Outlaws to the End (HotCider & heartofcourage)

Her eyes trailed down to the tiny buttons that held her dress closed over her breasts as he pointed at her with a finger and told her to take everything off. She gulped, her gaze rising to find his as he waited for her to start. Her fingers were trembling when she finally did reach for the buttons, each one flicking through a button hole with a gentle turn of her fingers.

Every so often, Elizabeth would look up at him, watching as he stared at her so intently. She had never been more scared of anything in her life, she thought to herself as her heart raced. Was he just as scared, so wondered as the last button came free. First one creamy pale shoulder shrugged free and then the other until the dress slid down her arms to her waist and she sat before him in her cream colored bra.

Licking her dry lips, she lifted her hips from her bed and pushed the dress from her waist and down her legs, exposing her matching panties. They were nothing special. Undergarments that suited her needs and really nothing else. Never did she think that she’d be making love to a man when she put them on a few days ago.

Leaning back on the bed, she propped herself up with her elbows as she allowed Ian the chance to look his fill. Her breasts were really nothing magnificent. They were a little more than a handful encased in fabric, but as she looked down at her chest, she could see her nipples straining against the material. It was truly a wanton image. They led to a firm, flat belly and her hips flared into a healthy curve before they tapered back to her long legs.

“I’d like you to touch me.” She said in a quivering voice, unable to take that last step to remove the scraps of cloth that hid her from his view.
 
Ian's stern expression softened as Elizabeth began to timidly undo the buttons on her gown. She parted the dress about her, exposing her creamy skin as she slid it down her shapely legs. The thief was transfixed as he had been before in the motel. His eyes roved over her body, her nipples that puckered against the material of her bra and the shape of her hips no longer hidden from him. Before Ian could sink deeper into his awe, Elizabeth spoke:

I'd like you to touch me.

Ian was slow to make a move. Her fear made him nervous. Never had he explored such a realm, and he didn't wish to hurt her. Where to begin? His eyes darted between her bra and panties. Her hardened nipples had been intriguing enough, but he wanted to examine what made her a woman. Ian's hands lowered from hovering over her chest to close against her hips. His thumbs hooked into her panty-line and slowly the material was dragged down to just above her knees where the dress had bunched itself. There, exposed to him, was the flower he had seen before in dirty magazines, but to see it in person bothered him a little. It looked way more complicated than what the pictures depicted. Ian knew that this was her entrance, but where amongst those petals, he didn't know and just as she had told him before about his cock possibly being too large, he fearfully thought it may have been.

You got this Ian, his conscience encouraged. Just feel around and find out what makes her tick.

It was the only plan he had. This vault was going to be interesting to crack. First was first, Ian grasped her dress and panties that had bound her legs together and lifted it along with her legs to slide it behind him. The material shackled her ankles together as he sat between her knees, staring at her peach as though it were a puzzle than her genitalia. His right hand moved in first, his index and middle fingers stroking lightly down her lips. So engrossed with his new discovery, Ian hadn't noticed her reactions as he continued to experiment with her. His fingers curled inward and as his thumb extended and he dragged it down between her folds, pressing against what felt like a small button that unknowingly to him was her clit. She was wet down there and there was a gentle sensation of heat her pussy gave off.

As his thumb trailed down, its tip found a hole that caused Ian's brows to knit together curiously. With his index and middle fingers, he parted her folds to gaze upon the glossy, pink flesh and the two holes revealed to him.

What the... Ian thought in shock. Three holes? Really? His eyes roved over them. He knew what the obvious hole did since even he had one of those...It ain't Shakespeare Ian. It’s the second biggest hole.

Ian made a face as though he may have actually been disturbed by his fine. He turned his head to leer at her vagina as though it had offended him, but he honestly didn't know what was going to happen when he did what he was thinking about doing. With his right hand holding her entrance open, Ian's left hand moved in, his two probing fingers--middle and index--coming together as he slipped them inside her. He was surprised they fit, her passage gripping them and wetting them with her nectar.

There it was...he found where he needed to go.
 
The moment his hands rested against her hips, Elizabeth let out a soft sigh. Although her first reaction was to stiffen up, she made herself relax into his touch. It wouldn’t do to have them both nervous and scared. Watching as his thumbs hooked into the waistband of her panties, she lifted her bottom from the bed to help him bare her body. She was very familiar with the little cleft between her thighs, topped with a soft downy fleece of golden hair. It really wasn’t much special…was it?

The way that he stared took her breath away. She’d never seen a man so enamored, frightened, and amazed all at the same time. Did she really have that kind of power over a man like Ian Darcy? The thought sent a little thrill up her spine, making her shiver as he started to move.

He pulled her dress and panties down to her ankles and settled between her knees, spreading her thighs to expose her wet folds to his gaze. She blushed, her cheeks dusted with a rosy color as an very gently moved his hand to stroke along her soft lips.

“Oh, my…” She gasped, sucking in a sharp breath as his fingers touched a mysterious little spot buried in her folds.

Her hips jerked at the contact, her belly quivering as she felt a new rush of wetness coat her. Nibbling on her bottom lip, she watched as Ian explored her with his thumb, caressing her entrance for a brief moment before he parted her folds wide and gazed at the wet interior.

Another gasp left her lips at the rush of cool air that followed his explorations. Her muscles clenched involuntarily and a soft moan soon followed as his dark, coffee colored eyes took in every single intimate thing about her. She should have stopped him and told him no, but she didn’t want to. The moment that was being shared between them was thrilling and so completely unlike anything she’d ever experienced in her life.

Then he surprised her yet again as she felt two of his fingers press against her opening, entering her body with surprising ease. It was then that her body failed her and she lay back against the pillows, panting for air as her muscles clenched around him. It was a strange sensation to say the least. Not unwanted, but strange.

“Ian…” She panted, her hips squirming on the bed as she moved without purpose.

She felt the need to move, to squirm, to beg for something that was yet unnamed. Her eyes were desperate and she lifted her head slightly to stare at him, her brow crinkled with the emotion that she couldn’t put to words.
 
Ian...

His dark eyes rose to meet with her shining blues and the desperation that shone brightly in them. She had been bucking, gasping, and moaning during his excursion and not once did he wonder if he was hurting her. If he was, he figured she would stop him but she didn't. Instead she called his name Ian. She called him as though he were miles away.

"I'm coming," Ian answered.

His lips curled into a lecherous smile. She had no idea how anxious he was for the move. Keeping his fingers wedged inside her, his right hand released her folds to grab his draws and lower them to his thighs. His hard cock reared itself, springing free from its confinement as it drooled hungrily with precum at the sight of the treat before it. Ian's eyes lowered to her flower and his hand grasped his shaft as he began to ease its head towards her opening. He removed his middle finger, leaving his index finger within to push down and stretch open her passage. As soon as the beast's pink crown crossed her threshold, Ian withdrew his finger and his hands latched onto her hips, drawing her closer to him as he lightly thrust his spear into her.

The thief's motions were slow but forceful as he tried to grow accustom to the sensation that seized him. His body felt overwhelmed with heat, his heart hammered against his chest and throbbed within his penis. His every muscle was clenched and protruding against his flesh as his ram forced its way further and further through her doors and down her passage that was so tight that even he could hear himself panting. He hadn't known it was him through the flood of sensations that were making him feel crazed and delirious. She was so tight...when she gripped him, it was as though her hand had done it, squeezing him tight to the point that he thought his cock would burst.

Baring his teeth against the pain, Ian leaned over her, hands moving from her hips to her shoulders to pin her down as he rose slightly on his knees to continue to force himself inside her. It was strenuous and he wasn't sure if he was completely inside her yet. All he knew was that there was still some space between his pelvis and her thighs, and he was determined to close it. Sweat had started to form on his face and body as the heat between them thickened. As he loomed over Elizabeth, he gazed upon her sweet face stricken with the same emotions that were creasing his own. They were so close now. Closer than they had ever been and the sensations they were feeling, they were sharing equally.

Give her everything Ian, he encouraged himself. All she never had.

His eyes lowered to her breasts still bound in fabric. With his hands too busy to aid him, Ian quickly devised an alternative. Opening his mouth, his teeth parted as he exhaled a harsh breath before reaching down to snag her bra with his teeth and yank it up with the ferocity of an animal. Her fleshy mounds bounced free, jarred by his thrusts; and releasing the fabric, Ian's teeth went straight for her pink bud, nipping it gently before his lips closed about it. He kissed and sucked her supple flesh, feeding from their attraction. She was beautiful. Even in their most vulnerable moments, she was enchanting, and Ian still couldn't believe how her fiancé had given her up.
 
The way that he smiled made her heart do a funny little leap. He was a man that would devour her whole and strangely it was something that she wanted. When he moved, she let out a soft whimper, his fingers caressing her passage as he reached for his boxers. Of course she watched his every move. Her blue eyes took in every movement of his hand, the lowering of the fabric, the way his penis sprang free and bobbed in the air.

“You’re so…beautiful.” Elizabeth murmured, her voice soft and breathy as she watched the angry looking phallus weave and move as he grasped it tightly and started to move it towards her entrance.

This was the moment, she thought. If he did what he was about to do, she would be his forever. There was no going back. A soft gasp of surprise left her lips as she felt the spongy head touch her skin, helped along by the fingers that still spread her wide. She was frightened, but those nerves were pushed aside by the deep wanting that filled her. She wanted him to show her how things were suppose to be between a man and a woman.

Her body tensed as the head of his penis pressed inside of her, a strange sensation to say the very least. He stretched her walls incredibly and as his hands latched onto her hips and he stated to move, she let out a moan. Her brain melted away in that moment, leaving only her body in control to do what came naturally.

He was slow, making sure that they were both growing accustom to his actions, but insistent as his hips thrust surely as he inched his way inside. Her muscles clenched down on his, massaging his member as he invaded her. The noises that left her lips were like those of an animal, pure and uncensored.

“Ow!” She cried out as she felt the head of his penis press against something inside of her, bursting through the barrier in his quest to seat himself fully inside.

Her eyes clenched shut at the sharp pain, a whimper on her lips as tears gathered in the corners of her eyes. Was sex suppose to hurt? She had no earthly idea but as she clenched back down around him, she heard a rush of air escape Ian’s clenched teeth and it sounded very much like pain.

When his hands pressed down against her shoulders, her eyes fluttered open. Staring up at the handsome man that loomed over her was nearly too much. She wanted another of his drugging kisses, some kind of sweet word to tell her that everything was alright, but Ian wasn’t really that kind of guy. He was going to please her and she would have to trust that it happened.

His eyes were dark, stormy, but something shown in them that she couldn’t say. As sweat collected on her brow, his thrusts became more insistent. She gasped as she felt his hips slap against hers, the sound loud in the quiet car. Finally, he was inside of her, filling her intensely.

“Oh, God!” She moaned at the very thought, her lips parting as she gasped, taking in every single moment.

Then his head was dipping, his teeth snagging the fabric of her bra and yanking it until her breasts bounced free from their confines. She turned her eyes down the length of her body, entranced by the way they jiggled and moved with each of his thrusts. The sight was incredibly erotic and if she hadn’t been wet before, she certainly was now.

Then he did the most amazing thing. His teeth closed around one pink nipple, closing around the flesh until she gasped from the pain. A shiver raced down her spine, her hips jerking up against his in an involuntary moment. As he started to suck upon the abused nub, she whined in need. Each action that he did had a reaction and he was playing her like a beautiful instrument.

“Ian, kiss me. Please kiss me.” She begged him, whimpering in desperate need as she willed him to pull himself away from his new treasure.
 
Ian, kiss me. Please kiss me.

He felt hypnotized; heeding her desires without question. He could have ignored her and continued to suck on her tit until it was red and sore, but he loved the sounds Elizabeth was making: pain and pleasure mixed in the most erotic melody his ears had ever heard. He felt her sighs throughout his body to his hard and throbbing dick. Kiss her; of course, he would. If only to make her clench him tighter, sigh and scream until he could no longer stand her music.

With a final kiss to her tit, Ian ceased his humping as he lifted off of her. The position they were in would no longer do. Drawing his hands from her shoulders, he wrapped his arms about her waist and hefted her off the bed so that she was seated in his lap and gravity was forcing her down upon his rod. They were much closer now. While still on his knees, he stared into her eyes as his chest swelled and sank with his intense breaths and chin dripped with the sweat that rolled from his sideburns and hairline.

Huff…puff… he eased forward, lips inching closer to her own until he took her smooth tires into his mouth. He smashed his lips against hers, his breath coming harder as each kiss seemed like brief suffocation. Kissing her had excited a rejuvenating spark in his sex engine and his hands clapped against her thighs just beneath her bottom, his fingers clenching them as he rose off his knees and set her back against the wall.

Ian’s pants and drawers collapsed completely to his ankles as he held her against the rocking train car. He thrust his hips forward, starting up again as he pounded into her. Their hot sex was rolling down his legs in crystal rivulets as Ian retired from the easy train. With the strength that had shaped his body, he drilled into her until she was practically propelled, the wet slap of their love mixed with his savage grunts and her wanton moans being the only music in their ride.

Is this really me? Ian might have thought if he had been conscience. Instinct drove him to fuck the blonde bombshell that was riding him like an equestrian. Her pussy was eating him alive and a pressure was starting to build in his chamber, eager; anxious; and desperate for release. Its desperation made Ian’s bellows louder and eyes feral with his yearning to release it.

“Ugh! I’m about to-” he was interrupted by a sudden over-anticipating impulse that had startled him and sent a shudder down his spine. He thought he would come before he had a chance to warn her, “Oh god; I’m about to make you a sinner!”
 
A gasp left her parted lips as Ian ceased his movements and wrapped his arms around her waist, drawing her from the bed in a swift motion that left her dizzy. Her fingers clung to his tanned skin as he seated her firmly in his lap. Her full lips trembled as her blue eyes were entranced by coffee colored gaze. He was a man possessed, someone that only had a single thought in his head: her.

Elizabeth whimpered as his lips crashed against hers in a kiss that was as frenzied and unexpected as their coupling. Her right hand slid from his shoulder to his hair, her slender fingers curling in the dark locks. She sucked in quick breaths through her nose, each exhale accompanied by a noise made low in her throat.

She was barely aware that they were moving until she felt her back press against the cool wall, Ian’s fingers gripping her thighs painfully tight as he held her in place. The hand that had been curled in his hair was suddenly pressed against the wall above her head, her fingers curling against the smooth surface as she tried to find something to cling to as he began to thrust yet again.

“Oh, God!” She cried out, her head tipped back against the hard surface, her long hair trailing down her spine as the wet sound of their coupling echoed off the room around them.

She clenched her body around his pummeling length, her eyes screwing shut against the strange feelings that were filling her. She could hear the sharp exhale of breath from him, the grunting of effort, the sound of desperate need. It was all so beautiful.

There was a warmth in her belly that threatened to burst over her entire body. She could feel it from the tips of her toes to the top of her head. It was mysterious and all consuming. She was frightened for a brief moment at the intensity of the situation before she heard Ian telling her that he was going to make her a sinner.

“Too late.” She panted, a smile tipping the corners of her lips, her eye opening to find his staring at her so intently. “Too late.”

The breath was sucked from her lungs as she felt her body explode, a keening cry on her lips as she suddenly clung to Ian for dear life. Her arms wrapped around his neck, her body pressing tightly against his as she came for the first time in her life. She shook, trembled, clenched around him in a pulsing wetness that quaked her to the very core. Her nose was buried against his throat, her breath puffing out in panted gasps against his damp skin as she rode out the storm.
 
Too late…too late.

She spoke those breathy words and right after her body and walls gripped him as though it had been her last moments on earth. She trembled in his arms as hot milk spilled down his sac and thighs. His grip tightened on her as she screamed pleasurably, her soft breasts smashed against his chest and her arms slung tightly about his throat. Her paroxysm had pulled his trigger and his cock had gone off like a shotgun within her. Jets of hot cum blasted her insides and even managed to squirt free from her seams to dirty the sheets that hours ago she had savored alone. Ian’s eyes were wide, mouth agape in his shock at the intensity of his ejaculation that had left him so forcefully not twice but four times with the third eruption being the longest.

The relief that had washed over him sapped him of strength and he did his best to steady himself as he sank weakly to his knees and then collapsed backwards with the belle still on top of him. He laid across the bed, staring in his awe at the ceiling as though he had just woken from a crazy dream and was just becoming aware of what had just transpired.

For several minutes, probably what would go onto be ten, Ian laid there catching his breath, cooling off as the air licked at the perspiration soaking his body. He arched his knees about Elizabeth who was probably feeling just as exhausted.

“Jesus Christ…” Ian spoke in astonishment. What else was there to say? He fucked Elizabeth Darrow and never had he seen himself do what he did to woman. It felt like everything had left him in that orgasm, and just to make certain, he reached between his legs to inspect his damp penis still wedged in her honey pot and sticky in its gluttony. They had made a fucking mess, and he wasn’t sure if the train had facilities for bathing. A hot towel seemed to be as good as it got.

Sighing deeply and audibly in his relief, Ian closed his eyes and secretly wished he had his pipe, a cigarette, or a cigar at that moment but he had quit when God helped him catch the train.

“Thank God I caught this train…” he breathed and a playful smile curled his lips.
 
A soft sound escaped her lips as she felt the first rush of scalding liquid coat her. The noises that Ian made were breathtaking and Elizabeth pressed her lips against his neck as his hips continued to move in short, jerking motions. He coated her completely, the remainder of his seed dripping onto the sheets.

She felt him sag in the aftermath, his arms still tight around her waist as he fall backwards to the sheets, pulling her with him. Coating in a thick layer of sweat, her breath still coming in sharp pants, Elizabeth lay on his tanned chest and tried to gather her thoughts on what had just happened.

Her limbs felt as heavy as wood, her body limp in the blissful aftermath. She couldn’t have moved even if she wanted to. He was still buried deeply in her wet folds, his penis slowly softening as he squirmed beneath her. She let out a gasp as his fingers reached towards her entrance, feeling along her folds to check for something unknown. Turning her head, she rested against his shoulder, looking at his face with an amused smile.

She laughed softly at his comment, her hand moving to cup his chin and turn his gaze towards her. Leaning forward, she gently pressed her lips to his, a sigh of pure bliss escaping her throat as the kiss ended and she was left staring into the handsome features that belonged to Ian.

“I’m glad you caught the train too.” She said, a smile playing with the corners of her lips.
 
Ian felt Elizabeth’s hand upon his cheek and he turned his head as she guided him to her lips. He kissed them, tasting their heat and fervor.

“Mm…” Ian uttered against her lips. When she broke it, he felt just as blissful, gazing at her through eyes heavy with exhaustion and pleasure. “You keep kissin’ me like that and you just might get me up again.”

The thief’s hands rose to grasp her round bottom as he returned the appreciative stare. He wasn’t going to deny it. Whatever they had done moments ago had bitten him. If that was sex, then he was hooked like he was to tobacco but not even tobacco made him feel like that. He could feel sleep on his eyes, the pain in his stomach felt like he got punched days ago, but it was slowly coming back. Ian was feeling too excited to stop. He wanted to see what else he could do with Ms. Darrow. He raised his head to lightly kiss her lips before setting back against the mattress and smirked at her.

“I’m just catchin’ my breath,” he informed, hoping that he might have scared her. If he did, then he would know that she wasn’t up for more. He then looked off to the side with a mischievous smile. “But we don’t have to…you know, if you don’t want to. You’re gettin’ old, I understand. I ain’t expectin’ you to go ‘nother round. I’m sure I ran you ragged.”

It seemed typical for a man of his virility to be wanting more than a taste. He wanted to fuck her until they both couldn’t move; until they both were forced to pass out from the exertion. The bed was already dirty so why not make it dirtier?
 
A stirring in her loins at the feel of his hands squeezing her bottom had Elizabeth gasping. She squirmed on top of his body, her hands placed against his chest as he lifted his head from the bed and kissed her once against before he smirked like the cat that had eaten the canary.

“I should have known you’d turn into a monster.” Elizabeth teased, her lips tracing over his chin, nipping at the soft skin of his throat before she pushed herself into a sitting position.

She was careful not to dislodge his softening penis, her hands planted firmly against his chest as she stared down at him. Tipping her head to the side, she considered what had just happened between them. She was sore and probably would be more sore in the morning, but she could hear the pride and need in Ian’s voice as his hands caressed over her bare skin.

“You’re sure that this is your first time?” She asked him, moving her hands from his skin to reach behind her back and unhook the bra that he’d pulled up with his teeth during their first session. “Cause I’m not so sure I believe you. Maybe it was just your way to get me in the sack.”

She grinned down at him as she slid the straps of the bra off her arms and tossed it to the floor beside the bed. Leaning over, she started to press her lips to the quickly darkening bruises on his stomach and chest, her mouth feather light against his skin.
 
I should have known you’d turn into a monster.

His hands massaged their way to her hips, kneading them gently as she nipped at his throat.

“A monster?” he innocently repeated. “Maybe I just find you irresistible.”

You’re sure that this is your first time?

Ian grinned at her question unsure how to react to it. “I don’t know whether to feel flattered or worried.”

’Cause I’m not so sure I believe you. Maybe it was just your way to get me in the sack.

The smile immediately fell from Ian’s face. She may not have realized it, but she had dealt him a harsh blow, harsher than the one he had taken to his stomach. He tried to replace the mask he usually wore when something was bothering him, but he had found it very difficult, and it gave him more trouble than he’d ever had before. He watched her trail kisses down his bruised stomach and it upset him to have not felt a thing. The excitement that would have got his heart racing for more had died instantly, and if she continued, he was only going to get angry.

His hands went to her shoulders, grasping them gently as he said, “Stop.”

Ian reached his hands back and pushed himself upward into a seated position. Not giving Elizabeth any eye contact, he glanced at his pants and grasped them before he slid himself free from her. The sexual side of him was screaming, what are you doing? Even if he wanted to go through with it, it had felt too painful. Saying nothing to Elizabeth, he just turned away from her, rising from the bed to put only his trousers on. Grasping the belt next, he went over to his looting sack and dug through it to find his pipe. Feeling about his pockets, he could feel the matches and tobacco bag still in them and with only those things, Ian stepped out of the room.

He was unsure if he over-reacted or perhaps took what she said the wrong way, but what she had said made him feel like everything he had went through just to not only be with her, but keep her safe, was for nothing. In the end, she still didn’t trust him, and he didn’t know what to think about his confession. She must not have thought he was serious about her being his girl. Had it meant anything to her?

Ian walked the length of the hall back to the caboose and stepped outside into the cold. The steel was cold beneath his bare feet. He stared into the dark, the tracks gleaming beneath the moonlight as he stuffed tobacco into his pipe bowl with his thumb. He was just about to bring it to his lips when he paused to stare at it. It made him recall the race he had taken to catch the train, and how difficult it had been. The simple corn pipe had represented who he used to be. Ian Darcy; the bank robber who had had no real hopes and dreams: simple like the pipe in his hand.

Lowering the pipe, Ian frowned deeply. The anger he had tried to suppress had just finally surfaced.

Why’d you have to go and say that? he thought. What do I have to do?

Ian hadn’t felt any better than her fiancé. No one trusts a thief, Ian Darcy. He had tried so hard to put up the wall he normally did, but for some reason after tonight, after their romp, it was so difficult to hide his feelings. He had shown a side of himself that he had never shown to anyone else and the one woman he had time to love told him in his face that she thought he was a lie.

I ain’t ever gonna be an honest man, he thought. The one woman he thought would actually believe him wound up to be just like everyone else. He didn’t want to believe it after everything he’s gone through for her, but it seemed that way—all for nothing.

He rested his hands upon the rail, leaning against it as he hung his head in the stress that took the form of a monkey on his back. Easing off the rail, he finally decided to light his pipe. Sticking it back into his mouth, he removed a match and cradled the flame from the train breeze. He lit the tobacco and leaned against the car wall next to the door with the sole of his foot propped against the cold steel wall and his arms crossed and extended behind his back to keep somewhat warm in the chilly air. The cold was slightly harsh, but with how he was feeling, he couldn’t imagine a better place to be. He had no intention to return to that room not even for his loot. He would give it all up if it would relieve him from the stress he was feeling.

The wrinkling tobacco leaves in his pipe bowl lit his face and eyes in a soft, orange hue. He could hardly smoke like he used to, and in his frustration, he found himself only gnawing on the end; the pipe bobbing in his mouth. Why did she have to say that? was all that he thought over and over. He just couldn’t believe it.
 
Last edited:
“What?” Elizabeth murmured as his hands found her shoulders and pulled her from her position.

She frowned as he sat up, his gaze unable to meet hers as he pushed her off him and slid free, reaching for his pants and pulling them back on. What was happening? She lay naked upon the bed watching him, his seed starting to trickle down her thigh to join the mess that they had made of the bed sheets. Still, he wouldn’t look at her as he dug through his bag and pulled his pipe free. Then he was gone…

“Ian?” She called out as the door closed behind him, leaving her alone in silence as her heart broke with an audible snap.

Had he changed his mind? Did he not want her anymore? The very thought that Ian didn’t want her suddenly made her very dirty and used. Elizabeth glanced down her body, the sight of the mess on her thighs making tears well in her blue eyes. She’d given him something so special and he’d left without a word.

Was he ashamed? Or worse yet, did he think she was a whore? What had been said between the two of them in the aftermath of their first time had been meant as a joke. It was nothing more then the simple back and forth of two people testing each other out. Never had she thought that he would take what she’d said and have such offence.

Slowly, Elizabeth slid from the bed, a shiver racing up her spine as she thought about how sore she was. Bending down, she retrieved her gown and pulled it back on, leaving the undergarments where they lay. The dress was rumpled, another sign to show the world what she’d just done.

“God, how could you be so stupid, Elizabeth?” She muttered to herself as she sat back down on the mussed sheets to pull her shoes on.

She wasn’t going to just let him make her feel that way. Ian Darcy wasn’t going to make her feel like she had just done something sinful and wrong. She stepped from the room, looking up and down the deserted hall for a moment. She had no earthly idea where he’d gone, but with his pipe she assumed it was somewhere to smoke in private.

Following along the carpeted floor, she was soon at the door to the caboose. Easing the door open, she was met with a blast of frigid air as the night wind whipped coolly around the lone figure standing on the steel platform. His face was bathed in an orange glow as he puffed on his pipe, the look on his face one that was full of sorrow.

“Ian?” She ventured again, met only with silence. “Ian, please say something.”

She had never been one to deal well with silence. In her caged world, silence meant all manner of terrible things. Disapproval, anger, hatred…none of the things she ever wanted to see from Ian. Swallowing hard around the lump that was forming in her throat, Elizabeth tried to steel herself against the overwhelming feeling of rejection.

“Ian Darcy, I refuse to let you make me feel bad about what we just did.” She said, her voice clogged with tears as he just stared straight forward. “I am not a whore!”

Try as she might, she couldn’t stop the sob that broke her words. She couldn’t stop the tears that started to fall. It was all a horrible mistake and if she could take back her words, she would. God, didn’t he know that she would have done anything for him?

“I love you.”

She had never said those three simple words to anyone before and truly meant it. With Ian they came so naturally, sounded so easy and should have made her heart sing. He completed something in her that no one else ever had. He let her be herself, never scolded or prodded and never asked her to be anything more than what she was.

Pushing her blonde locks out of her face as the wind whipped around then, she reached out and touched his cheek, finally turned his gaze towards hers. His eyes looked as miserable as she felt herself. How had words wounded them both so much?

“I love you.” She said again as she sobbed. “You have to believe that. I might as well die right now if you don’t.”
 
The door opened and who other than Elizabeth stepped out into the cold to look at him with those doe eyes. She spoke his name so softly, similar to how she’d done when she had laid so vulnerably in his arms; but Ian said nothing. He continued to gnaw and suck at his pipe, pretending that she wasn’t there, but his heart wouldn’t let him ignore her. Just seeing her there made him ache, a feeling she brought to him a countless amount of times. She begged him to say something to her.

Ian Darcy, I refuse to let you make me feel bad about what we just did…I am not a whore!

’Course you’re not, Ian thought. He didn’t understand why she would feel like one. They had just had sex, and if it was her first time, then it probably frightened her for him to just walk out after. She must not have understood why he was so angry but on a quivering voice, she told him softly, I love you.

His gnawing stopped, but his eyes didn’t stray from the quiet night. She reached out to cup his cheek, desperate to feel his eyes on her as she told him again that she loved him. Ian stared at her as she wept. It reminded him of the day they had first met when she had fallen in the mud. How he had stared at her then was how he was now. He reached up to grasp his pipe and remove it from his mouth, while his other hand rested against the back of the hand that held his cheek.

“Trust me, Elizabeth. That’s all I ask for. If you can’t trust me, then what were trynna’ make between us ain’t gonna happen.”

Glancing down at his pipe, he stared at it for a few seconds before he tossed the thing overboard. The pipe clattered across the tracks, its orange sparks flashing in the night. Reaching into his pocket, he tossed over the rail his matches and tobacco bag and returned his coffee-bean eyes to her. His large hands went to her biceps, grasping them firmly as he told her, “That wasn’t easy. I’m gonna be a miserable wreck for awhile, trynna’ get over them withdrawals, so I ask you be patient with me. I’m gonna be a better man Elizabeth. I told you this. No more stealin’ after this heist. You’re the only thing in this world that I have ever loved so much, and if you tell me you can’t trust me or think I’m a liar, I can’t bear it. You been the first person to ever trust me, even when knowin' I'm a no-good thief. You gave me a chance, and I love you for it.”

He reached up to brush a blonde strand from her face that had been clinging to her wet cheeks. “You ain’t a whore. We shared a side of each other that most couples never have a chance of seein’.”

Ian smirked at her softly. “You’re a fox is what you are. Actually, you’re my angel trynna’ save me from myself. I’ll never love anyone else. No one else deserves my love but you.”

He brushed the tears from her eyes with his palm and drew her tightly into his arms, shielding her from the cold as he buried his face in her wind-whipped locks. His hands rubbed up and down her sides, adding some friction and warmth to the thin gown she wore.
 
When Ian spoke, pure relief filtered through her body, a shuddering sigh leaving her lips as he reached up to touch her hand. Lips parted to tell him that she did trust him completely when suddenly Ian threw his pipe into the darkness. Stunned wasn’t even enough to describe what Elizabeth felt right then. He’d just thrown away his prize possession, the thing that he loved above everything else.

After the bag of tobacco and his matches joined the discarded pipe, she turned to look at him with a questioning frown. What was this all about, she wondered as his hands gripped her arms tightly as he told her that he was going to be a better man.

“You don’t have to change for me…” She said softly as his hand reached up to brush her hair from her face.

The very mention of the word whore had her blushing and then he smirked in a way that was purely Ian as he told her that she was a fox. She gave him a trembling smile as he returned her words of affection and wiped her eyes with his palm. He wasn’t afraid of her when she cried. That spoke volumes.

Pulled into his embrace, she sighed softly and pressed her cheek against his naked chest. He was warm, blessedly so, but most of all she felt a warmth simply because he was hers. He was a man that she could be proud of. He was a man that would protect and provide for her because he wanted, not because he had to.

“You sure you don’t want to turn me back to my father for $10,000?” She asked him softly, peeking up at his dark gaze with a shy smile on her lips. “I could split the money with you.”

Please laugh, Ian. She was begging for that laughter to come back to his lips.
 
You sure you don’t want to turn me back to my father for $10,000?...I could split the money with you.

Ian said nothing. He held her in his arms and was actually quietly musing over her question. She had meant it as a joke, but Ian was considering it seriously. Frowning in deep contemplation, Ian’s arms loosened about her as he turned away from her and walked to the rail. He stared into the night, grasping his chin as he began to form his sudden idea into an actual possibility. Realizing that he was leaving Elizabeth maybe worried and in the dark, Ian spoke slowly, the plan still etching itself on his mind:

“What if I did give you back to your father? We wouldn’t hafta’ rob a bank. We could just…we could just take the 10 grand. It’s less risky that way…I could pretend to be like a preacher or somethin’ who took you into the church for awhile. We can call your father and set up for you to be transported back, but it’s not gonna happen. People think preachers are honest men right? I could accept the money as a donation to the church and promise to send you along. When the money arrives, we take it, and we just go on our way to Vegas. How does that sound?”
 
Listening as a plan unfolded in his head, Elizabeth was stunned. He wanted to rob her father of the $10,000 reward? It was a nice little idea, but in the long run, he was still her father. Could she really betray her own flesh and blood?

“If we did that, I could never go home, Ian.” She said as she moved to stand next to him at the railing. “My father would disown me if he found out that I was in on the whole deal.”

She could practically see the gears of his mind churning frantically and she let out a soft, slow sigh as she considered what the future would hold if they went through with the plan. Leaning on the same railing, she looked off into the darkness that held Ian so entranced, her blonde hair whipping around her in the cold wind.

“How will you prove to him that I’m even with you?” She asked, wanting to know exactly what his plan was before they set out into the unknown.
 
“I was hopin’ your fiancé had put up the reward. I would have had you talk to him over the phone, but we ain’t gotta rob your father,” Ian said. Dropping his hand, he smirked at her. “We’re gonna need his blessing later.”

He didn’t say why as he reached out to take her hand and lead her back inside. “Let’s go back in, it’s cold.”

Once they were inside, he allowed his toes to savor the warm carpet before he turned to Elizabeth and took hold of her hips as he always did. His thumbs brushed against the cotton material of her dress, and not feeling the waistband of her panties, he arched a brow at her and teased, “No panties, Ms. Virgin?”

His eyes lowered to her hard nipples, pressing against her gown. He pinched one lightly with his fingers and brushed his fingers against her bottom, feeling the crease of the fabric where it outlined her curves. Ian grinned playfully at her before he turned to head back to the room.
 
Elizabeth saw a strange light in Ian’s eyes and she couldn’t help but smile as he suggested that he would ask her father for her hand. She shook her head, laughing softly at the beautiful thought. Ian as a husband…well that would certainly be an adventure in and of itself.

“Well, we could call Stephen. Maybe I could talk him out of something.” She said softly as he took her hand and pulled her back inside the train car.

She practically moaned as the warmth of the car enveloped her, warming her bones from the cool night air. She shivered as Ian reached out and grabbed her hips, his thumbs brushing against the curves of her body for a moment before he arched an eyebrow and teased her.

Blushing deeply, she looked at him with a small little shrug of her shoulders. “You ran off and I didn’t have the time…” Her argument seemed foolish at that point as his eyes lowered to take in her hard nipples as they pressed against the thin fabric of her dress.

A gasp burst from her lips as his fingers closed around one of her hard nubs, squeezing it until she squirmed in his embrace. His other hand ran along the curve of her bottom, her body growing instantly wet before he grinned playfully at her and turned to head back to their room.

She watched him walk for a moment, too stunned to move before she spurred herself into action and followed into the room a moment after him. “You’re such a tease, Ian.” She said softly, sounding bolder then she felt.
 
When they returned to the room, Ian smirked at her when she called him a tease. “I’m the tease? You’re the one not wearing panties.”

He glanced to the bed, staring at the damp sheets that were potent with the smell of musk and sex. He noticed the blood on the mattress and his hand went to his busted lip before lowering to his stomach. That amount of blood couldn’t have come from such small wounds. He gazed over his shoulder at Elizabeth, and she seemed to be fine. Choosing not to voice his thoughts, he grasped the bed and folded it back up against the wall before he turned to set up the second bed.

“How ‘bout we don’t call your fiancé because if we do, I won’t be able to keep myself from braggin’ about how I had my way with you.”

Once he got it down and the legs secured upon the floor, Ian faced Elizabeth and said, “All right; this is our last bed. Try not to make a mess on it okay?”

He made it seem as though it was her fault that they were running out of beds to sleep on. He plopped onto the mattress and stretched out with a groan. He couldn’t stretch as far as he wanted to without stretching his aching abs, but it was better than nothing.
 
Again, Elizabeth blushed furiously as he mentioned her missing panties. She pulled at the skirt of her dress, trying to pull it further down over her legs to perhaps hide the fact that she wasn’t wearing anything underneath. It had been an oversight on her part, not something that she had chosen to do. Still, the way that he looked at her with those dark eyes told her that her truly didn’t mind.

As he messed with the beds, she took off her shoes, placing them with her coat back in the closet. Hopefully she wouldn’t need to scramble to dress again. Sleep actually wasn’t a bad idea at that moment and when she turned back to watch him pull down the second bed, she was surprised to feel her eyes grow so sleepy.

“I’m not the one that wanted to flash my private parts.” She insisted, a smile on her face as she watched him stretch out on the clean mattress before she crawled in beside him, assuming her place against his side with her head on his shoulder.

“Do me a favor.” She said softly as she tilted her head to look into his eyes. “Don’t call Stephen my fiancée anymore. I don’t think my fella would take kindly to someone else claiming his girl.” She smiled at her own words, her lips pressing against his cheek.
 
Ian felt her head settle against his shoulder and listened to her request. His brows lowered over his eyes in a dangerous look and his arm reached out to coil around her, drawing her closer to him.

“Ain’t nobody takin’ you from me,” Ian informed. After she kissed his cheek, his thumb rose to brush her bottom lip lightly as he stared at them. He leaned in inches from having his lips touch her own when suddenly he rolled over with his back to her, yawning loudly and crossing his arms before his chest.

“Good night,” he bade, smiling impishly. He had wanted to kiss her, but he feared getting started again. Dawn was right around the corner and as much as he’d enjoy fucking her until sunrise, he figured she just wanted to sleep. The experience had been new and it had left its unquenchable mark.
 
The way his thumb brushed over her bottom lip as he informed her that no one was taking her away from him made her belly quiver in a very good way. She smiled softly at him, letting her eyes close in preparation for the kiss that he was about to press to her lips when suddenly she felt him roll over.

Opening her eyes, she frowned to see his back presented to her, a loud yawn issuing from his lips as he bade her good night. Good night? What was this? Reaching down his back, she pinched his bottom hard enough that he jumped before she rolled over herself and found a comfortable spot on her side.

“Good night, Ian.” She called to him, a smile of her own on her lips as her blue eyes closed and she allowed sleep to take her off into pleasant dreams.
 
St. Louis

Chicago, 8:00AM: Stephen Collingway’s Condominium

The phone rang, shattering the silence of the quiet apartment. The bed sheets rose and sank before a brawny gentleman sat up and picked up the phone on the desk to the left of his bed.

“Hello?” Stephen questioned before he turned his head to yawn.

The sheets hissed next to him and the curly head of a young woman emerged as she rested her cheek, sleepily against his side. The sheets tumbled down her shoulder revealing her breasts that were so bloated and large they sagged like waterskins from her chest. Her love handles were creamy tires bulging between her ribs and her hips before a large, round ass revealed itself when she shifted her thick thighs.

“Is this Mr. Collingway?” the man on the other line questioned.

“Yes; who is speaking?”

“I’m callin’ from Indianapolis. I saw your wife there with another man.”

Stephen’s dark brows shot upwards. “Elizabeth? If this is some sick prank, it won’t be taken lightly. I have some friends in high places who won’t hesitate to take you in.”

“Spare me the threats,” the man called Mack said. “She looked just like the photo in the paper. Blonde hair, blue eyes, beautiful…she was catchin’ the train with some scumbag pretendin’ to be her husband when me and my pal tried to stop them. We beat him up good but he still managed to escape with her on the train.”

The brunette was staring intently up at Stephen, watching as his face contorted in anger. “Do you have any idea where they were going?”

“I didn’t see what train they got on and my buddy’s in the hospital.”

“What did the man she was with look like?”

Mack scratched his head, his mind fuzzy after he had cracked his face on the car hood. “He was weird-lookin’. Brown hair, brown eyes, and a bad shave. Whatever barber did his moustache needs to go back to gardenin’.”

“Was he a big guy?”

“Hardly. My buddy and I roughed him up a little. He didn’t stand a chance.”

Lowering the phone, Stephen bowed his head and rubbed his face with his hand. He couldn’t believe that Elizabeth lied to him. There had been another man the entire time. How did he not see it? What bothered him was that she chose the bum over him. He was Stephen Collingway. He was one of the richest men in the city. He could have given her everything and yet she goes with some chump. It was insulting…how was he going to tell his father that his fiancée was fleeing the country with another man? His father would laugh and tell him how much of a man he wasn’t.

“Hello? Hey buddy; you still there?”

“Stephen?” his girlfriend called in concern. She rubbed his thigh, seeing how flustered he was.

Raising the phone back to his ear, Stephen said, “Go find out what trains were running at the time they left and tell me. I’ll have some associates of mine track her down.”

“What’s in it for me?”

Stephen frowned. “You do this favor for me, and you’ll find out. I got a bank in Indianapolis. All you do is go there asking for a man named Earl and say that S Collingway sent you and there will be a reward. But nothing will be there until you give me those times.”

“Well then, I guess I better get on it. Good day, Mr. Collingway.”

“Good day,” Stephen bade before he slammed the phone down on its base.

Did Elizabeth really think she could kick him to the curb so easily? Who was this man that she found that she thought was better than him? Throwing back the blankets, Stephen slid out of bed and paced around in front of it, running his hand back through his hair as he tried to calm his anger.

The brunette named Charlene sat up unabashed and watched her rich lover. He was so angry, and she couldn’t understand why.

“Forget about her baby,” she said. “You have someone so much betta’.”

Stephen stopped his pacing to gaze upon Charlene. Her chocolate locks were in disarray from the sex they had had last night. He had never noticed how thick she had become until that moment when comparing her to Elizabeth. Charlene had been just as thin and voluptuous when they first met, but over the months, she had grown fat on his wealth and spoiling. She was forming a mild second chin and her belly sagged to the side, touching the mattress without her needing to lay face down. Since Elizabeth’s family had been strict Catholics, Charlene had been Elizabeth’s substitute, satisfying his sexual appetite until their marriage day. However, Charlene had become a cow.

“I did have someone better,” was all Stephen said before he strode straight for the bathroom and slammed the door behind him.

Charlene blinked her eyes in confusion, unsure what he had meant.

Stephen had banks in every major city, and if he had to call all of his cousins who ran them, he would to have them watching out for Elizabeth Darrow and that man she was with. Like servants, they wouldn’t hesitate to tell him where she was. Most importantly, he needed to find out where she was going. If he found that out, then he could plan to intercept her.

When I find that bastard, I’m going to knock him into tomorrow! Stephen thought angrily as he started the shower.

“Stephen!” Charlene called through the door. “You’re so angry baby, it’s unhealthy. You can’t let her get you all worked up like this. We should take a vacation. We need ta’ go somewheres fun, so you can forget about her for awhile. I’m serious baby, I’m worried about’cha.”

Charlene heard nothing but silence before she pouted and called, “Baby?”

“How about Vegas?” Stephen called, his voice echoing over the shower.

Charlene clapped her hands together in excitement and bounced. “Vegas sounds wonderful!”

He was going to need a sin city like Vegas to wipe his mind of all of his worries.

“Vegas it is then.”


The Train.

The sun shone through the yellow curtains obscuring the window. Ian’s face was buried into the back of Elizabeth’s head, nestled in her hair and his crotch snuggled against her bottom. His arms were wrapped around her, holding her against him as they slept.

A knock came at the door as a man called, “Tickets, I need to see your tickets, and you got a nice, big breakfast out here waiting to be eaten.”

Ian didn’t budge; not wanting to. He instead buried his face even deeper into her scalp and spooned closer to her until his lump was practically wedged between her cheeks. The thief was too tired to move.
 
Last edited:
KNOCK…KNOCK…KNOCK

Elizabeth mumbled in her sleep as she distantly heard a man call through the door to the room, demanding to see their tickets. A fist shot out to rub at her eyes as she noticed for the first time how intertwined Ian had become with her body during the night. She smiled to herself as she opened her tired eyes and realized the man was knocking again.

“Just a minute!” She called out as she pushed his arms off her, sitting up with a groan of pain. “Dear God…” She moaned, wincing at the soreness in her body.

She felt like she’d gone ten rounds with a prized boxer and had been on the losing end of the round. Standing on her shaking legs, she retrieved the two tickets from where she’d stashed them, making her way to the door mindless of how rumpled her looked.

Opening the door as crack, she looked at the porter as he stood there, an expectant look on his face. Thrusting the two tickets through the crack, she looked down at the hot meal in his hands. Her belly rumbled in hunger as the smell of bacon reached her nose and she grew impatient waiting on the man.

“My husband’s still asleep. I don’t have to wake him, do I?” She asked, batting her baby blue eyes at the man.

The man stared at her for a long moment and shook his head, thrusting the tickets back at her and handing her the tray that he’d brought. “Thanks.” She said with a smile as she turned and shut the door in his face with a swing of her hips.

Placing the tray on the small table in the room, she soon pounced on top of Ian, her lips finding his cheek as she peppered his face with kisses. “If you don’t get your lazy butt up, I’m going to eat all your food.”
 
Back
Top