her lips parting as Ian teased her mouth with his tongue. The way he confessed that he wanted her made her heart swell. He had the amazing ability to make her feel like the most important girl in the world and she gave him a grin as he rose and turned her to sit upon the seat once more.

“Ian…” She whispered in a breathless tone, her fingers clenching against the cushions of the seat as he propped his leg up enough that her thighs were splayed wide.

It gave him incredible access to her wet folds and he didn’t disappoint as his fingers dipped deeply into her pussy. She moaned loudly, her head tipping back against the seat and her hair trailing over the plush cushions. She wanted to cum for him, to give him something beautiful, but the moment was ruined as the limo jerked hard to the side.

She let out a cry of surprise as Ian was thrown to the floor, his fingers ripping free from her panties. When the vehicle righted itself again, she was panting, glancing around as the driver looked at them in the mirror, a shamed look upon his face.

When Ian muttered that he wanted to get to their king sized mattress, she started laughing. Her laughter was deep and joyous, her blue eyes staring down at her lover as he pouted about being interrupted in such a way.

“I’m sure you’ll find a way to give me a bumpy ride.” She murmured, tugging on his wrist until he was sitting in the seat next to her. “And that’s just the way I like it.”

She dared to take the wrist that had recently been in her panties, pulling his fingers to her lips as she gently kissed the tips of each, the tangy taste of her own juices staining her lips and making her moan again as they shared a look between one another.
 
As Elizabeth pulled him into the seat next to her, he stared into her blue eyes and smiled at her pleasantly.

"'Won't be a matter of findin' but doin'," Ian returned lowly.

He was just about to kiss her lips when she raised the wrist of his sullied hand to her mouth and took between her pillows one of his fingertips. Feeling her hot wet lips clamp around his sensitive digits, his digits that were still damp with her juices, made Ian's cheeks flush over. His brows were raised in disbelief. This girl...he was lost for words for a second as she continued to suck on his fingers, moaning as though she were teasing her tongue with sweet cream. Ian felt so...mind-fucked. All he could do was watch and think how...how dirty and naughty she was. His cock couldn't get anymore engorged as it became then. The arousal was stabbing him like a needle, wanting to make him scream because he couldn't believe how long it was taking them to get to the hotel.

His eyes were wide and crazed. There was so much drive pumping through his body, so much sexual vigor that he wanted to just unleash upon her.

"Pull over!" Ian ordered to his side at the driver.

"Sir, we're almost-" the driver tried to inform.

"Pull this vehicle into an alley, find some place quiet, and get GET OUT!"

Hearing Ian's aggression, the driver replied quickly, "Yes Sir!"

The limo was pulled into a dark alley and Ian glared at the back of the chauffeur's head until he stepped out of the vehicle.

"Just watch the car!" he forgot to add, hoping his message was loud enough.

Returning his coffee-bean sights to Elizabeth, he half-smirked, and half-grinned at her as he said wildly in regards to her last statement about a bumpy ride, "I think you gonna need a seatbelt."

The hand she had been sucking on went straight for his tie, jerking it loose as his other hand went to remove his fedora and set it upon her head. Tossing the tie aside, he didn't bother to carefully unbutton his expensive shirt. The bankrobber didn't give two shits about the 50 dollar suit. He parted the shirt so unceremoniously that the buttons fired erratically this way and that. He shrugged his shirt down to the crook of his arms, his hands desperate to undress him as he loosened his belt just so that he could get his pants unbuttoned and fly down.

"I hope he got some insurance 'cuz this backseat ain't gonna look the same once we're done with it," Ian said.
 
Elizabeth knew in that moment what power a woman could have over a man. A simple hum of pleasure, the suckling of his finger tips, and a soft sigh had Ian nearly frantic. It was a heady sensation to be in such control, but she was enjoying it very much. Especially with someone so unpredictable and crazy as Ian Darcy.

She nearly choked as he told the driver to pull over immediately and get out. She couldn’t help but giggle as the limo as soon pulled down a dark alley and the driver was slipping from his seat to leave them in relative solitude.

“You didn’t have to pull over the car.” She said, grinning as he turned his sights back to her, his gaze wild and aroused.

She let out a soft moan at the tone of his voice, her panties growing even damper as she watched him jerk loose the tie around his throat. His fedora was pulled off and placed upon her head before he started to strip off his clothing in frantic motions. The buttons of his shirt scattered wildly and he struggled to loosen his belt so that his pants could be pulled down.

“Well…aren’t you gonna undress me?” She asked innocently, batting her thick eyelashes as she watched his hands pause at the waist of his pants. “I don’t know about you, but I think I’d look rather sexy in nothing but this fedora. Maybe even so good, my fella will give me a big surprise.”

She loved tease him, her hands smoothing their way up his chest as he stared at her with that cocky expression. Her fingers traced up his neck and into his hair, pulling his lips down onto hers for an extremely passionate kiss. She whimpered at the feel of his tongue delving between her lips and she was already squirming with the first touch of his hands on her body.
 
"I was gettin' there," Ian replied with a smirk before her lips enveloped his own.

As they kissed, Ian slid his hands beneath her thighs and up her back, gathering the black dress within his fingers and drawing it free up and over her head. Their kiss had momentarily broke for him to toss the dress to the floor and return the fedora to her head. She was something from a magazine then. Ian paused to gaze upon her: heels, panties, bra, and fedora.

"Whew!" Ian breathed. "Stephen Collingwood..."

Ian shook his head and brought his hands to his hair. He clutched his scalp, his hair splayed between his fingers as though he just might rip it out. "What an idiot!"

Lowering his hands, they hungrily went for her hips, his fingers curled within the waistband of her panties as he slid the lacey material down her long, creamy legs. He tossed them to the floor and gazed at her glistening pussy all lubed, hot and ready for his key.

"Now...where were we?" Ian spoke on a rumble.

Ian grasped her ankles and draped her legs over his shoulders as he bore down on her, causing her legs to bend. He reached back with one hand to yank down his briefs, just enough to free his eager penis that sprang to attention, flicking drops of warm precum against the back of her thighs and folds. Ian posted his hands just above her shoulders, next to her head only to realize that there wasn't enough space on the seat for the usual doggy style. He improvised, arching his left leg, while his right was stretched to the floor, the ball of his foot buried into the carpet. He reared back, his hand grabbing the ankle of her right leg and stretching it out to turn her almost sideways. Grasping his cock with his other hand, he positioned it against her moist lips, sliding it between her petals until her peach gushed from the overwhelming invasion. He released himself and bucked himself inside her, his hand keeping a firm grip on her ankle.

Ian's lips parted, partially revealing his teeth clenched tight in his bursts of exertion. Her pussy was still snug just the way he liked it, and squeezing his fat cock inside her was always quite the arduous task that filled him with so many tantalizing emotions. A moan leaked from behind his teeth in a growl as he grinned mischievously. Finally...it wasn't that he had been waiting all day for that moment...well, maybe.

"And here I thought...huff...I had made a stupid decision," Ian said playfully.
 
“I’m sure you were.” Elizabeth said, smiling happily at her man as he kissed her back, his hands pulling at the hem of her dress, pulling it over her body and off her head.

A moment later the fedora was returned to the top of her head and she swore that she saw something amazing in Ian’s eyes. He adored her, worshipped her, and her heart absolutely melted as he looked down upon her. When he spoke Stephen’s name, she felt her heart clench painfully in her chest, but he was quick to tease her by saying that he was an idiot to let her go.

“His loss is your gain, babe.” She said, moaning as his fingers curled in the waistband of her panties, pulling them over her hips and down her long legs to expose her heated core to his gaze.

She actually blushed as his eyes focused on her wet pussy. The rumble in his voice as he spoke made her moan in hot need and she whimpered as he draped her legs over his shoulders, his body bearing down on hers until she was mashed tightly against the seat of the limo.

She could practically feel the heat of his cock as it was set free from his boxers, the moisture from the tip splashing against her thighs as it bobbed in the open air. She let out another moan, her baby blues staring up into his eyes as he got them both situated. The feel of his cock sliding home into her tight hole had her crying out in pleasure.

Even despite the pain and soreness of the evening before, she was in heaven as he worked himself into her pussy. She was wet, willing, wild and most importantly, with him. As he bucked against her hips, growling at the firm grip she had on his hard shaft, she felt her body shiver in response.

“A stupid decision?” She whimpered, biting her lower lip as her ground down against her sensitive flesh. “Oh God, Ian!”
 
It felt so awkward for the chauffeur to stand there guarding his rocking vehicle. He could hear the suspension creaking, and when he peered over his shoulder, the windows were fogged over with moisture. He couldn't see anyone within. All he heard were the cries, grunts, and moans of the couple he had been escorting around. The driver jumped when he saw a fine pair of breasts meet the window. They expanded like saucers against the cold glass, causing his cheeks to flush as he glanced frantically around the alley before he walked over to block the window with his back.

Ian had his hand on top of Elizabeth's grasping the jacket hanger or otherwise known as the 'Oh Shit Bar.' He had her facing the window, his right arm slung diagonally across her hips. He was pounding her from behind. His hips meeting her bottom with a wet clap, her cheeks quivering from the force of his thrusts. Hot sweat was tumbling from Ian's brow and hairline, dripping from his chin to roll hotly down her smooth back. He was just over her shoulder, panting so hard that his breath was adding more condensation to the glass. The window was cracked, the cold air licking their faces lightly and doing a mild service at venting the sexual heat that had filled the vehicle.

"Ugh, I love you so much," Ian moaned.

He hoped that she would never lose her tightness and that her slick walls would forever clench him like a fist. Feeling her round bottom absorbing his thrusts compelled him to grasp it. His arm that was slung about her hips retracted and his hand grasped a handful of her bottom squeezing it as he stretched his right leg out to better his angle. Ian then buried his teeth into her flesh, nipping the back of her left shoulder lightly and pulling back on the skin before he nipped her again.
 
The moment Ian flipped her round and sank into her from behind, Elizabeth knew that her man was most definitely wild. He would have her any way, any time, and any place…and she was completely ready to surrender to him each and every time. As he pounded into her body, she reached out to grip the seat tightly between her fingers as her other hand reached up for the bar above the door.

“Ohh!” She cried out, her body pressed hard against the fogged up glass.

The cool air outside made her nipples crinkled from the sensation of glass beneath her. Ian’s body hunched against her, thrusting with a wet smack against her sweat streaked body. His large hand wrapped around hers, holding her in place as his hand slung low around her hips, drawing her even more forcefully back against his pounding cock.

“Love you too…” She whimpered as he moaned against her ear, his hands moving to grab her bottom as he changed his angle her again, thrusting into her with more force than before.

Between the cool window against her breasts and the sudden sharp nip of his teeth against her shoulder, she could barely hold back the loud cry that issued from between her lips. He was marking her, making sure that her skin bruised. It made her tremble, the thought incredibly erotic as he let go of her skin before biting her again.

“Jesus, Ian. You’re crazy…” She panted, the sweat from her own brow dripping onto her face and towards her breasts, adding an additional slickness to her already wet flesh.
 
Back
Top